Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 671. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
call me biased but you are all going to be wiped out by the immanent sell off. its coming.

Care to bet on it?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
I am really amazed at how the market is holding up with the large dumps. It really goes to show we have made the right decision. Smiley
Amazing company!

Big Bubble! /s
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1498
Sorry sold 27k.. ~250% profit is good enough for now Smiley

good man..nothing wrong with quitting whilst you're ahead
everyone else will be checking feverishly 'my value analysis' seeing -1BTC, -5BTC and so on for next week
meanwhile all you have to do is F5 on 10th/SEP and buy back if needed

Seems the market is stable even if some people are dumping or mass-buying (happened a lot these last days).

I am really amazed at how the market is holding up with the large dumps. It really goes to show we have made the right decision. Smiley
Amazing company!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
No need to apologize... thanks for selling right into the bids.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
There is a lot of people that are going out and in and out and in. I did that too Wink Some people (like me) need to test the market before going in (or out sometimes, see ActvM lol)
Activity: 588
Merit: 504

dump 0.27% price drop by 3.35%
really cool logic there, if market not ruined by selling shares- it's a great investment  Lips sealed
legendary

everyone else will be checking feverishly 'my value analysis' seeing -1BTC, -5BTC and so on for next week

Seems the market is stable even if some people are dumping or mass-buying (happened a lot these last days).

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

legendary
Screenshot or gtfo
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
I just don't see the place for these guys

There is always a place for muppets in the btc world. Look at all the juicy money tied up in this stock - RIPE FOR THE PICKING.

lol you guys won't know what hit you - the big boys are after your btc and the fools are walking into the slaughter house like they always do.

A warning for anyone with everything invested in this - get out you fools!!
Activity: 392
why would anyone sell a stock that has gone up 300% and has been bashing against a wall for almost two weeks? mmmm lets see...
As if the value of this (or any) stock has anything to do with "walls" that it is "bashing against". Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
He's talking about "big money" as if there's any big money anywhere near any of these stocks.  That's the giveaway right there. Trying to fluff himself up in a nonsensical way.

Are you stoopid man? Do you know the Market Cap of this piece of crap?

It's about $4 million dollars.  If you think that's "big money" when it comes to real investment banking your delusional. The real "big money" is investing in their own chip programs.

it's big money relative to piece of crap..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
He's talking about "big money" as if there's any big money anywhere near any of these stocks.  That's the giveaway right there. Trying to fluff himself up in a nonsensical way.

Are you stoopid man? Do you know the Market Cap of this piece of crap?

It's about $4 million dollars.  If you think that's "big money" when it comes to real investment banking your delusional. The real "big money" is investing in their own chip programs.
Activity: 266
why would anyone sell a stock that has gone up 300% and has been bashing against a wall for almost two weeks? mmmm lets see...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
call me biased but you are all going to be wiped out by the immanent sell off. its coming.

I generally respect your posts. This is the green eye monster, 1 year labcoin will be a minnow compared to act,. But now labcoin is far more interesting
legendary

Why would anyone sell when great profits are around the corner. People stand to make some serious coin in the next week.
Activity: 266
Jump to: