Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 668. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Is it worth buying shares now? Is there a chance their price could significantly increase?

Yes go for it, these guys want all the money they can get off you. Buy now - if everyone doesn't tell you that I'll eat my hat.

So not worth it in your opinion then?

That idiot thinks the price is going to crash to below IPO prices 1 week before they start mining with 3/4 TH/s. That's all you need to know about him really.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Short as a verb means to sell short.
Thanks - I go off to catch up on a day or two of Fark headlines I've missed, and you fill in with the exact sentiment I would have typed up when I returned to read the response here. Cheesy

Cheesy

?

My opinion is contrarian here, but it is correct. This stock is about to descend into hell. lol, hell for anyone invested in it.
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
Short as a verb means to sell short.
Thanks - I go off to catch up on a day or two of Fark headlines I've missed, and you fill in with the exact sentiment I would have typed up when I returned to read the response here. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Is it worth buying shares now? Is there a chance their price could significantly increase?

It's pretty much a certainty at this point. Expect the share price to hit 0.01 BTC by the end of the week.

Short as a verb means to sell short. You obviously don't know anything.

Pedantic arsehole. You know I didn't say 'short sell'. I said short (yes a verb WELL DONE!) as in 'go short' as in SELL. Prick.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Yes go for it, these guys want all the money they can get off you. Buy now - if everyone doesn't tell you that I'll eat my hat.

You see the problem? That's why I'm basing this on the chart. Nothing fabricated, made up or invented.

I'm looking forward for your anaylsis. What do you see what makes you sure LAB is going down instead of breaking through the resistance?

Cool, where did you get this candle chart from?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Listen to me kid and you will save yourself a world of pain. Short this MF.
Just how, pray tell?

That's easy, sell now and take your profits or watch this slide to .002 and below and sell then in a panic for a 50%+ loss.

Wait, so you think you're a finance genius and you don't know what the word 'short' means? Seriously?

What do you think that word means?

Someone earlier was talking about a "short squeeze" he thought was happening.  It's kind of amazing.  These people have literally no idea what they're talking about.

What you're describing is a simple sale. I'm asking how you would direct someone to follow your instructions to "short this MF"?

Are you on drugs?

I didn't say 'short sell' I said 'short' = go short. Dickhead.

You said:

Short as a verb means to sell short. You obviously don't know anything.

What you're describing is a simple sale. I'm asking how you would direct someone to follow your instructions to "short this MF"?

Are you on drugs?

I didn't say 'short sell' I said 'short' = go short. Dickhead.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
You see the problem? That's why I'm basing this on the chart. Nothing fabricated, made up or invented.

I'm looking forward for your anaylsis. What do you see what makes you sure LAB is going down instead of breaking through the resistance?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

... a specific price formation on a chart the laws of crowd behavior come into effect. Now sure a lot of guys on here are clueless and wouldn't know a double top if it hit them in the BALLS

Um, no the chart astrology crap is "made up, fabricated, invented" - it's total nonsense, and it has zero predictive power in the real world. People call it "technical analysis" but there's no analysis and it's totally non-technical.  It's essentially reading chicken bones.

... but there are some big guys who know the score. These guys are sharpening their knives. Their killing knives. Enjoy the next few days. I think in a funny way, you guys deserve it.

There are no "big guys" in this stock.  Anyone with real money can afford to produce their own chips. The people who have a lot of bitcoin are the people who've been mining. Not idiotic chart astrologers.
Just how, pray tell?
That's easy, sell now and take your profits or watch this slide to .002 and below and sell then in a panic for a 50%+ loss.
Just how, pray tell?

Just how, pray tell?

cheers.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

There has been some minor selloff today.  Might move a bid or two lower if it continues.

Around 10% -  lol to 'minor selloff'.

10% sell off is only the beginning. Just what a HOT stock would be doing right now. FOOLS.

cheers.

There has been some minor selloff today.  Might move a bid or two lower if it continues.

Around 10% -  lol to 'minor selloff'.

10% sell off is only the beginning. Just what a HOT stock would be doing right now. FOOLS.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Jump to: