Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 87. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Would people stop obsessing over me.  Whilst this attention is quite flattering, it's also creeping me out a little.

Pretty hypocritical considering that you were one of the main cheerleaders in trying to set people on a witch hunt against me.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Sorry for the ignorance but how would theymos be able to get the "uncloaked" IP of a user in IRC?

Labcoin account posted here during the QA when while he was disconnected from IRC. That post has meanwhile been deleted, not sure if anyone quoted it,  but I assume theymos could verify the IP used to post that.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Zum: I think the issue is arising from people noticing you aren't stupid, but that you seem to be pretending so.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Fabrizio denying any involvement into the project...

He confirmed he had proven his identity to Burnside as a requirement of listing.
So no one cares about my last post where there is evidence showing that Fabrizio is using 'labcoin" forum name and Samuel Noi's name to sign forum posts?

http://pastebin.com/ECm7V0LT

Google translate - http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2FECm7V0LT

Great find, he pretty much admits he is posing as someone else to protect his identity.

you are?
[02:17] or rather 'who' :-)
[02:17] ah ok, Fabrizio Tatti
[02:19] this is the official presentation, here I am writing, but with the name of the nominee director that I took the company in Hong Kong
[02:20] because I want to avoid direct exposure, various risks, etc.
[02:20] in any case then I answer it legally
[02:20] for anything, even if there is a nominee director
[02:21] my name came up in the thread anyway
[02:21] + forward
[02:21] but it was obvious, however, the intention is not to hide, but avoid direct exposure

Do you still trust this guy Fabrizio Tatti aka Samuel Noi?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
This is absolutely true.  Look, at the end of the day Labcoin Sam told us what the issues are and what is being done about it.  It's clearly not a scam and people, I believe, are opening their eyes to that.

20TH/s is on the menu and I'm hungry!  Grin

HAHAHA, I hope this is you being sarcastic...

Several days ago, you were parading around this thread declaring their operation a scam, and telling everyone to sell their shares for ActM

ActM have the evidence, have the proof, have the real world partners, have the funds, have the bat cave, have the crazy professor and will blow this red-neck outfit clean out of the water.

If ANY of you are still invested in this third rate pile of shite in a few weeks time, you may as well never log back into btct.co, 'cause your money has GONE!!!!  Grin

Scam poll.  Scam or not scam?
Sorry, forgot to vote in my own poll, lol.

Scam

Labcoin knew EXACTLY what they needed to do tonight.  If they could have provided the evidence the community are crying out for, they absolutely would have.  No disputes.

The reality is they can't because they don't have the evidence to support their lies.

I'm calling this a scam.  Simple.

That's it.  I am out of this security.

Roll Eyes

Would people stop obsessing over me.  Whilst this attention is quite flattering, it's also creeping me out a little.

Look,  do you see me denying that I have changed allegiances?  I'll say again, at first I was convinced it was a scam, then after a long time decided to buy in because the price was good and I thought the risk was worth it.  Once the 24 hour deadline for the irc session expired I was convinced that Labcoin Sam had done a runner any started to believe it was a scam after all.  On news of the irc chat happening I jumped back in assuming that it would be good news.  And hear I am, in all the way and expecting to benefit from div payments and share price increase.  If I'm wrong, so be it. But my money is clearly on this company being successful. So no one is going to stop me challenging the naysayers and I've got my boxing gloves on.  Kiss
Activity: 219
Is a skype call with Ukyo a normal procedure to get listed on bitfunder?
perhaps zumzero got a nice amount of shares or btc from "Labcoin" to spread positive aspects ;-)
might be some of these buys...

2013-10-01 03:11:59   Market Buy   5677   ฿ 0.0004   ฿ 2.2708
2013-10-01 03:11:59   Market Buy   1000   ฿ 0.0004   ฿ 0.4
2013-10-01 03:11:58   Market Buy   5000   ฿ 0.0003997   ฿ 1.9985
2013-10-01 03:11:58   Market Buy   5000   ฿ 0.0003998   ฿ 1.999
2013-10-01 03:11:58   Market Buy   5000   ฿ 0.0003999   ฿ 1.9995
2013-10-01 03:11:57   Market Buy   1   ฿ 0.000399   ฿ 0.000399
2013-10-01 03:11:57   Market Buy   3000   ฿ 0.000399   ฿ 1.197
2013-10-01 03:11:56   Market Buy   3000   ฿ 0.0003909   ฿ 1.1727
2013-10-01 03:11:56   Market Buy   7082   ฿ 0.000391   ฿ 2.769062
2013-10-01 03:11:56   Market Buy   200   ฿ 0.000395   ฿ 0.079
2013-10-01 03:11:55   Market Buy   500   ฿ 0.00039   ฿ 0.195
2013-10-01 03:11:55   Market Buy   5000   ฿ 0.00039   ฿ 1.95
2013-10-01 03:11:55   Market Buy   3000   ฿ 0.0003901   ฿ 1.1703
Awwww I guess I missed the Q&A... that must have been entertaining.

So, how many of you bought back in on more empty promises?

I made .38 btc Cheesy
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
perhaps zumzero got a nice amount of shares or btc from "Labcoin" to spread positive aspects ;-)
Activity: 392
Awwww I guess I missed the Q&A... that must have been entertaining.

So, how many of you bought back in on more empty promises?
If he's worried about his reputation being harmed by people saying Labcoin is a scam and being attached to it permanently, he should probably realize that either way someone is going to make a tenuous connection to his real name, anyways at some point. Even if it isn't proved, it would still do damage. So why not get in front and say I am this person.
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
This is absolutely true.  Look, at the end of the day Labcoin Sam told us what the issues are and what is being done about it.  It's clearly not a scam and people, I believe, are opening their eyes to that.

20TH/s is on the menu and I'm hungry!  Grin

HAHAHA, I hope this is you being sarcastic...

Several days ago, you were parading around this thread declaring their operation a scam, and telling everyone to sell their shares for ActM

ActM have the evidence, have the proof, have the real world partners, have the funds, have the bat cave, have the crazy professor and will blow this red-neck outfit clean out of the water.

If ANY of you are still invested in this third rate pile of shite in a few weeks time, you may as well never log back into btct.co, 'cause your money has GONE!!!!  Grin

Scam poll.  Scam or not scam?
Sorry, forgot to vote in my own poll, lol.

Scam

Labcoin knew EXACTLY what they needed to do tonight.  If they could have provided the evidence the community are crying out for, they absolutely would have.  No disputes.

The reality is they can't because they don't have the evidence to support their lies.

I'm calling this a scam.  Simple.

That's it.  I am out of this security.

Roll Eyes

KS
Activity: 448
dunno when the pastebin between agath and the Tatti is from but...

che cazz' agath, ma ci prendi per il culo per caso?
Any chance Fabrizio Tatti = Samuel Noi?
Both are Italians, both live and work in Shenzhen, China.

We now have direct evidence that Fabrizio = Sam

(who are you?)
[02:17] (I am) Fabrizio Tatti
[02:19] ...here I am writing, but with the name of the nominee director that I took the company in Hong Kong
translation: I am posing as the nominee director (listed as Sam Noi)
[02:20] because I want to avoid direct exposure, various risks, etc.
[02:20] in any case then I answer it legally
[02:20] for anything, even if there is a nominee director
[02:21] my name came up in the thread anyway
[02:21] + forward
[02:21] but it was obvious, however, the intention is not to hide, but avoid direct exposure

We have direct evidence Alessia operated the Labcoin account.
The Alberto Armandi connection is circumstantial but he is the Tatti's brother in law and operated a major bitcoin scam. Where there is smoke, there's fire.
So we can safely confirm Samuel Noi = Fabrizio Tatti now.
Well, it is a bit better than Samuel Noi = Alberto Armandi.
But why is there a need to lie to us again and again about his true identity?
Why is there a need to mitigate legal risk when he is running a legitimate business bound to success?
KS
Activity: 448
Samuele Noi.

Consider that about 3 people having a phone number in Italy have surname "Noi" (http://www.paginebianche.it/persone?qs=noi&dv=).
Pretty uncommon, isn't it?

That name sounds just plain fake.

Tinfoilery lesson:

Samnoi -- Phonetic spelling of Russian word "with me"
Noi -- Italian for "we," "us"
Sam -- sounds like "Some"

OoOoohhh Shocked
/hides

Sam Noi = siam' noi = it's us

(siam' = siamo)
Activity: 392
Labcoin will find a way to always have SOMETHING mining.. that way they can never be accused of an all out scam.
All they need to do is get 1TH/S up (from a cointerra miner?), and the share price will go up.  Labcoin sucks dirty ballz, but the price already reflects that
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
No, I didn't make it up. theymos can confirm it for you.
Anyway you are free to carry on with your business, if you think this is a winner nobody can take that away from you  Kiss

I would like very much to see a confirmation of that. If confirmed, all the other discussions become moot, there can not be a shred of doubt this being a scam.

Sorry for the ignorance but how would theymos be able to get the "uncloaked" IP of a user in IRC?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

It clearly IS a scam.  He gives you a whole list of new promises to string you along, and the deadlines are all AFTER THE EXCHANGE CLOSES, so you can't dump your shares.  

Do you have his ID?  any personal information?  How about a way to contact him?  verification that he has the chips?

So, what do you have?  nothing

Its not just that but now he has a "3rd party" (that he wont name) to blame any further delays on. I expect this 3rd party excuse to be used for at least a few months. Its almost an out for him.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
No, I didn't make it up. theymos can confirm it for you.
Anyway you are free to carry on with your business, if you think this is a winner nobody can take that away from you  Kiss

I would like very much to see a confirmation of that. If confirmed, all the other discussions become moot, there can not be a shred of doubt this being a scam.

I just asked theymos, hopefully he can confirm the IP.
Activity: 476
It's all promises from an Italian scammer lol, please make sure you don't sell your shares now, but sell them for a 70% loss to keep things in normal operation for LAbcoin

yeah, hold on to them on Oct 7, and see what happens...  70% loss is better than 100%.
Pages:
Jump to: