Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 814. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
There's still something unsolved: has burnside heard from LABCOIN about locking shares?
And not to forget, The supposedly team members who were in the process of getting validated on Bitcointalk.
Somehow.. their validation process is taking ages! Just post 6 or 8 posts in the newbie forum..

And the sudden silence of swede75 isn't helping either.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
There's still something unsolved: has burnside heard from LABCOIN about locking shares?

I've asked TheSwede to elaborate on this, he seems to be silent in this thread for the last few days for some reason.

Mmm.. labcoin may follow btcgarden?, I hope this is not the biggest organized scam of the year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
This BTCGARDEN shut down by Chinese police isn't a joke even if your address is in Hong Kong.

Are Labcoin aware of this..?  What if they got a visit from the Police (to shut down)..?  What then..?

Labcoin have to READ THIS and READ THIS and get back to us.
Activity: 887

I've asked TheSwede to elaborate on this, he seems to be silent in this thread for the last few days for some reason.
Activity: 63
legendary
Activity: 1386
That's a huge amount of capital about to be on the market again. I definitely expect a big jump for LC, and if expect AM and probably ActM to get a significant boost.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I think this has a shot at a good % increase from any btc that's freed up from btcgarden.  The other stocks will likely see increases too, but as a percentage this might be the best bet.
Activity: 210
And the owner of LABCOIN is an Italian.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
DAMNIT!!!

I keep missing chances to buy at ~0.0012!!

Also, Labcoin is a HongKong company, not in mainland china.  The legal system is much more predictable and business friendly. Supposedly.
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
It's on the btct front page. BTCgarden buying back all shares.
Activity: 168
Anyone want to offer why ex-BTCGarden investors should buy into Labcoin?  What is the current situation and latest developments?
Activity: 182
~32000BTC back into the market.

yeah, icedrill and btcgarden are out of the market (i mean, unless you are stuck in icedrill) , SO ITS BASICALLY LIKE LAST WEEK NEVER HAPPENED

Yeah I expect to see all the markets to have a nice little green arrow next to it.
Activity: 546

yeah, icedrill and btcgarden are out of the market (i mean, unless you are stuck in icedrill) , SO ITS BASICALLY LIKE LAST WEEK NEVER HAPPENED
Activity: 686
So all the BTC from the BTCGARDEN IPO is just going to be released onto btct at once? This should be interesting  Cool
and the wall seems increasing as well from 0.0012 to 0.0015!!
Activity: 187
BTCGARDEN is under forced buyback procedure and locked due to legal concerns, a huge buy is happening in LC
Sou
Activity: 210
(Bitcoin related text here)
So all the BTC from the BTCGARDEN IPO is just going to be released onto btct at once? This should be interesting  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

A lot of big asks too.  Some people looking to get out, probably at the point they got in.

Jump to: