Pages:
Author

Topic: Last quarter hope? - page 10. (Read 2590 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 10:58:22 PM
I think we can see a glimpse of hope now. I was checking on the market and it's price is increasing for all of the cryptocurrency.
So anytime soon, it should be able to steadily gaining it's previous level, or perhaps even surpass it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 10:16:10 PM
Yes, there is only one month left and I think that the crypt will not have time to recover in price before the end of this year. It is even possible that we will fall further and only at the beginning of 2019 will begin the recovery of the market.
even the restoration of that right surely not the existence of the pad this time. just a speculation alone will it and it gives false hope to all people who are in this forum. always keep in view of market conditions is the best thing to do at this time to be able to see the development of the wrong decisions should be on.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 07:57:54 PM
 I think this year we're not gonna see bullrun cause so many factor.
All I can hope is bullrun on next year. Hope good news like etf approval and bakkt future trading can make it
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 07:51:09 PM
I see everyone here so unfortunate for not having bull run this last quarter, so do i. But i expect to have that run next year. question is in what quarter, again. I'm still optimistic about this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 21, 2018, 07:50:18 PM
I really don't see any changes on the crypto in this last quarter continuous price drop has disappointed everyone in this forum and the market has crashed. I don't think there will be a bull run this year.

I think the market is in a state of recovery now at the moment. The price of most of the altcoins and bitcoin is now in green and we should expect more from it. Its time to buy now rather than to sell because I think we've already reached the lowest dip.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
November 21, 2018, 07:48:47 PM
There is no bull-run this year, but next year is possible. I have a strong belief in the future.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 07:03:37 PM
I agree. Although it is hard to accept, the chances of having another bull run is almost zero. My basis is the current price and it is impossible to shoot up that high in a short period of time. Some ways what is happening right now can be considered as a market correction. It means that its on preparation for the bull run. If it bullrun happens, I think it will be next year - first quarter of the year 2019 will be good for us.  Cool
Activity: 322
November 21, 2018, 06:57:06 PM
If there isn't a bull this last year, I hope the market recover. From what i can see, the market does getting better. I was checking it and every coins turn green. I really hope that is a good sign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 06:46:01 PM
Well it seems like its end of the world for some people but hey, this is crypto and one of it's major feature is volatility meaning there could be dramatic upward movement on the curve ushering in the most anticipated bullrun
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
November 21, 2018, 06:18:53 PM
I really don't see any changes on the crypto in this last quarter continuous price drop has disappointed everyone in this forum and the market has crashed. I don't think there will be a bull run this year.
iam disappointed too,i lost most of my investment i think the bull wave will last for many months until new liquidity enter the market
Activity: 356
November 21, 2018, 06:27:25 PM
All of us are hoping for the last quarter that it will start coup up and recover. For this time we are at the middle of the quarter many are trying to believe that it will happen our speculation. But no change at all, many of us are disappointed and depressed but some are still hoping.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 21, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

I agree with you, because this last quarter will end soon and there is not the slightest sign that a bull run will appear, instead there will be a continuous decline, so in my opinion even though the bull run will appear at the end of the year, it won't make a big change for the price, because the price has dropped so much.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 21, 2018, 06:12:03 PM
We can't blame those who give up up and walk away in crypto just because of not meeting their expectation...the rise and fall of crypto in the market is something beyond our control but we can control our response to it, the only thing we can do is to hope and pray that somehow there is miracle or what you call movement and changes that will happen in it, and to be positively patient in all these things.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 21, 2018, 06:11:23 PM
Yes, there is only one month left and I think that the crypt will not have time to recover in price before the end of this year. It is even possible that we will fall further and only at the beginning of 2019 will begin the recovery of the market.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 21, 2018, 06:09:57 PM
I think the bull died and we ate it. In February, $ 19,000 is now 4,300. This gigantic decline: /
If that is how you are going to compare the price, then why not compare it with the price of previous years like 2017 and 2016? Look at the charts and you will see that the price is up by many times. Compare long term price and you won't be disappointed at all. You will see that we are still on the green zone. We might not see anything exceptional this year, but maybe next year. Just keep holding and your fingers crossed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
November 21, 2018, 06:07:58 PM
yep, every time there will be a big bull run moment, there will be a dump of prices first, and this is a plan from the global elite to get even greater profits.
it's time we buy and prepare to sell it in December 2018
Activity: 574
November 21, 2018, 06:07:42 PM
I would say last month hope. In other case we have 1 year of strong falling. Can't believe that it is possible!
By the way crypto market tends to grow withing some weeks, so everything is possible
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 06:04:00 PM

The problem is that the question is not about whether there will be a cryptocurrency growth this year, but whether there will ever be a rise or cryptocurrency forever lost its price.
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 21, 2018, 06:02:57 PM
Bitcoin disappoints everyone, not just members of the forum.

you are right, bitcoin doesn't have a chance to create bullish this year. this year, bitcoin dropped very drastically, and never happened before.

but, if the battle ends at the end of this year, then BTC will recover quickly and will create bullish.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
November 21, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

yes indeed there will be no bull run this year
bull run doesn't happen every day
it will only happen if there is positive news
but until the end of this year we will only see negative news
drama #hashwar, SEC's decision about ETF, BAKKT pending
but next year it seems bright
Pages:
Jump to: