Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 82. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

INCLUDING A TO-DO LIST FOR SAMUELE NOI.

I am PMing a copy of this to-do list to the Labcoin account as a reminder of the action items from this session.

I am also asking Mr. Noi to inform us when these items are completed.

Actions for the next 24 hours.
  • Skype session with Ukyo regarding Bitfunder listing
  • Posting to the forum the amount of BTC left in the company funds.
  • Change pool to Eligius
  • Make the labcoin portfolio public on BTCT

Other actions to complete ASAP
  • Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
  • Photos of the hosting facilities as well as the operational boards
  • Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.
  • Exact power consumption figures for the chips/boards

Actions for the community to complete ASAP
  • Nominate a panel of community representatives to work closely with Samuele. This should be done immediately. We complain about delays from Sam, let's not do what we criticize him for.

THIS LIST WILL BE REPOSTED DAILY WITH ITEMS CHECKED OFF AS THEY ARE COMPLETED

Very nice work!  But PM to Labcoin account may not draw his attention therefore what investors need right now is the panel of community representatives who can reach him by phone or meeting.

My vote is ytterbium and puppet.

We need to be careful not to create a board with cheerleaders only, this didn't work for ActM.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

I am PMing a copy of this to-do list to the Labcoin account as a reminder of the action items from this session.

• Change pool to Eligius

• Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
  • Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.

• Nominate a panel of community representatives to work closely with Samuele. This should be done immediately. We complain about delays from Sam, let's not do what we criticize him for.

Very nice work!  But PM to Labcoin account may not draw his attention therefore what investors need right now is the panel of community representatives who can reach him by phone or meeting.
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
does anyone call this no ?

Billing Name:Fabrizio Tatti
Billing Organization:I-Tec
Billing Street2:Haiyi Dasha 1916
Billing City:Zhuhai
Billing State/Province:Guangdong
Billing Postal Code:519000
Billing Country:CN
Billing Phone:+1.8618675622206

I think the phone should be +8618675622206, it's a mobile number in China mainland.

I think this is his old address, I believe he moved to Shenzen a couple of years ago.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

I think the phone should be +8618675622206, it's a mobile number in China mainland.
Activity: 164
hello, can you post in the labcoin thread, and confirm for people these conversations were real and took place:

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2FECm7V0LT

I do confirm that this conversation took place.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

• Change pool to Eligius

• Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
  • Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.

Great job..I suggest you to start a new topic to monitor and update this to-do list daily.
Activity: 252
I think this is the current email address of Fabrizio Tatti: [email protected]

From http://www.linkedin.com/company/itec-pro-limited
we got
http://i-tec.pro website

This is i-tec.pro whois
http://whois.domaintools.com/i-tec.pro

Now go to Facebook and use [email protected] in the search bar, you'll get https://www.facebook.com/fabrizio.tatti

Nice work.

He posted here listing his email address and signing his name:
"Do you want to get 300 USD per day in Zhanjiang City,China ?"
http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?i=61868&page=2
Activity: 420

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

• Change pool to Eligius

• Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
  • Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.

Activity: 837

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
I think this is the current email address of Fabrizio Tatti: [email protected]

From http://www.linkedin.com/company/itec-pro-limited
we got
http://i-tec.pro website

This is i-tec.pro whois
http://whois.domaintools.com/i-tec.pro

Now go to Facebook and use [email protected] in the search bar, you'll get https://www.facebook.com/fabrizio.tatti

Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden
What could I have done? They literally said 'we're hashing now, and we will not miss 20 th deployment in the next two weeks'. How can anyone have a chance if they are lied to that blatantly? They even brought out the btcguild ranking to back it up.

You really don't know, do you?   Embarrassed

*gets nasty feeling in pit of stomach*

Aww, man.  Now I have to feel genuine pity for you and I hate doing patronizing crap like that.   Undecided

1.  Due diligence.  Assign them zero credibility to start and only raise that value based on reputable sources.  If you haven't been here long enough resolve to abstain from securities until you know the lay of the land.

2.  Trust but verify.  Labcoin red flags include a lack of press releases from their physical layout partner and foundry.

3.  Know and respect your limits.  If you can't/don't grok something, keep your wallet closed.

4.  Don't chase yield, don't be a herd animal.  Don't follow the crowd into anything because the smart money already cashed out and is drinking champagne at the expense of dumb money.

5.  Read MP's blog at Trilema for more tips on 'How-to not being a sucker.'

6.  Valuable lessons are always (and necessarily) expensive.  Salvage experience when all else goes to zero.

7.  Do NOT invest in a company which uses ICE in it's name.

Sorry for your loss.   But you're young and have lots of time to make it up.   Cool

Thaur ye gang, fixed it fur ye .
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
 Cheesy with every update some people get rich, more crying. It's a gamble guessing other's emotions.

I think many people, including me, did not take this as a pure investment.

We at least to some extent want to make fast money by taking the ride of the pump and dump, which is usually caused by a promise with precise date and then an update comes later.

Therefore, even people realized it is definitely not a company can be trusted, they still stayed because its high volatility. I believe that a lot of people still haven't left due to the same reason.
legendary
Activity: 882
I think many people, including me, did not take this as a pure investment.

We at least to some extent want to make fast money by taking the ride of the pump and dump, which was usually caused by a promise with precise date and then an update came later.

Therefore, even people realized it is definitely not a company can be trusted, they still stayed because of its high volatility. I believe that a lot of people still haven't left due to the same reason.
legendary
Activity: 1554

What could I have done? They literally said 'we're hashing now, and we will not miss 20 th deployment in the next two weeks'. How can anyone have a chance if they are lied to that blatantly? They even brought out the btcguild ranking to back it up.

What is amazing to me is that the whole thing implodes so slowly. The price was still above IPO when it was pretty obvious that this thing will not work. So anyone cautious enough had time to leave. It reminds me of the experiment when you can cook a frog alive if you heat up the water slowly, but if you do it rapidly, the poor creature just jumps out.

I think a contributing factor in the slow implosion, was the well rehearsed and contrived 'updates' from TheSwede and Labcoin.

It would be very churlish to rake over what people should have realised and noticed. So if anything positive can be salvaged, it should at least be used, so as to head-off any future farces like this. Thats if people actually give a shit, of course.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

You really don't know, do you?   Embarrassed

*gets nasty feeling in pit of stomach*

Aww, man.  Now I have to feel genuine pity for you and I hate doing patronizing crap like that.   Undecided

1.  Due diligence.  Assign them zero credibility to start and only raise that value based on reputable sources.  If you haven't been here long enough resolve to abstain from securities until you know the lay of the land.

2.  Trust but verify.  Labcoin red flags include a lack of press releases from their physical layout partner and foundry.

3.  Know and respect your limits.  If you can't/don't grok something, keep your wallet closed.

4.  Don't chase yield, don't be a herd animal.  Don't follow the crowd into anything because the smart money already cashed out and is drinking champagne at the expense of dumb money.

5.  Read MP's blog at Trilema for more tips on 'How-to not being a sucker.'

6.  Valuable lessons are always (and necessarily) expensive.  Salvage experience when all else goes to zero.

Sorry for your loss.   But you're young and have lots of time to make it up.   Cool
Activity: 448
balabalabala...strong support around 0.0002-0.00023....someone want to pump up the price...LMAO
Activity: 167

What is amazing to me is that the whole thing implodes so slowly. The price was still above IPO when it was pretty obvious that this thing will not work. So anyone cautious enough had time to leave. It reminds me of the experiment when you can cook a frog alive if you heat up the water slowly, but if you do it rapidly, the poor creature just jumps out.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Ukyo was in the chat later saying he was surprised Labcoin said that, and he seemed a bit puzzled by it. (re: Skype conversation with Labcoin)

The transcript indicates that Sam Noi is a real person that Fabrizio named as a director in his company for the project.

Good, then providing valid ID would be really easy. In fact, it would solve many of their problems instantly. Yet his response to proving his identity was: "We are looking into providing that as an option"

Honestly, I have lost 20BTC on it and have no bids and will never put bids on it any more.

Fabrizia has duped a lot of us, I lost five times as much.

You can't con an honest man.

It's time to own your personal responsibility for letting greed blind you to the truth.

Many people, myself included, warned you about LABscam (and ActiveScamming).

Our warnings were met with hostility and campaigns encouraging others to Ignore (IE shun) us.

Grin  How's that working out for you?   Wink

Do you regret not heeding my advice, and refusing to

That was the blatant lie, that made all the lies after that so easy, for whoever is acting out this farce.

All efforts should be focused on securing any outstanding funds, and tracking real-world people down, or this episode becomes a template for future btc grabs.

Going forward, more KYI (Know Your Issuer) procedures need to be established, with particular attention within an IPO contract, pertaining to 'reporting/updates' and sanctions there-of.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Ukyo was in the chat later saying he was surprised Labcoin said that, and he seemed a bit puzzled by it. (re: Skype conversation with Labcoin)

The transcript indicates that Sam Noi is a real person that Fabrizio named as a director in his company for the project.

Good, then providing valid ID would be really easy. In fact, it would solve many of their problems instantly. Yet his response to proving his identity was: "We are looking into providing that as an option"

Honestly, I have lost 20BTC on it and have no bids and will never put bids on it any more.

It's time to own your personal responsibility for letting greed blind you to the truth.

Our warnings were met with hostility and campaigns encouraging others to Ignore (IE shun) us.

Grin  How's that working out for you?   Wink

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

Grin  How's that working out for you?   Wink

...wait for it...

...here it comes...

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

....?     Cool
Pages:
Jump to: