Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 737. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1611
Activity: 420

Here's a little clue, guys-

When a company doesn't give an exact date, it's because it's not completely predictable.

The news will come when the news comes.  Debating when the week starts or posting every hour that there's no update is just...well, "silly" is the polite word.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 392
Right now people are buying their Bitcoins from MtGox and they are paying $130. Good luck for buying shares with ridiculous prices like that.
"Ridiculous prices" is really very subjective. Save this post for later and remind yourself in a few months or a year of what you thought a "ridiculous price" was for btc.

Bitcoin price is in a bubble, when the price goes down the labcoin price in theory should shoot way up due to increased liquidity.
I don't agree with that either. That's not the case "in theory". If anything, it will only happen this way because people are generally stupid and not able to hold onto their bitcoins. The actual bitcoin value of LC shares has very little to do with the fiat value of bitcoin.

Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Duh, same for bitcoin Wink air Wink

Bitcoin price is in a bubble, when the price goes down the labcoin price in theory should shoot way up due to increased liquidity. Right now people are buying their Bitcoins from MtGox and they are paying $130. Good luck for buying shares with ridiculous prices like that.

Activity: 266
Duh, same for bitcoin Wink air Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
https://btct.co/disclosure
BTC-TC is not a real-world stock exchange and does not offer opportunity for direct real-world investment or profit. While we fully expect listed virtual companies to follow through with their virtual business plans, please KEEP IN MIND AT ALL TIMES -- shares purchased on this virtual stock exchange simulation do not entitle you to legal real-world rights to a listed virtual company as you would expect from a real company.

Public Beta - Disclosure Statement
We will do everything in our power to protect you and your virtual goods. However, the exchange is NOT responsible for ANY bad things that happen to you, your virtual assets, or your BTC. Continued use of this site constitutes an understanding and acceptance of these terms.

Full Release - Disclosure Statement
BTC Trading Corp Stock Exchange (BTC-TC) is a fictional fantasy stock market simulation in which participants trade for entertainment and educational purposes only.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
so quiet, maybe amazing company ?? Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
small update
----------------------------------------
An image has been uploaded to labcoins SZICC portal, supposedly of some sample chips and PCB undergoing QA and hashing test vectors Looks like the power consumption is  0.3w per chip higher than predicted  Undecided

http://www.szicc.net/UploadFile/Image/2013082714044760937503177.png  

Nice pic. Make nonsense.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
small update
An image has been uploaded to labcoins SZICC portal, supposedly of some sample chips and PCB undergoing QA and hashing test vectors Looks like the power consumption is  0.3w per chip higher than predicted  Undecided

Thanks, I sold everything I had.  I also went to the Active mining thread and saw your post, and sold everything I had.  Thank god people like you are around.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
small update

Nice one Smiley
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
Update:

We went ahead and posted this as soon as possible. We are looking into having the founders account somehow monitored or under Burnsides oversight.

Reg.

News

Regarding shares owned by the Labcoin founders and developers.

Due to inquiries LABCOIN has received from investors, the founders and developers involved in the LABCOIN project has decided to voluntarily lock in 75% of all shares owned by the LABCOIN core team for 12-months.

This means that no founder or developer owning shares in LABCOIN will sell an excess of 25% of their shares for at least 365 days from today's date.

This is being publicly announced to set to rest any concern that the LABCOIN team has any interest in liquidating their holdings in the project.

Q: Why not lock in 100%?
A: Simply because we feel that it is only fair to allow the members of the LABCOIN team that wishes to sell smaller portions of their ownership should they need some Bitcoin for any unforeseen expense during the first year of operations.

Two ways this can be addressed on BTCT.

- The founders could turn on their public portfolios and publish a list of url's where the shares are held.
- (with Labcoin's consent) if they send us a list of accounts that are holding the shares we can lock the accounts and publicly state the number of shares effectively "in escrow".

3 weeks ago.
There is so much buy support it makes me wonder why so many are selling at .0037 and not pulling higher.

Because nothing happened. The price is supported only by promises. Ppl expecting big news and quick profit

I disagree.  We just had a labcoin investor puke solid rainbows.  Unless your a leprechaun, that is not "nothing". 
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
There is so much buy support it makes me wonder why so many are selling at .0037 and not pulling higher.

Because nothing happened. The price is supported only by promises. Ppl expecting big news and quick profit
Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 1611
950+ btc in bids down to .002, that went up quickly

rainbow puke would be an understatement.  We're talking about fucking unicorns here..
show me a fucking labcoin unicorn
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
Jump to: