Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 817. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
You guys are missing the point. I m not going to speculate on whether VBS has ulterior motives or not, as I don't care. It seems clear that he has some good technical knowledge and knows what questions to ask - that's good enough for me and I m glad he's around.
My The problem is LC not answering.
Delicate investors need to sit down and have a modern cocktail Cheesy

Check on the prices in 2-3 months.

That's not smart. I think "trust but verify" is the better strategy. We need to keep them honest, and right now there is a problem with communication.

That's all I m saying. Take 5 minutes to write an mail to Burnside about locking the assets, take 10 minutes to answer VBS question.
Then Luckybit can serve me a French 75  Cool
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
You guys are missing the point. I m not going to speculate on whether VBS has ulterior motives or not, as I don't care. It seems clear that he has some good technical knowledge and knows what questions to ask - that's good enough for me and I m glad he's around.

That's not smart. I think "trust but verify" is the better strategy. We need to keep them honest, and right now there is a problem with communication.
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I never asked Vbs to stop posting or even hinted at that. I never claimed that he doesn't know what he's talking about or that he's spreading FUD.

I just said I found it funny that people were placing so much trust in him without having any reason to.

I feel I can trust the guy mostly due to the way I've seen him behave on here. He doesn't launch into attacks (as far as I've seen), conducts himself properly, adds to the discussion, and asks meaningful questions. Given that we can't verify the trustworthiness of just about anyone on here, we're left to form opinions based on actions we see.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

Agree.

As a investor of Labcoin, I welcome all point raised by any one, specially a potential competitor as I, "blinded by greed" investor might of missed.

Vbs, do not stop what you do best because of some "critic". If we were all silenced by self righteous critics, this forum would be dead.

I never asked Vbs to stop posting or even hinted at that. I never claimed that he doesn't know what he's talking about or that he's spreading FUD.

I just said I found it funny that people were placing so much trust in him without having any reason to.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

calm down. The Q&A just happened yesterday.
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)

Agree.

As a investor of Labcoin, I welcome all point raised by any one, specially a potential competitor as I, "blinded by greed" investor might of missed.

Vbs, do not stop what you do best because of some "critic". If we were all silenced by self righteous critics, this forum would be dead.
Activity: 617
I kept replying here since I initially raised technical points that remained unanswered and thought I was doing a favor to the community by asking those to be clarified. I guess I should have known better. Lesson learned. Smiley

Keep posting and asking questions please. Not everyone wants blinders on their eyes. The more questions we ask the better, regardless of background or knowledge. Let Labcoin clear out all the questions, as they should since we're giving them our money.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I find it pretty funny that you think vbs is "watching our backs". Vbs is a long-time, outspoken promoter and investor in ActM. It Streets never became ActM's PR person, it likely would've been Vbs. Do you have any proof that Vbs even knows what he's talking about? Any proof that he owns Labcoin shares? Any proof that he's not just spouting FUD in order to drive potential investor away from Labcoin to ActM?

I just find it funny that you're willing to put so much trust in someone who actually has a good motive to spread FUD here.

I think VBS is threatened by Labcoin.  It would be best if he just stayed in his own thread and make comments about Labcoin there.  The same should go for all "Spokes people" for company's.

Disclaimer

I also own both

Oh, but by all means! Hands off from me on the Labcoin business! Smiley

I kept replying here since I initially raised technical points that remained unanswered and thought I was doing a favor to the community by asking those to be clarified. I guess I should have known better. Lesson learned. Smiley

Where were you yesterday during the whole Q&A lol
Vbs
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I find it pretty funny that you think vbs is "watching our backs". Vbs is a long-time, outspoken promoter and investor in ActM. It Streets never became ActM's PR person, it likely would've been Vbs. Do you have any proof that Vbs even knows what he's talking about? Any proof that he owns Labcoin shares? Any proof that he's not just spouting FUD in order to drive potential investor away from Labcoin to ActM?

I just find it funny that you're willing to put so much trust in someone who actually has a good motive to spread FUD here.

I think VBS is threatened by Labcoin.  It would be best if he just stayed in his own thread and make comments about Labcoin there.  The same should go for all "Spokes people" for company's.

Disclaimer

I also own both

Oh, but by all means! Hands off from me on the Labcoin business! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
I hope the issues brought up by VBS are addressed ASAP. Smiley If the technical stuff doesn't add up then this whole thing just won't work as advertised.

and thanks to the chip design nerds out there for watching our backs.

I think VBS is threatened by Labcoin.  It would be best if he just stayed in his own thread and make comments about Labcoin there.  

Disclaimer

I also own both
legendary
Activity: 1554
"Do you have any proof that Vbs even knows what he's talking about?"  Huh

Someone please tell me these boards are not really populated by alt-life delusionals who think we didn't go to the moon? 
Activity: 887
I hope the issues brought up by VBS are addressed ASAP. Smiley If the technical stuff doesn't add up then this whole thing just won't work as advertised.

+1000
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

where are daily videos ?

progress raport, website update, anything

labcoin.com/presentation.html it is not changed...

You fragile investors need to have patience. That is the secret to not losing your money. Set a buy in price and refuse to sell below that price. Set a time limit to wait and see and if the price isn't significantly higher then sell when it reaches the price you bought in at. If you think there are better investment opportunities then sell all your shares right now, dare ya.  Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
where are daily videos ?

progress raport, website update, anything

labcoin.com/presentation.html it is not changed...

Shareholders are loosing trust here.
But how did shareholders gain trust before?

Following posts on their research & development, people believed in this project (wrongly or not is to be seen). Hence sold out IPO before its start (some of this *might* have been due to speculation, but still).
Lack of communication on important points make investors uneasy, lose confidence and sell off.

I have the feeling I m stating the obvious here.

Go ahead and sell, cheap shares!  Grin
Cheers
Activity: 617

This fear mongering is amazing.

Do you guys actually think the whole thing is a scam? What would be their angle? They got the money already, if they were to take it and run, they would have done so already.
And that is all I need to evaluate. I believe that they are working on getting this done, and I believe they eventually will. And even if they end up with an underperforming chip, they're getting it at production cost, which means they are at the top of the food chain, right with AM.

Then you have projects like icedrill, where someone is buying hardware at retail cost from a producer, and pays out just about half of the profits to the shareholders, and people are actually jumping on it. It boggles my mind, really.

I do agree that FUD is a speculative tool that many seem to be using around here. I m not. I have genuine concerns about some of the points risen by other members. I don't think it's a scam, but not disclosing the amount of shares they have left, when it takes one mail to Burnside to sort out, makes me uneasy. They might have nothing to hide, but they should take into account the basic psychology of investors.

On the technical side, I m not an expert. So, with my limited knowledge, I follow the technical questions and see if they are answered to the satisfaction of the forum members that do understand. Again, if one that seems important is not answered, then I m not sure what to think of it.

I just hope they don't have time to answer / get involved in all this because of too much lab work.
Jump to: