Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 734. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This panic attack is a bit ridiculous.
Price will go back to .0025, as all the buys that occurred after that point were on the hopes of some news "early in the week" that never came to fruition.

pretty sure it will go lower than that
looks like it
Haha im still laughing at the guy who bought 17,000 shares yesterday and then started going on an angry rant about how it was going to be the easiest coin of his life because of the "sure thing" news price spike.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Price will go back to .0025, as all the buys that occurred after that point were on the hopes of some news "early in the week" that never came to fruition.

pretty sure it will go lower than that
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You can trust me, I have an avatar
Can I get a "amazing company"?  Cry
donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yay glad I sold everything at 0.0036 all my 16000 shares  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1311

.0025 it's at .0027 we are going down

i hope so
legendary
N_S
This is looking like Scamcoin more and more by the minute
let's sell and buy some AsicMiner USB, I'm sure that we can at least resell them in 20 years with some ROI by the price of the historical object.
This is where swede buys back in and announces the good news tomorrow  Cool Nicely played, sir.

This is how he's been doing it since the beginning although haven't seen any real evidence that anything is happening.  The Developers and Owners haven't made accounts here yet... the shares they promised would be locked haven't been.  I want to believe but they make it hard to.   
legendary
EARLY WEEK. NOT EVEN ABLE TO TAKE NEWS FROM HIS OWN TEAM. REALLY ? I MEAN, R-E-A-L-L-Y ?

What team? It's all been a sham. WTH?
EARLY WEEK. NOT EVEN ABLE TO TAKE NEWS FROM HIS OWN TEAM. REALLY ? I MEAN, R-E-A-L-L-Y ?
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You can trust me, I have an avatar
This is where swede buys back in and announces the good news tomorrow  Cool Nicely played, sir.

Panic's slowing down.  You guys need to work harder at it!

Do not lie to yourself.  There is nothing but faith here, which is very fragile
Jump to: