Pages:
Author

Topic: Last quarter hope? - page 13. (Read 2590 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
November 21, 2018, 11:30:00 AM
My personal opinion is that this year there will be insignificant market trends. And the crypt will behave in such a way that users of cryptocurrency could sell everything they have in their wallets. And then, who has a lot of capital, simply buys a large amount of a crypt.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 11:28:19 AM
I really don't see any changes on the crypto in this last quarter continuous price drop has disappointed everyone in this forum and the market has crashed. I don't think there will be a bull run this year.

It seems to me that many big players are out of the game. She has ceased to be interesting. They will wait a long time to come back. But for this, there must be prospects ... The market is very manipulative and this fact scares many investors and traders.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
November 21, 2018, 11:27:06 AM
I'm guessing people came to the crypto industry willingly. They knew it was a high-risk business. Everyone who wants to get income should be able to wait. The collapse of the market, which happened recently was created artificially. Let's not make hasty/unfounded conclusions. Let's give crypto time (at least until 2020).
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
November 21, 2018, 11:26:26 AM
The situations in the cryptocurrency market is so saddening to only those who have fixed their mind thinking that bull run always comes in the last quarter of the year, no daught the year 2018 have been a very challenging year for the entire cryptocurrency market but the fact still remains that we must take into account how volatile the market can be at every point. And at that the condition can still change at any point in time let keep the hope alive.
Activity: 532
Merit: 252
November 21, 2018, 11:21:53 AM
I really don't see any changes on the crypto in this last quarter continuous price drop has disappointed everyone in this forum and the market has crashed. I don't think there will be a bull run this year.
It is very reasonable if you are pessimistic about the bull run this year, because for almost a year the crypto price has continued to decline, but seeing the history that happened last year, the bull run could happen at the end of the year, because last year Bitcoin could rise very high in 2 weeks time. so everything is still possible this year. Spirit!
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
November 21, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
Yes, the real bull market is not visible in December, there may be another strong fall before the holidays. But all this will be decided not by us but by the whales who have a lot of money. Before the adoption of etf by logic, there must still be a huge fall in order for there to be a huge increase on this news.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

Fully agree with you. It is possible that there will be a slight increase against the background of the current fall .. The launch of the Bakkt platform was postponed until the end of January. Maybe then we will see a little movement ...
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
November 21, 2018, 11:09:43 AM
I don't think there is no bull run in this years. Market conditions are still falling and there is no sign to recover.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
November 21, 2018, 11:05:08 AM
I guess there is few more days for the end of the year lets wait and see how this crypto changes, yes this is really annoying if the price drops continuously we have to make a note on it as anything can happen in crypto trading we must believe in this for a change in our lives. still, a lot of people are making money in day trading and make use of it. Plan according to that If you have any idea.
how it is possible to planing anything in the cryptocurrency market. You can certainly determine for yourself the strategy of Money Management. but it must be flexible too
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
November 21, 2018, 10:55:28 AM

Crypto markets can be surprising.  We could see bitcoin triple in a month, it has happened in the past.  My main point is never say never.  Thats why I never advise shorting bitcoin because the momentum can change just like that.  Even if it doesn't soar up within the next month we still get an opportunity to accumulate more cheap coins.

We all know that as we have seen that happened before but this time seem to be the most devastating when funds are being withdrawn and we thought its been the bottom of it all so we were buying. ITs just disappointing to see that this dumps are orchestrated after the fork of BCH which the people behind it are the ones we thought are trying to prove how successful blockchain technology can be.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
November 21, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

Crypto markets can be surprising.  We could see bitcoin triple in a month, it has happened in the past.  My main point is never say never.  Thats why I never advise shorting bitcoin because the momentum can change just like that.  Even if it doesn't soar up within the next month we still get an opportunity to accumulate more cheap coins.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 21, 2018, 10:33:40 AM
I guess there is few more days for the end of the year lets wait and see how this crypto changes, yes this is really annoying if the price drops continuously we have to make a note on it as anything can happen in crypto trading we must believe in this for a change in our lives. still, a lot of people are making money in day trading and make use of it. Plan according to that If you have any idea.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 21, 2018, 02:49:47 AM
Of course it will not, from an empty space it will not appear. We are waiting for stabilization first, and then support, and only then the bulls and the inflow of investments and everything else.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
November 21, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

Yes this is frustrating, I was waiting for last quarter from 6months the only hope was the price will go up but it is unbearable at this moment, also the value is still dropping which means there are is no stability. I have changed my plans now to Hodl again until the value reaches the reasonable price I am not going to sell.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 21, 2018, 02:03:07 AM
Apparently last quarter hope is dashed, everyone is licking their wounds in cryptocurrency market. The truth of the matter is this, cryptocurrency has lots of potential aside price speculation of cryptocurrency asset in the market, we should focus on development of crypto!
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
November 21, 2018, 02:02:37 AM
Yeah it looks like it's going to have to be 2019, unless something miraculous happens in the next 40 days to turn things around.

yup, better don't expect much for now, don't panic sell too...
but it's a good time to buy, january should be better Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
November 21, 2018, 02:02:11 AM
Not everyone is disappointed with the current market situation. Some people find this as a chance to buy more or reinvest when the price is considered at the lowest level. I already stop hoping to earn profit in this year and take a rest from the market for a while.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
November 21, 2018, 01:57:00 AM
Yeah it looks like it's going to have to be 2019, unless something miraculous happens in the next 40 days to turn things around.
Activity: 490
November 21, 2018, 01:45:39 AM

Yes, there will be no bull market this year. It is very likely that there will be no bull market next year. When people expect too much, things are often not as good as we wish.
What we should consider now is how to make Bitcoin more popular. Only when Bitcoin becomes more popular, the market will get better and better.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 01:36:43 AM
Looking at the decline in crypto - market, it is expected that in the last quarter of the end of the month there is full potential for the crypto - market to bounce.
Pages:
Jump to: