Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 758. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Well if TSMC is a proper/legit company they wont give any customer information to strangers i think..

Interesting approach, but I don't think she will (or should) give out confidential information.

Not information, just verification if those papers are legit
I think you should contact SZICC directly.
http://www.szicc.net/fzlm/linkus/
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well if TSMC is a proper/legit company they wont give any customer information to strangers i think..

The papers may be from SZICC, not TSMC.

And what, the idea that LABCoin is a scam because the TSMC logo is squished, WTF.  Look at their website.  Obviously they have access to good graphic designers.  If they wanted to fake some documents they wouldn't look like that.

The reason they look like that is because whoever at SZICC or TSMC was lazy one day when writing the code to crap out some PDFs that zero people give a crap about the appearance of.

Bad design happens all the time, not everyone is a graphic designer, and companies don't always higher graphics designers to do their internal PDFs.
Activity: 210
OK, I sold it all earlier, for now, but I want to invest again, when everything becomes real.
and Some people say that is fake picture, but what can I say, they are all found on the Internet

it's a lot bug on the picture, it's not make sense

BTW my English is poor , because English not my mother language , so i will not sorry for that.
And i come from Taiwan, Not some third world countries

everything what I do, is trying to find answer,
I want buy some cheap share, but not in this way.
I just want to have some real proof to support my investment

so,that's the last post, I will not post anymore until got something real

I hope u guys understand.

nick

I fully understand your wanting buy cheap shares, and truely Taiwan is not thrid world country, though China is.
Activity: 82

Interesting approach, but I don't think she will (or should) give out confidential information.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Well, we're gonna find out soon enough. I've contacted  Elizabeth Sun from TSMC.
Than we'll know for once and for all if they actually received the order. (If she responds to my email)

Activity: 266
Activity: 82
Really good research those TSMC documents do look fake. Decided to sell all my shares too and I'm not getting back in until there is some good explanation.
Sorry to hear you fell for the bullshit. Prepare for sellers remorse.

I just don't like to gamble. Those pics are from the labcoin website and you are saying that is bullshit? I have no problem to buy back in if there is some reasonable explanation for those documents.
Well, we're gonna find out soon enough. I've contacted  Elizabeth Sun from TSMC.
Than we'll know for once and for all if they actually received the order. (If she responds to my email)
If you feel their receipts aren't "professional" looking enough feel free not to buy the stock.
so your conclusion is- if you are not happy with certain info just do not buy simple as that.
don't ask questions- just don't buy

sounds simple enough but that's not the way things are- if you are invested but there are things bugging you will naturally want to get them out of the way- then you can either feel glad that you went or confident that you stayed
i don't know why you act like just because you don't have concerns- nobody else should either

You came here yesterday and posted photoshopped pics of USB miners and chips, in a clear attempt to pump the price. Then an hour later, you start spreading FUD.
You're not having questions or concerns, you're just pumping and dumping. And you know it, you little shit. Just stop it already.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
he doesn't work for the company in the same way Jony Ive works for apple

No, he does work for Labcoin. I don't know how much he's getting paid but he is an official spokesperson.

sorry but "official spokeperson" of a forum handle means nothing to me

So a person who claimed to be a huge shareholder last night, posting pics of new hardware.  All the sudden is spreading FUD.  Overnight labcoin became a scam to you? Lol
hahaha that website is a fucking joke..

"Step 4 : Arrange with Ethan Burnside to go partners in this scam. His job will be to facilitate fake bids, the mother’s milk of Ponzi scammers everywhere."

Yeah right Huh btct.co i a scam and all other securities are fake also.. hahaha the guy who wrote this is a true hater..

No, he does work for Labcoin. I don't know how much he's getting paid but he is an official spokesperson.

sorry but "official spokeperson" of a forum handle means nothing to me

Then don't buy. Obviously some people feel differently, thus the price. Why do you think we care what means what to you?

No, he does work for Labcoin. I don't know how much he's getting paid but he is an official spokesperson. He's their IPO manager and was involved in setting things up with btct.co

Those pics are from the labcoin website and you are saying that is bullshit? I have no problem to buy back in if there is some reasonable explanation for those documents.

The added text saying their fake isn't from the website.  It's just random crap random conspiracy theorists decided was important.  If you feel their receipts aren't "professional" looking enough feel free not to buy the stock.
Activity: 76
Really good research those TSMC documents do look fake. Decided to sell all my shares too and I'm not getting back in until there is some good explanation.

I just don't like to gamble. Those pics are from the labcoin website and you are saying that is bullshit? I have no problem to buy back in if there is some reasonable explanation for those documents.
Activity: 420

If I were a scammer I'd be posting a lot more frequently.  It's easy money for the effort.
Activity: 76
Where do you see missing activity? https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/theswede75-90389

By the way nice to see... some days ago i searched some securities that have the ability to become Asicminer 2 and labcoin was in my view. Then i saw about the news and the pricerush and emotionally jumped in. Of course i bought high with up to 0.0025BTC then and was angry on me later to act on emotions... now seeing the orderbook im not feeling so bad anymore... Smiley

missing activity is not from the spokeperson- as we've seen other teams have also employed members with a proven history to stay active on forums- look at activeminer, hashfast and so forth- everyone has there 'cheearleader/ pr rep / or shill , however you would like t word it, maybe they are promised a % of profits afterwards  

missing activity is from the share issuer- ... as far as i can see it is not an investment but a gamble based on rumours, trolls and market pumpers- not unlike activeminer.  we've not received any credible info from which you can say- yes these guys will be deploying xx TH in next weeks although this info could easily be posted by management at this stage.

TheSweed works for the company, and he's posted about expected TH/s over the next few weeks and the next month or so.  

Certainly there are some trolls posting B.S. in the forum, mostly to try to discredit the stock among people who can't read English very well, by re-posting debunked photoshop jobs.

So far they've been unable to produce a... bubble pop

Where the photoshop thing has been debunked? I would be interested in that information.
Where do you see missing activity? https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/theswede75-90389

By the way nice to see... some days ago i searched some securities that have the ability to become Asicminer 2 and labcoin was in my view. Then i saw about the news and the pricerush and emotionally jumped in. Of course i bought high with up to 0.0025BTC then and was angry on me later to act on emotions... now seeing the orderbook im not feeling so bad anymore... Smiley

missing activity is not from the spokeperson- as we've seen other teams have also employed members with a proven history to stay active on forums- look at activeminer, hashfast and so forth- everyone has there 'cheearleader/ pr rep / or shill , however you would like t word it, maybe they are promised a % of profits afterwards  

missing activity is from the share issuer- ... as far as i can see it is not an investment but a gamble based on rumours, trolls and market pumpers- not unlike activeminer.  we've not received any credible info from which you can say- yes these guys will be deploying xx TH in next weeks although this info could easily be posted by management at this stage.

TheSweed works for the company, and he's posted about expected TH/s over the next few weeks and the next month or so.  

Certainly there are some trolls posting B.S. in the forum, mostly to try to discredit the stock among people who can't read English very well, by re-posting debunked photoshop jobs.

So far they've been unable to produce a... bubble pop
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Keep the fud coming.... You can't beat that order book
Jump to: