Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 760. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I'm waiting to pop this bubble and buy after that.

you keep thinking that bud, i'm sure you will be able to pick them up under 0.002 again after the news!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You ment 0.02 TMAN? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

you keep thinking that bud, i'm sure you will be able to pick them up under 0.002 again after the news!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 420

People were just waiting for it to go back down to 0.0016.  We see how that turned out for them.

Good luck with your waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Yesterday I was thinking about selling some LC shares to buy ActM too, well, thank God I didn't do that stupid move.  Cheesy

I don't really get why anyone would want to Activemining.  As of now they have, like, 6 Avalon, and an order for 5TH/s worth of super-delayed Avalon chips.

They've also got a 20Gh/s 28nm asic in the pipeline, compared to 100-400Gh/s from competitors.  Of course, if their chips have about the same performance per mm^2 it might not be so bad. (IMO making huge, massively energy consuming chips is a bad idea)

Get both, you fool !
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yesterday I was thinking about selling some LC shares to buy ActM too, well, thank God I didn't do that stupid move.  Cheesy

I don't really get why anyone would want to Activemining.  As of now they have, like, 6 Avalon, and an order for 5TH/s worth of super-delayed Avalon chips.

They've also got a 20Gh/s 28nm asic in the pipeline, compared to 100-400Gh/s from competitors.  Of course, if their chips have about the same performance per mm^2 it might not be so bad. (IMO making huge, massively energy consuming chips is a bad idea)
Activity: 126
legendary
The fud isn't working anyway. 0.004 this afternoon...
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Almost back up to 0.003!

(enormous gif)

A lot of us read these forums on a mobile plan without much bandwidth or data cap. Please don't do that unless you want to be ignored...
Serious stop the stupid images children..
Almost back up to 0.003!

Activity: 105
Merit: 12
think its time for a labcoin speculation/offtopic thread, the last few pages have been total garbage.
The upside risk on this security outweighs the risk of it being a scam. Why all the hate.

They didn't get IPO price

I got in at the IPO but since then I've accumulated about 3x as many shares. Unless people panic bought when those fake screenshots showed up they'll still have made a profit.

Funny thing is, one of the pictures a troll posted was actually a joke someone made earlier about how easy it was to post fake info ... the one with the Avalon with the word "LABCOIN" posted over it.  
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
The upside risk on this security outweighs the risk of it being a scam. Why all the hate.

They didn't get IPO price
Looks like the trolls caused a...

Bubble pop!

Cool

Anyway, might be the last time to pick up some semi-cheap shares.  Last major buy was at 0.0022, so 0.0028 is fine with me.
legendary
Activity: 182
Just hit ignore!

He goes straight for the Labcoin thread after his newbie jail time just to troll.
Activity: 182
I hope the Labcoin is not a big bubble , I still have around 7K Shares

Why don't you just sell them all now? If you're that type of investor, swayed by sock puppet accounts with 2 posts to their name.

They might go up or down, but once Labcoin starts hashing they won't go below 0.004.

Quote me on that.

Quoted.
Jump to: