Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 654. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
One question is why he sold all those shares in one batch. He could get significantly more if he sell them slowly along this week. Even he knows something we don't know, it's still far way from the deadline, 10 Sep. so most likely he may just need cash desperately this time.

If you're a whale you don't care about that sort of thing. Even if you sell slowly you remove buyers from the buy side, and if people see the price dropping they may cancel their buy orders.  If you do it all at once, you take everyone by surprise and no one has time to remove their orders.  If he broke it up in chunks of 10 each, it would still move the market. 

It's likely someone taking profits.  My shares are still worth WAY more then I paid for them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What say you?
I say there could be watertight video evidence with signed statements in blood from you, John K, Satoshi and all 15 judges of the International Court of Justice, and BitBet will still find a way to resolve it as "No".
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
They will barely ROI if even that
What.... that is the dumbest thing I've read today.
So their chips that they get at production cost will not see ROI huh...? Show me some math to back that up pls, that should be entertaining.

Avalon chips arent profitable at this point. And their technology is same or better if Iam not mistaken ? Anyway I wanted to write "they might not be" instead of "will not be". My point was they are not going to be raking 2-3x ROI and therefor point out that "HUGE" was a bit overstatement.

Avalon chips won't ROI at retail prices.  At about 0.078BTC or $9.72, they're not profitable.  But the original cost for a B1 Avalon with chips and everything else was just $5/chip. The cost per chip is probably like 50 cents. An Avalon unit for $1btc would probably be profitable.
Activity: 686
the bids/asks margin is getting closer..

time to pull out  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I'm not sure this will resolve as true, even if Labcoin has the hardware, mainly because they never agreed to send out sample chips to 5 forums members, etc, etc.

Indeed, labcoin itself has nothing to do with the bet.. so the five members arent appointed or exist.. people who bet on this loose anyway..
Smart bet starter Smiley
Activity: 476

I'm not sure this will resolve as true, even if Labcoin has the hardware, mainly because they never agreed to send out sample chips to 5 forums members, etc, etc.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Someone got the message the 4TH will delay to next month! So sold all the share !
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
How many days till we get the news of hashing (or no hashing) and what do you think the bottom until then will be?
Activity: 420
It's so great to have a market with so many idiots.

I saw the beginning of the new troll wave and thought "wait. again? really? this can't be true"

But to test it i sold at 0.0036 and tadaa --> shares really went down because of some  (not even
very creative) FUD.

So i bought back in at 0.0028 and no matter what happens, i have more now.

Keep the "buy high and sell low" coming. More for us.

-237-

There really are a lot of lemmings around.  It's fun.
Activity: 264
It's so great to have a market with so many idiots.

I saw the beginning of the new troll wave and thought "wait. again? really? this can't be true"

But to test it i sold at 0.0036 and tadaa --> shares really went down because of some  (not even
very creative) FUD.

So i bought back in at 0.0028 and no matter what happens, i have more now.

Keep the "buy high and sell low" coming. More for us.

-237-
Some real trolling?

https://bitminter.com/livestats/big

User: fpga1
from labcoin site

"The technology, version 1

The first iteration of our technology is a 0.18 um (micrometers) /180nm (nanometers) feature size custom design.

It's based on a straight FPGA conversion ( from the HDL of a several bits of open-source FPGA unrolled cores merged together and optimized ) to an ASIC process, targeting the 180nm UMC library. This IC is suited for a standalone USB miner device."[/i]

Technology Version 1, FPGA

could this be it?? Shocked
Activity: 266
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
I think this music video sums up the current situation adequately.
goddamn its been years since i last listened to this song! XD
Activity: 420
Feels like  0.0031 is the local bottom. Bids seem to come back pretty fast at that level.

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
I think this music video sums up the current situation adequately.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
0.005 within the week and 0.01 if we start the divs as predicted.

You are optimistic, but 0.004 would be a nice new market milestone Smiley

I don't think that's optimistic at all. If LC starts mining within a week, it's share of the network will be at around 0.5% and the status of their chips would be confirmed. With 50 Th/s by the beginning of November and the network hash rate likely to be around 1 PH/s, LC would have around 5% of the network.

If LC starts paying divs as predicted, 0.01 BTC will be considered cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
are you mad, I am underestimating.  You are forgetting the asicminer effect. Once we are hashing we will se floods of money from people who missed out. Also the ones who missed out at ipo, the bitcoin effect
Jump to: