Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 755. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
So fishes, go sell now and buy back at 0.005+ early next week; great plan!

lol
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Heh I think the short term bubble opportunity is about to end.

Swede is not going to post new news during the weekend, there should be ample time to purchase shares later on after the price stagnates.

blahblahblah 0.16 => 0.22 oh it's a bubble it's going to pop blahblahblah oh no! it was not a bubble, 0.22 => 0.27 blahblah oh it's a bubble, it's going to pop blahblah oh no! it was not a bubble, 0.27 => > 0.3 blahblah oh it's a bubble..... oh no! it was not a bubble, boring isn't it ?

Its probably time for those that bought in at that .003 wall to realize profits given that there will be no news until the work week. By "bubble" I do not necessarily mean that the price will decline steeply to where the price was previously, just that there will be no further upward movement until the next event. During this time, its most profitable to take advantages of opportunities elsewhere in the bitcoin market.
Like where?

DMS.Selling's dividend is tomorrow; the massive price fluctuations that occur on DMS.Selling and DMS.Mining that always accompanies these events are fairly profitable.
Link? Never heard it! Thanks.

I dont want to go around advertising other securities in labcoin's thread, Deprived's offering is fairly easy to find. However, since you do not currently know what it is and because the offering is rather complex I would be careful if I were you in actually putting any money on selling or mining.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
So fishes, go sell now and buy back at 0.005+ early next week; great plan!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Swede is not going to post new news during the weekend, there should be ample time to purchase shares later on after the price stagnates.

blahblahblah 0.16 => 0.22 oh it's a bubble it's going to pop blahblahblah oh no! it was not a bubble, 0.22 => 0.27 blahblah oh it's a bubble, it's going to pop blahblah oh no! it was not a bubble, 0.27 => > 0.3 blahblah oh it's a bubble..... oh no! it was not a bubble, boring isn't it ?

Its probably time for those that bought in at that .003 wall to realize profits given that there will be no news until the work week. By "bubble" I do not necessarily mean that the price will decline steeply to where the price was previously, just that there will be no further upward movement until the next event. During this time, its most profitable to take advantages of opportunities elsewhere in the bitcoin market.
Like where?

DMS.Selling's dividend is tomorrow; the massive price fluctuations that occur on DMS.Selling and DMS.Mining that always accompanies these events are fairly profitable.
Link? Never heard it! Thanks.

EDIT: Ah Deprived! Never looked at it in depth..
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Yes, more inexperienced daytraders instead of long term investors is exactly what these high volatile stocks need..   Roll Eyes
You would be a fool to gamble on being able to buy in cheaper a day or two before chip arrival and news that is guaranteed to bring stock up to new levels.

Now I do partially agree with you  Cheesy Sure there are other opportunities out there, that's why people shouldn't go all-in. But this last month I haven't seen many.
Great, always go fish where the fish are Wink
Hahhaha

Yeah exactly, the fish will be back near labcoin's shore next week when news is expected.
Great, always go fish where the fish are Wink
Hahhaha

Like where?

legendary
Activity: 1498

Like where?

0.004 is a long way off.  Nearly 1000 BTC.

walls are not static

Activity: 420

0.004 is a long way off.  Nearly 1000 BTC.
.004 is the new marker come monday. I want to see some product. Then it'll be interesting for sure

When product comes, this weekend will be noted as cheap shares Smiley
Activity: 887

Looks like it's gonna hit 0.004 over the weekend. Someone must know something to be buying this much ahead of the monday announcement.

My thoughts exactly
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
.004 is the new marker come monday. I want to see some product. Then it'll be interesting for sure
Stagnates? Look at the charts since last news Wink
New news will come early next workweek.. Like within a few days that is by now.

So good luck, talking dump; was possible when it was 0.0024.. New standards are already set.

Jump to: