Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 740. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Coinnoisseur
I think someone has some info the rest of us dont  Smiley

Nearly 50k bought in the last hr. Shits getting cray, hoping for big news tomorrow
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
it's only about 100BTC or so being added (eyeballing the graph)
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
literally lmao reading people argue over what day constitutes the middle of the week  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 392
I dunno about the rest of you but I come to this forum for debates about what day the week starts with. Maybe next we can debate the use of commas and periods for decimal marks? Forget about just being quiet and waiting for any updates from the company, please do fill up our time with as many tangents as possible.

Even if he doesn't release news until Friday I wouldn't care.. the price is going to take off anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
I dunno about the rest of you but I come to this forum for debates about what day the week starts with. Maybe next we can debate the use of commas and periods for decimal marks? Forget about just being quiet and waiting for any updates from the company, please do fill up our time with as many tangents as possible.
The First Day of the Week

The first day of the week varies all over the world. In most cultures, Sunday is regarded as the first day of the week although many observe Monday as the first day of the week. According to the Bible, the Sabbath or Saturday is the last day of the week which marks Sunday as the first day of the week for many Jewish and Christian faiths, while many countries regard Monday as the first day of the week.

According to the international standard ISO 8601, Monday shall be the first day of the week ending with Sunday as the seventh day of the week. Although this is the international standard, countries such as the United States still have their calendars refer to Sunday as the start of the seven-day week.

www.timeanddate.com
Yeah thats what preschoolers and kindergarteners use for arguments. If you don't think Sunday is where the week starts then maybe you should go back to primary.
Or maybe you should just accept that not everyone has to think your way, and that it's a fact that for most of the world, the week doesn't start with sunday.
Activity: 238
Pretty much standard across the entire business and western world that the week begins on Sunday.
"The entire business and western world" being the U.S.?
"The entire business and western world" also uses imperial units right? Weird third world countries and their metric system..

Also, just because I'm curious... what days are "the weekend" for you?

Yeah thats what preschoolers and kindergarteners use for arguments. If you don't think Sunday is where the week starts then maybe you should go back to primary.
Pretty much standard across the entire business and western world that the week begins on Sunday.
"The entire business and western world" being the U.S.?
"The entire business and western world" also uses imperial units right? Weird third world countries and their metric system..

Also, just because I'm curious... what days are "the weekend" for you?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Sure, that's why it's the last day of the weekend. Tongue

The international ISO 8601 standard places Monday as the first day of the week, and this is widely used on calendars in Europe and in international business.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monday#Position_in_the_week
Activity: 546
you guys are all gambling. period. buying or selling at this moment is just gambling - enjoy. just don't be the last person to go against the popular will.

not everyone needs a distinction between investing and gambling for their own religious and cultural rationalizations
Even at 23:99 Wednesday the week is 42.8% complete.

Ok, ok I'm leaving.

23:99?
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
Even at 23:99 Wednesday the week is 42.8% complete.

Ok, ok I'm leaving.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Monday, Sunday..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehRJsRuKR8c
So, what are we looking at? Tomorrow? Early morning US time or noon or afternoon? Monday/tuesday = Beginning of the week. Wednesday = Middle of the week. Etc.

go for a walk, watch a movie..
Activity: 378
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
You count the 4th day of a unit of measurement that has 7 days as early?
Week starts monday for me
Jump to: