Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 743. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
A lot of sells in the history. Have I missed something?
A sell requires a buy.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

The lack of news.
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
Activity: 420

I dunno, watching the ASIC Miner rollercoaster reminds me that these markets are full of complete idiots who might do anything, no matter how stupid.
legendary
What are the chances 0.01 will come in the future?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Might be a good idea to sell now and double up in a few hours, we are hitting 0.002 soon!
lol, we are looking forward 0.01 Grin

Amazing bubble. Big company!

IF we hit 0.002 again (which I don't believe in), then I will sell all my shares @0.002, convert it to fiat, and get Nasty-Toxic-Assfucker-Drunk while spending all my invested funds.
But still, no way this can happen.
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
Might be a good idea to sell now and double up in a few hours, we are hitting 0.002 soon!
It would take someone dumping 270,000 shares and buyers getting hit for 750+ bitcoins to retrace to 0.002 based on existing orders alone. Barring really horrible news, if that dump happened, it would bounce back so hard your teeth would hurt just watching shares fly by.

Now, if there's no really horrible news, it's EXTREMELY unlikely to hit 0.002 in a few hours - and if for some reason it does, it'll bounce back pretty much instantly, and doubling up would be VERY unlikely.

Conversely, if there is really horrible news and it hits 0.002, it's unlikely to bounce, and doubling up would not make sense.

TL;DR: I reject your premise.
Activity: 144
lol, we are looking forward 0.01 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

were 554BTC to .002

not gonna happen
Activity: 302

Give me the time machine
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
news won't come today, midnight in china atm and TheSwede75 offline.

hopefully a few people freakout

looking to scoop up more
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
news won't come today, midnight in china atm and TheSwede75 offline.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
So I gambled away all of my bitcoins not tied up in shares...hoping the good news will get me back to where I was.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
legendary
Activity: 392
so quiet today...

amazing company?
Activity: 238

@yuansuyi, don't lie.. i see how you fake the szicc news  Cheesy

where is the fake news?

He's showing how to modify a screen shot using the built in chrome debugger.

for example:

Anyway, you might as well put him on ignore. Seriously, the guy put up 0.38BTC?  He obviously doesn't have much confidence that labcoin won't deliver, or else he doesn't have much BTC to bet with anyway, in which case why do we care about his "stock analysis"?    He's a total waste of time. He can't even come up with any imaginative b.s.
Activity: 392
So how much hash power are we expecting from this first run? 5TH?

6TH

Well its getting towards the end of the working day in China. So it does look like Labcoin is late with the news.

Nobody said there will be news today.
"Early this week"
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi, I don't want to reply to TROLL. But I have to restate what I've said in previous post :
The portal of ITech on SZICC is : http://www.szicc.net/Portals/CompanyIndex.aspx?UID=227
There is no news(real or fake) about LABCOIN/ITech on SZICC's website.

Shameless TROLL.
Jump to: