Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 811. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

It'll bounce off 0.002 a couple times at least. Lots of people trying to "double their money".

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So much for those people who cashed out.  Lol.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Just all the Garden money moving around
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Developer

There's the big buy I've been waiting to see.

Probably that dude that sold 40K earlier buying back in...

There's the big buy I've been waiting to see.

Now it's a matter of all those selling at 0.002 to double their ipo investment. If they get cleared, we're in for a ride.
Activity: 588
He just posted in the 100TH thread that his about to do an update....everyone relax.
Activity: 574

An update on the locked founders's shares needs to happen immediately.

There's been plenty of time for this to have happened, and if it hasn't we need to hear a detailed explanation of a very good reason.

+1

It's the best moment to solve this problem now. 32K BTC.... Wow~

An update on the locked founders's shares needs to happen immediately.

There's been plenty of time for this to have happened, and if it hasn't we need to hear a detailed explanation of a very good reason.

Pretty strange no response to hold on shares... even after the uproar today.. makes me wonder about the voter votes on the exchange:

YES 8 / 1 NO    (2 ABSTAINING -- Users with 10 or more shares of LTC-GLOBAL are allowed to vote.)

Anonymous voted NO with comment: I wouldn't trust the operator at all, well known troll

Are you shaking ?

No, I'll see where we are in a month or so.

+1
Developer
Pretty strange no response to hold on shares... even after the uproar today.. makes me wonder about the voter votes on the exchange:

YES 8 / 1 NO    (2 ABSTAINING -- Users with 10 or more shares of LTC-GLOBAL are allowed to vote.)

Anonymous voted NO with comment: I wouldn't trust the operator at all, well known troll

Are you shaking ?

No, I'll see where we are in a month or so.

Are you shaking ?
Developer

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Just got a response from TheSwede75. He will be posting up with an update after gets in touch with Sam later on today.

What happened with this?

not sure but the swede seems to be more interested in the 100th thread and what they are doing.
Just got a response from TheSwede75. He will be posting up with an update after gets in touch with Sam later on today.

What happened with this?

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Bitcoin as a whole is full of people who can't get out of their own way. 

So true, and when they realize they invested in an abandoned project the price will plummet.

seems to be the opposite of what you're saying.
Jump to: