Pages:
Author

Topic: Last quarter hope? - page 8. (Read 2590 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 02:28:06 PM
I really don't see any changes on the crypto in this last quarter continuous price drop has disappointed everyone in this forum and the market has crashed. I don't think there will be a bull run this year.
I dont want bull season or big rises, I just want that market return back to normal, 7-8k dollar is good and we can stay stable few months. From 2 weeks I lost more than %60 of my portfolio so I really bored from this market.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
November 26, 2018, 02:24:01 PM
Maybe not this year, but we have eternity straight in front of us. Let's way for bulls. They will come.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
November 22, 2018, 04:08:51 PM
I really don't see any changes on the crypto in this last quarter continuous price drop has disappointed everyone in this forum and the market has crashed. I don't think there will be a bull run this year.

iam disappointed too,i lost most of my investment i think the bull wave will last for many months until new liquidity enter the market
Activity: 367
November 22, 2018, 03:22:27 PM
It's good to say, but I don't think we'll see anything this year. If growth begins, it is only in 2019, now I do not see any signs of growth.
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 22, 2018, 02:53:16 PM
Guys, be strong. December will not be good. Why do you live by empty hopes? And for what this predictions: be or not to be? Life is good as is and you can simply wait if you are investor without doubts or trade on the falling market. Short is good
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 22, 2018, 02:49:45 PM
As i said before like what other speculate.
October will be a stable month and November will have the crash ( though never expected to be this big)
December will be good and will continue to rise for 2019.
Remember everytime the bull comes, there is always a big crash to give them way going up!
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 02:47:59 PM
Forget about the last quarter of this year pls, we should not expect much from it because I don't think there will be any tangible bullish trend again. I think putting hope on the first quarter of next year will be better, 2018 is almost gone and this is the time to take profits even in financial markets
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 02:28:26 PM
It s true.
I always smiling when people say that will be bull run in the end of the 2018, just because it was bull run in the end of 2017.
It s solid argument, no doubt.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 22, 2018, 01:43:57 PM
that's something that makes my christmas bit sad, honestly. i was expecting kind of great prices, i don't know, some kind of mirracle. let us hopw it will gain enough power to regrow itself into a normal position
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
November 22, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
Most likely in 2018 the bull market will never come. But we should expect it in early 2019. The price of bitcoin will return to previous heights.
Yes, maybe there are a lot of holders now are disappointing on this market flow. Probably market makes worst because of weak hand holders do easily panic selling which not help in the entire market. However, since the market is unpredictable we don't really know the possible happen or just wait for a miracle that the market will begin to rise by the middle of the month in December. Let's still hope that it will happen.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 22, 2018, 01:04:14 PM
Most likely in 2018 the bull market will never come. But we should expect it in early 2019. The price of bitcoin will return to previous heights.
Activity: 420
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 22, 2018, 12:54:57 PM
Yes, indeed, this year was very disappointing, the mere fall in cryptocurrency, I would like the trend to change, to earn extra money at the holding.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 11:29:37 AM
There is a big a possibility that a bull run will not start at the last quarter of the year but the current price of bitcoin was pretty encouraging to buy right? This really is a rare chance after a year of price correction so those whales could make their big move anytime. We are seeing many good news coming out lately about mass adoption and acceptance of bitcoin as a payment which is a good way to advertise cryptocurrency or to introduce the use of it in the future. Despite this price correction, I am still hungry to invest with bitcoin and willing to put my Christmas bonus pay on the first week of December. The chance to grab bitcoin at a lower price is now or never.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 11:07:04 AM
At the current price collapse, I see no opportunity for a major prize increase. I think more and more, we have to wait another year or two for the next growth. Never say never in the electronic money market, what seems dead can not even It does not look good at this time and considering the current situation this year will not see a bull run. This is the essence of the Bitcoin market. Stay strong if you can and wait until everything is back to bitcoin price. Right now though we are optimistic about the market, Look at the bright side, no growth this year means that the cumulative time will last a little longer, and with the current price drop At some really cheap prices on the market, some people are taking advantage of the situation before the next bull market starts. If you can not afford to buy now, just keep your coins and not let into panic selling.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 11:05:37 AM
this last quarter is just so bad, 30-40% lost for most of the coins.
I don't think this market can go up anymore. Sad
completely disappointed though.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
November 22, 2018, 11:03:16 AM
Well that's cryptos for you, in cryptos anything can happen so it's not good to put all your hope in cryptos, just see it as something that anything can happen so that when the price is up or down you won't really feel bad or bothered.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 22, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

dont lose hope! big gains are in big risks! your losses is not considered as loss as long as you dont liquidate it or convert into dollar.we have walked far think of where are we now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
November 22, 2018, 10:44:06 AM

Honestly I also doubt if there will be bull run in this year again. I am only hoping for the bull and I know every other person is hoping for the same thing too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

The bear market is on song and this year bull run hope is no more in my mind, the price is dropping everyday and don't know when it will stop. I never expected the price will drop like this in the last quarter, really bad.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 10:41:46 AM
We’ll be in this bear market for another few months. Let everyone quit thinking it will be a quick turnaround to the moon and when everyone least expects it the FOMO will kick in again.
Pages:
Jump to: