Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 775. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
They will: Produce, Mine, Sell, full package!
Nobody is going to buy 130nm chips when there will be multiple companies at 28nm, ASICMINER producing 65nm, etc. I think the best you can hope for is mining with the chips at cost, or of course short term speculation which has been very profitable for me.

People buy whatever is cheapest for the hash rate.  

Wrong.. you should know better.  Look at asicminer USBs.  In the individual hobbyist market, you can mark things up very nicely to the point where ROI doesn't mean shit.  

Most of the people who bought those only bought it to resell it.  Do you know anyone mining with them?

Absolutely.  There's always someone at the very end of the chain.  I can guarantee you they aren't just sitting around.  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Nobody is going to buy 130nm chips when there will be multiple companies at 28nm, ASICMINER producing 65nm, etc. I think the best you can hope for is mining with the chips at cost, or of course short term speculation which has been very profitable for me.

Wrong.. you should know better.  Look at asicminer USBs.  In the individual hobbyist market, you can mark things up very nicely to the point where ROI doesn't mean shit.  

Most of the people who bought those only bought it to resell it.  Do you know anyone mining with them?
Activity: 392

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Activity: 476
People selling AM to buy cheap ActM and LC Tongue
not today

AM will see 2.8-3.0BTC before it see's 4.0BTC again

that may be true, but people see AM at 3 as undervalued, and jump on those prices quickly.

There's certainly a correlation between Labcoin and AM right now.  Every time LC drops below .0023, AM goes up, and when AM goes below 3.5, LC goes down.

So, I think it's safe to say that some traders are moving coins between the securities.  It's not a one way street, as you can see right now, when AM is low, LC drops and sell orders get filled for AM.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
not today

AM will see 2.8-3.0BTC before it see's 4.0BTC again

Not trying to put AM down either..

Just saying what I believe
zrn
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

The Great Asicminer Overreaction Of Aug '13 is underway.   Roll Eyes

Seems to be affecting everything else, which makes absolutely no sense. I don't get the 'investors' in this market at all.

People are taking gains from other securities to buy cheap AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Even if I lost some of my invested BTC because of these (and thus I won't be able to profit as much in the long run), I'm laughing my ass off  Grin

Seems to be affecting everything else, which makes absolutely no sense. I don't get the 'investors' in this market at all.

People are taking gains from other securities to buy cheap AM
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
Activity: 420

Activity: 266
Prepare for a herd of wallstreet thugs!  Grin

http://washpost.bloomberg.com/Story?docId=1376-MREDWE6TTDSH01-1H55KF5KJKR25H6GM00FC9L0RS

"Labcoin, managed by Hong Kong-based ITec-Pro Ltd., also began trading its shares this month in a virtual market. The seller of virtual-mining equipment had a market value of 20,000 Bitcoins, or about $2.4 million. Another company that sold shares is Myminer, which operates “mining farms” in China, where it says the low cost of power to run computers gives it an edge. BTC Garden, a Shenzhen-based Bitcoin miner, withdrew its IPO this month, citing a dispute with an investor."

+1
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Prepare for a herd of wallstreet thugs!  Grin

http://washpost.bloomberg.com/Story?docId=1376-MREDWE6TTDSH01-1H55KF5KJKR25H6GM00FC9L0RS

"Labcoin, managed by Hong Kong-based ITec-Pro Ltd., also began trading its shares this month in a virtual market. The seller of virtual-mining equipment had a market value of 20,000 Bitcoins, or about $2.4 million. Another company that sold shares is Myminer, which operates “mining farms” in China, where it says the low cost of power to run computers gives it an edge. BTC Garden, a Shenzhen-based Bitcoin miner, withdrew its IPO this month, citing a dispute with an investor."

Activity: 120
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Wasn't there a post a while back about the Board members? Since the IPO went like it did the idea of board members seemed to be dismissed.

Edit: Spelling.
There was discussion about Board members. One should hold at least 200K shares to become Board member, if I remember correctly. Of course it's just a discussion, not final decision, and Swedee is merely an PR-GUY.

At current stage, I don't think the team has time to deal with Borad member thing.

FYI, ActM has just appointed an Borad full of cheerleaders.

No, during the chat session/Q&A session specifically remember bringing this up and as you mentioned - I think they decided not to do any board members or anything like that.
Activity: 210
Wasn't there a post a while back about the Board members? Since the IPO went like it did the idea of board members seemed to be dismissed.

There was discussion about Board members. One should hold at least 200K shares to become Board member, if I remember correctly. Of course it's just a discussion, not final decision, and Swedee is merely an PR-GUY.

At current stage, I don't think the team has time to deal with Borad member thing.

FYI, ActM has just appointed an Borad full of cheerleaders.
Activity: 120
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Please show me ONE Bitcoin security contract that states a share represents ownership.

- Regularly communicate the project financials to share holders in a way that lets share holders evaluate the performance, capital outlay and future of the project.

- Pay regular dividends amounting to a percentual share of ownership in the company on a bi-weekly basis. The dividends paid will consist of between 70-80% all profits while 20-30% of profits will be held as a reinvestment fund for development, marketing and manufacturing. ALL share holders have the right to an equal share of dividends directly based on their ownerhsip.

God your to fucking dumb it's not even funny,

This right here you useless space of molecules verifies that share holders are owners, it admits that owning shares ties into ownership: "ALL share holders have the right to an equal share of dividends directly based on their ownerhsip. "

Not to mention that the founders own the same shares we do and they are considered owners. The fact that being a shareholder is represented as being an actual owner in the company, these are all representations made for the contract.

If you can't see that like i said please stop wasting molecular space.

Ownership clearly refers to owning shares, nothing to do with a share of the company. And a right to dividends only is explained because of the ownership of shares, not with the ownership of the company.

Shh... you're killing JB's plan to buy up 51% of the shares, call a board meeting and install himself as Chairman & CEO. JohnnyBigs, corporate raider!
Jump to: