Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 773. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I think thats because people missed the boat with i.e asicminer-pt shares.
And now dont know what to do/take/invest on what will make money for them, so they daytrade for the small profits. Indeed short attention span. This will soon be over when labcoin grows as company. There will be a run on shares; but than again it will be to late for them. Buy and hold Smiley
Activity: 420
We are heading down to 0.0016-0.0018 per share. Actual price is a little overrated.

The price is considerably underrated in my opinion.  This company is very close to a working operation. 

People selling now puzzle me. Where do you think the price is going?  Where it was last week? There's no logical reason for that.

It seems that speculators and investors in labcoin have an extremely short attention span. It may be the sheer quantity of shares put there, but I'm not sure.

I expect the price to drift off a bit until the big loves start coming in early Sep. And everyone will lose their minds if LC doesn't issue a div in early Sep; THAT will be the time to get cheap shares.

Actually, of late I've been thinking BTC-TC has outgrown its user base.  The recent ipos have put more shares than the current crop of investors can handle. If you watch the live view, you can see money sloshing from one stock to another, chasing short term trend.

If there were more investors that wouldn't matter, the slack would be taken up. But I think they've outstripped the base for the moment.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
We are heading down to 0.0016-0.0018 per share. Actual price is a little overrated.

The price is considerably underrated in my opinion.  This company is very close to a working operation. 

People selling now puzzle me. Where do you think the price is going?  Where it was last week? There's no logical reason for that.

It seems that speculators and investors in labcoin have an extremely short attention span. It may be the sheer quantity of shares put there, but I'm not sure.

I expect the price to drift off a bit until the big announcements start coming in early Sep. And everyone will lose their minds if LC doesn't issue a div in early Sep; THAT will be the time to get cheap shares.
Activity: 420

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Amazing company. Shares will be 0.0025~ this weekend.
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
- My opinion is this is still a bubble, and expecting a dump until 0.0016-0018.

Oh, it's that guy again
legendary
Activity: 1498
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It will go slowly over the weekend. Smiley

I'd love to buy some put options...
Activity: 837
It will go slowly over the weekend. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882

According to the current wall, that means selling around 200000 shares. I don't think it will happen overnight, if it happens.
Pff daytraders.... Wait when company starts hahaha sky is the limit Wink

Until then , he have only words that sustain the share price.
Activity: 266
Pff daytraders.... Wait when company starts hahaha sky is the limit Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1311
I was calling to inquire about buying a Fast-hash machine, and I told him it was in my best interest to know if deals with eASIC will be finalized soon.  Whether or not it's insider information, I had a right to ask that question seeing as how its important to the future of my purchase.

Ill speculate that what you heard was probably mostly true.  Dates might be a few days off.  Now you got Gerald in trouble tho. Sad

I bet he was the one that made the large AtcM buy this evening too. Of course before posting the info..

If this results in scrutiny I can prove that it was not Gerald buying shares.

Not Gerald you douchebag
Activity: 392
I was calling to inquire about buying a Fast-hash machine, and I told him it was in my best interest to know if deals with eASIC will be finalized soon.  Whether or not it's insider information, I had a right to ask that question seeing as how its important to the future of my purchase.

Ill speculate that what you heard was probably mostly true.  Dates might be a few days off.  Now you got Gerald in trouble tho. Sad

I bet he was the one that made the large AtcM buy this evening too. Of course before posting the info..

If this results in scrutiny I can prove that it was not Gerald buying shares.
Activity: 887

Yeah then again he could just be lying. 
legendary
Activity: 1311

Activity: 392
In the end my word means nothing so it won't violate any agreement.  As far as anyone is concerned its pure speculation.
Activity: 887

Jump to: