Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 770. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
Zubilica, and what do you want to say with that statement? Trying to buy cheap shares again? hahaha just joking Smiley

I do not believe i can manipulate the market, but i can give you one example of "No News" news that did :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2987528

August 22, 2013, 05:20:38 PM - price 0.0022
August 23, 2013, 03:40:30 AM - Price 0.0027

Smiley) Buy Buy Buy Cheap Shares

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Zubilica, and what do you want to say with that statement? Trying to buy cheap shares again? hahaha just joking Smiley
Activity: 266
Website works fine.. clear your cache Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
what's going on with BTC-TC...Huh
It's off line for me, is it same for others...Huh

EDIT.  are you guys crashing it..?

Naa, it works .

home page works, but when trying to log in I get 'This website is offline' 'Error 524'

keep on knocking but I can't get in  Angry Undecided Cry
Zubilica, what does buyer's remorse have to do with an upward trending chart?

Well it will go down, and there is a time to profit.

I have stated that I'm a shareholder , but for a company that holds 7000 BTC, they should at least be able to make a decent blur. I have no idea what's that number mean but... there it is 1xxxxxx781

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Maybe they regret the buy so much that they sell it  Wink
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar

EDIT.  are you guys crashing it..?

Naa, it works .

I'm still amazed about how ppl mind work, someone yells "FIRE shares going down" . Place a few sell orders and make profit. It works every time.

Then you have to wait, and buy at a lower price Smiley

Anyhow it seems we will not see this weekend shares lower that 0.002404 , it is a pretty solid wall there Smiley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyer%27s_remorse

You want proof :

Activity: 245
Are you telling me that gold speculators don't have to pay capital gains?
They don't pay taxes on unrealized gains.

Correctly until they realize said unrealized gains. IE: when you cash out.

This is where bitcoin is going to go. You aren't going to be able to say someone owes a certain amount of taxes in their bitcoins. When they exchange bitcoins to USD or another currency it will be exposed to the taxation of that currency. Easiest down-the-middle I can think of.
Activity: 336
♫ the AM bear who cares ♫

EDIT.  are you guys crashing it..?

Yeah, it's down for me. I'm sure it's a technical issue.
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS

EDIT.  are you guys crashing it..?
Activity: 887
It can be argued that the government should get their share of capital gains, whether or not you have converted back to fiat.
But then that means we should be able to account for capital losses too.. and I can just see them acknowledging that  Roll Eyes riiight
No, that would be straight up unconstitutional. Private currencies are not legal tender.
It's impossible to report a capital gain on stuff like this anyway.
Guys, please don't worry about me, tax man in my country do not read English well, and they normally don't tax on individual's income unless you're millionaire.

What country is that? I wanna come
China, I don't think you wanna come.

You don't like it? I would like to visit at least. Smiley Whoops Going off topic here sorry guys.

So if I use gold Krugerrands that I bought at $200 each to directly purchase a new car, I owe no capital gains tax?

Edit: A quick google tells me they are not only still taxed, they are taxed as "collectibles" at a higher rate than other securities (28% long-term). The tax is assessed based on the fair market value in USD of the item directly purchased with Krugerrands.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It can be argued that the government should get their share of capital gains, whether or not you have converted back to fiat.
But then that means we should be able to account for capital losses too.. and I can just see them acknowledging that  Roll Eyes riiight
No, that would be straight up unconstitutional. Private currencies are not legal tender.
Guys, please don't worry about me, tax man in my country do not read English well, and they normally don't tax on individual's income unless you're millionaire.

China, I don't think you wanna come.
Activity: 887
But then that means we should be able to account for capital losses too.. and I can just see them acknowledging that  Roll Eyes riiight

Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Activity: 392
Jump to: