Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 763. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
labcoin last login 1 week ago, and last respond 3 weeks ago
he don't have time to listen to owner of exchange even
he don't have ASIC and will not have ASIC on 28th august
hope this answer your questions
this is game only for manipulators
in short: SELL
SELL SELL

Wow 2 posts and shouting sell sell!!

Someone wants cheaper shares. Did you just sell all of yours?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Well, this was a massive pump from false information. Not bad.
The troll came with the price increase, not the other way around.

For some reason I believe him.  The only thing that didn't make sense was the URL shown of course.

All these pics he posted come from other sources. I've seen most of them before.
First one is from BTCGarden.
second one is from LanderMiner(兰德矿局) in China. Lander is an scam in China.
The avalon clones with labcoin mark is from one hashpower rent company in China.

all by remember.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Oh Jesus Christ.  Roll Eyes
I'm off to bed now, have fun with the trolls.
Let me just say this: Everybody reacting to these FUD posts now is going to feel very sorry about it.
Activity: 261
May i ask some questions?
because i trying to get more information from labcoin ,and now I have a little uncertainty

1 Why TSMC Logo deformed, and the TSMC Logo is a very old version, there are red lines should not orange, i don't think they use the deformed Logo especially for the professional company like TSMC

2.TSMC is a Taiwanese company, but why from "3.jpeg" seems all language used from China.

3 Why product code in "2.JPG" seems LBC1301/02, but LBCX1301/02 in "3.JPG"

4 Until now, the published information, has not any proof like real pictures, videos, etc, everything is only talk and dream. and the only picture is the Cyclone FPGA, Also,
  I have noticed beside a business card,from the URL on the card, I can find a Company specialized for the test equiment(maybe means nothing).

5 That Customer Information form looks very unprofessional especially for the professional company like TSMC

6 that MPW form the mobile number I have call 4,5 times, but never answered, especially  that mobile number is the contact number for the TSMC

7 and i find that in other post "http://trilema.com/2013/the-anatomy-of-a-scam/"

BTW the 1,2,3.jpg i got it form here http://labcoin.com/img/ and here http://labcoin.com/docs/

so, thank you

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

For some reason I believe him.  The only thing that didn't make sense was the URL shown of course.

All these pics he posted come from other sources. I've seen most of them before.

My bullshit meter needs better calibration I guess.  Trolls put more effort into their trolls than I thought.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I hold a fair amount of labcoin shares and also emailed regarding ordering devices and picking up in person, I received a link from Swede yesterday, checked it but the links dead now  Undecided
2 post newbie is probably a sock puppet of the troll

For some reason I believe him.  The only thing that didn't make sense was the URL shown of course.

Activity: 420

Except that the movement came before his post.

Activity: 68
Album deleted.

And now he's thinking "haha I made him click".

Just stop feeding him. The ignore button is right there to the left
Activity: 246
My spoon is too big!
LOL - that Labstick usb miner is fake BS

Unbelievable how fake crap can make the market move. People fell for it big time.

A simple look http://labcoin.com/presentation.html - which appears in the image, doesn't even show usb miners.

Just LOL

it's not on the website, I already checked before posting. everyone that expressed interest in chips before IPO and that holds over 50,000 shares has been contacted, but they have not been given specs, price or release until tuesday, by which time it will be publicly announced, presumably to stop people trying to do insider trading
Why do you post the faked pics, does these come from LABCOIN? any prove?

they are not fake, I can't even draw stickman to proportion in paint, as if I can make a 3D model of a usb stick, I would at least do something interesting like a 600gh device instead of a shitty block erupter clone.. jesus

look here: http://imgur.com/gallery/KbAA3

Album deleted.
it's not on the website, I already checked before posting. everyone that expressed interest in chips before IPO and that holds over 50,000 shares has been contacted, but they have not been given specs, price or release until tuesday, by which time it will be publicly announced, presumably to stop people trying to do insider trading

That guy is just full of shit, he only posted these pics to create confusion. And now he's talking more bullshit to create more confusion.
You can safely ignore everything coming from him. qwertyqwerty is nothing but a troll
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I am confused and not following, half this thread is garbage.

Why are people buying Labcoin high right now? What news?

The main movement happened during the discussion of this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2996459
legendary
My asks in the mid .0031~s  just got filled. Pleased with my return but now I kind of hope that the bubble collapses so I can rebuy in.

Its a bubble after 0.005, and then it should stabilize this month around 0.004. If Labcoin starts hashing and pays any dividend you will not see 0.003 for years afterwards. I just wish I had more.
Activity: 210
LOL - that Labstick usb miner is fake BS

Unbelievable how fake crap can make the market move. People fell for it big time.

A simple look http://labcoin.com/presentation.html - which appears in the image, doesn't even show usb miners.

Just LOL

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
qwerty is pulling your leg, this pump and dump has worked through and through and I hope you guys have managed/will manage to take profits while the opportunity is available

Lots of us have been watching, the majority of the jump was way before qwerty's pictures. Why would you even...

My asks in the mid .0031~s  just got filled. Pleased with my return but now I kind of hope that the bubble collapses so I can rebuy in.

Ah.  Cheesy
I think if Qwety wanted to pull our leg, he'd think of something better than a USB miner. :p
legendary
I am confused and not following, half this thread is garbage.

Why are people buying Labcoin high right now? What news?
legendary
Activity: 1025
Man I sold 1/3rd of my Lab shares for ActM last week.
Guess you never know what twists and turns this game will take.
Jump to: