Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 766. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hold both...nothing says you can't have two lottery tickets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I sold some back at 18 a few days ago and I regret it. Shares were bought at 16 - I would have an 70% at this point. Got out to make some coin trading ActM. Made some but not as much as I would have holding LC.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
As right as you are, this is not about that... They said they are going to do it and they didnt
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
+2

Lets not ruin the thread
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I really wish people would drop share locking issue completely.  There are 100 different ways the owners could rip us off.  There are serious risks investing in an unregulated market with an unregulated currency.  If you want to focus on an actual important one, how about demanding a hashing meter so we know what the actual hashing rate is (not that it could even be trusted).  Or perhaps published addresses were all hardware sales are deposited.

Complaining about locking shares is completely pointless. Stop, just stop, either accept the risks or don't.

A pretty f'in big +1.

You invest in "an unregulated market with an unregulated currency" (just to quote you  Wink), and your biggest worry is locking shares? Seriously..
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I really wish people would drop share locking issue completely.  There are 100 different ways the owners could rip us off.  There are serious risks investing in an unregulated market with an unregulated currency.  If you want to focus on an actual important one, how about demanding a hashing meter so we know what the actual hashing rate is (not that it could even be trusted).  Or perhaps published addresses were all hardware sales are deposited.

Complaining about locking shares is completely pointless. Stop, just stop, either accept the risks or don't.

Activity: 266
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I've been watching the Asks
Some are very optimistic  Grin

If it ever hits the 1 btc,. I'll pinch myself and buy a Tesla  S sport.

If that happens i buy you one Wink

* Taking a note of your username
Done, deal =D
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Just wanted to know roughly how much shares people are holding here. Is there any word on board members being put together?

seems like everyone is dumping... maybe insider information?

Or maybe lemmings.

As per the agreement posted on BTCT.CO not only is the Labcoin not selling over 25% of their shares for 12 months, but I can personally report that to my knowledge not a single core team member has sold ANY shares to date.

Needless (i hope) to say there is NO insider info coming from me or any other team member.

ofc they won't sell if they work for you. I'm sure they know the value of their work and that the real shareprice has to be determined later (milestone, hardware, ..). My best advice for people who are freaking out, just buy (or sell) and come back in a few weeks.. At least you won't regret anything.
legendary
Thanks Swede,

any news on the incoming chips yet?

I will release no information until early next week which is the time we have set for an update. This includes of course ALL possible forms of information. I take honesty and fairness quite seriously and would never do anything to break investor trust or favor any party.

The market acts like it does, and I have no more information then anyone else until I am given updates by the team.

I like the integrity, thanks
Activity: 68
Just wanted to know roughly how much shares people are holding here. Is there any word on board members being put together?

Or maybe lemmings.

As per the agreement posted on BTCT.CO not only is the Labcoin not selling over 25% of their shares for 12 months, but I can personally report that to my knowledge not a single core team member has sold ANY shares to date.

Needless (i hope) to say there is NO insider info coming from me or any other team member.

Not that I don't believe that, but hearing from Burnside about a locked account or something would be nice too Wink
Activity: 224
Thanks Swede,

I will release no information until early next week which is the time we have set for an update. This includes of course ALL possible forms of information. I take honesty and fairness quite seriously and would never do anything to break investor trust or favor any party.

The market acts like it does, and I have no more information then anyone else until I am given updates by the team.
legendary
Thanks Swede,

Activity: 224

Or maybe lemmings.

Well, as you have noticed/readed; new website is comming, new info, etc.. hold your horses..
I assume they read this thread and will answer your question.
Activity: 68
hahahaha yeah dump, please dump! its a scam; holy shit; scam!!!

Jezus, is this where were waiting for? Who cares!!!! The guys who hold (/me) only profit from this.. stupid fucks.. your made 0.5/1 btc today; good for you Smiley
Can't wait until hell breaks loose and we have a thread full of crying people; hahaha; "why did i sold, bla bla bla"....

@Rulother serious? PM the guys for specific questions; he posted "no" news yesterday.. communication Wink
BTW: You think employees with inside info will sell? while they know whats comming? hahaha

Yes serious, and something like that should be public news, not something I would have to PM them about. It's not like the question has never been asked before. That being said, I am an investor in LC as well. Just my own concerns.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Just a few days ago it came to public knowledge that forum member VE phoned up the ActM management and was able to get insider information regards to upcoming unannounced news (valid or not is yet to be seen)... So yeah, its really not that farfetched that it could happen in this unregulated wild west of bitcoin stock trading .

It's true VE is gaming the system to get an edge for himself, that's how he rolls. And of course there is insider trading as there is no way to control it. You will know when 'everyone' is dumping.
if thats true; 1. thats not Labcoin and second.. what a BS company! invest in labcoin Smiley
Activity: 66

Why do people always jump to insider info?  People are just pumping and dumping and then posting a rumor here, such as, "must be insider info that the chips are in and working!"

Just wait for an update, otherwise its a rumor.

Just a few days ago it came to public knowledge that forum member VE phoned up the ActM management and was able to get insider information regards to upcoming unannounced news (valid or not is yet to be seen)... So yeah, its really not that farfetched that it could happen in this unregulated wild west of bitcoin stock trading .
Activity: 392

Oh yes, absolutely, everyone is dumping. Insider trading, that's it obviously.
I suggest you sell as fast as you can, better get out of this trainwreck.

Roll Eyes
Jump to: