Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 875. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Had the (+XXBTC 2/3 confirmations) tag next to my balance on btct.co then when I hit 4 confimations, that went away and my balance is still 0!!! NOOOOOO,,, anyone else having deposit issues with fully confirmed transactions?!

I have 7 confirmations in my wallet.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Had the (+XXBTC 2/3 confirmations) tag next to my balance on btct.co then when I hit 4 confimations, that went away and my balance is still 0!!! NOOOOOO,,, anyone else having deposit issues with fully confirmed transactions?!
Activity: 576
weird - my 1/3 confirms at btctc just disappeared  

I had 2/3 confirms, then it hit 3/3 and it disappeared. It still shows I have 0 BTC even though I just hit 3/3 confirms on the BTC I transferred to BTC-TC
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I was asked to clarify the process regarding share purchase/stocks etc.

Burnside is writing a custom script to execute orders between the freeze-time and the public trading start.

The BTC that is held for orders and not filled will simply remain in the investors wallet (or be returned, not 100% how he handles this technically).

Say you are trying to purchase 10.000 shares at 0.001 and you are allotted 4.000 shares. This would mean that once open-trading starts you will have 6 BTC in your wallet and own 4.000 shares @ 0.001 BTC.

I hope this clarifies (as far as I understand) how the solution will work.

Burnside, am I correct here?
Hysteria has reach all time high.

+1

+1

My confirmation is at 2/3, let's hope I can get the coins in time before the cutoff to buy more shares!

Still nothing here. 30 minutes left.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
The fact remains if you have a legit bid, you will get something. 20, 30, 40%? Who knows, but it is better IMHO than an 8:00 mad dash with server crashes and only a few people get shares.
//ignore dogbird.

BTW, nice of you to ignore the people who own 1000+ dollars of your shares and make you money. Really classy move.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

+1

+1

My confirmation is at 2/3, let's hope I can get the coins in time before the cutoff to buy more shares!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 182
Wow everyone is ignoring the possibility of this being a scam.

I just want a little discussion perhaps.....

Great. Discuss why you think it might be a scam.

Like MPOE said, OP's account is actually quite new, I read over a lot of his posts today and most of them are about buying ASICs and stuff. But he reads like a new person to this stuff and makes no suggestion that a ongoing experimental development has been taking place. And then all of a sudden this IPO.

I am probably wrong, but his post history does not imply he was apart of an ongoing ASIC development team of any kind....

I'm most likely wrong, just seems fishy.

They have another post in custom hardware posted by user labcoin. It was the conversations in that thread that lead to this IPO. Sorry I can't link.  Someone help me?

Nice, let's hope it's just a glitch and it will show up soon.
It's just odd how this happened just before the deadline.
I find it hard to believe they would actually do this on purpose.
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Wow everyone is ignoring the possibility of this being a scam.

I just want a little discussion perhaps.....

Great. Discuss why you think it might be a scam.

Like MPOE said, OP's account is actually quite new, I read over a lot of his posts today and most of them are about buying ASICs and stuff. But he reads like a new person to this stuff and makes no suggestion that a ongoing experimental development has been taking place. And then all of a sudden this IPO.

I am probably wrong, but his post history does not imply he was apart of an ongoing ASIC development team of any kind....

I'm most likely wrong, just seems fishy.

Almost $200k worth of BTC?  

See, this is what I'm talking about - people would vastly inflate the amount they wanted to buy.

Agreed, Burnside please hold those BTC deposits for another hour! He is brilliant if he actually prevents these asses from gaming the system.

+1, we dont need that BTC in BTCT right now.

I want to buy shares as i have the right to buy shares, just like you do.

You are absolutely right. Anyone saying a different thing is arguing completely irrational.

Thank you. It can't be that hard to understand, right.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
//ignore dogbird.

Right, i should just shut up and accept that i'm being cut off from buying these shares. Do i understand that correctly?

If they want to cut people off, they should've done it EXPLICITLY. Now I just wish I didn't know this IPO.
Activity: 126

See, this is what I'm talking about - people would vastly inflate the amount they wanted to buy.

Agreed, Burnside please hold those BTC deposits for another hour! He is brilliant if he actually prevents these asses from gaming the system.

You have no right to buy shares. You have a right to pursue the purchase of shares.

Blah blah blah

I should be able to bid on shares just like you are.
There are clearly a lot of people here who think otherwise but we can agree that those people only think out of a disgusting amount of greed.

Amazing how people are attacking me here and saying how they're putting me on ignore. Like I AM the one who is doing something wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Right, i should just shut up and accept that i'm being cut off from buying these shares. Do i understand that correctly?

That would be great. I guess you were never a scout. Be prepared...
Activity: 158

You are absolutely right. Anyone saying a different thing is arguing completely irrational.
Activity: 126
//ignore dogbird.

next time include tx fees. that block has 0. ZERO. I know, Bitfunder and Weexchange sucks, but that is the way Bitcoin works.
Jump to: