Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 753. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Three days in a row with a big jump at more or less the same time.

Euro morning buyers?

More shares will appear for sale as it moves up, but after .004, it's currently very thin and set for very fast rise.  Hmmm.

Activity: 392
It's safe to say we got rid of most of the short-term newbs who thought this share price might go back down below .002
I'm happy to be on board with the longs.   Cool  We know success when we smell it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Well someone just bought nearly 40,000 shares - pushing the price up to 3.8

woah  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

FYI, Firedcat is also located in China.

Yep, didn't they raise funds in the same manner? It worked for them.

legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Hopefully Labcoin will see a good portion of the myminer BTC
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Garden and now Myminer backout because of some legal issue in their country, http://myminer.com/pages/6 
Where is labcoin located?

Collecting funds from the public is illegal in China? Does this mean no IPO occurs on their stock markets? In fact how can they even have a stock market if the public can't participate?

Maybe they need to be legally registered to sell shares.

Actually they are officially registred ("ITEC PRO LIMITED").
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Another Chinese IPO bites the dust. Is there a possibility that LC could face legal issues in the future?

LABCOIN is registered in HongKong with Chinse/European team, boss is Italian.
After all, I think these canceled IPOs failed not only because of legal risks, their ASS is not very clean.

FYI, Firedcat is also located in China.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Garden and now Myminer backout because of some legal issue in their country, http://myminer.com/pages/6  

Collecting funds from the public is illegal in China? Does this mean no IPO occurs on their stock markets? In fact how can they even have a stock market if the public can't participate?

They are not in mainland China.

I'm not asking about Labcoin but real Chinese stock markets in general.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

They are not in mainland China.

legendary
Activity: 1022

Maybe they need to be legally registered to sell shares.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1022
legendary
Another Chinese IPO bites the dust. Is there a possibility that LC could face legal issues in the future?
Activity: 392
nice 73k buy wall at .0032

going up?

Haha they might regret that if the news is bad!

They've already told us what the news is going to be.  We're just waiting for it.
legendary

going up?

Maybe they already know the news!

legendary

going up?

legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

going up?
Activity: 378
The sell wall on .003 wasn't pulled at all, it was bought through.

Yup  Grin

I'm pretty sure it was pulled, though I stopped observing inbetween and came back later.

There was a >300 Bitcoin wall on .003 which was confirmed at 16:18:53 UTC by #3185 and reported as pulled at 18:40:31 UTC by #3196. In this timeframe no trade >= .003 is visible in BTC-TC's trade history and in the following 16 minutes before reaching .003001 there were 12286 shares bought at .003 for 36.858 Bitcoin. Even if you sum all trades of the last 24 hours you'll end up with only 120.111 Bitcoin worth of shares. Wink
That huge wall was pulled. I saw it get pulled - it was like 260000 shares or something.
Activity: 378
The problem with day trading is that if you stay home from work half the time you will lose btc plus you will be out the $50 in regular earnings.
You don't lose if you have enough bitcoins. Maybe you lose, but...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
The sell wall on .003 wasn't pulled at all, it was bought through.

Yup  Grin

I'm pretty sure it was pulled, though I stopped observing inbetween and came back later.

There was a >300 Bitcoin wall on .003 which was confirmed at 16:18:53 UTC by #3185 and reported as pulled at 18:40:31 UTC by #3196. In this timeframe no trade >= .003 is visible in BTC-TC's trade history and in the following 16 minutes before reaching .003001 there were 12286 shares bought at .003 for 36.858 Bitcoin. Even if you sum all trades of the last 24 hours you'll end up with only 120.111 Bitcoin worth of shares. Wink
Jump to: