Pages:
Author

Topic: Last quarter hope? - page 11. (Read 2590 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 05:39:39 PM
The hope for a bull run is now over here in the forum.
I myself have no hope for this year, but i look into the future.
Hopefully, 2019 will be a better year for crypto again.
I hope that in the end of year crypto will look more better and promote more legit project as the market has a good fluctuation because this is what they based for. When bull run comes then the launching of project continue to inrease.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 05:34:03 PM
The hope for a bull run is now over here in the forum.
I myself have no hope for this year, but i look into the future.
Hopefully, 2019 will be a better year for crypto again.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 21, 2018, 05:29:36 PM
if you will check the forum, you can find thread like "End of this year", "november - december" and etc:))
price of btc is already lower than 5000 usd
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 21, 2018, 05:21:22 PM
I really don't see any changes on the crypto in this last quarter continuous price drop has disappointed everyone in this forum and the market has crashed. I don't think there will be a bull run this year.

Yes you are right . I dont expect any bullrun also at the end of this year. Maybe we can expect some huge dump but definetly not a bull. In the future we will see that bullrun. But for now market is very bearish . Market doing some dead cat bounce pump and everyone start to feel bullish again and after that dump again..
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 05:17:48 PM
I really don't see any changes on the crypto in this last quarter continuous price drop has disappointed everyone in this forum and the market has crashed. I don't think there will be a bull run this year.

Yes, I also think. Many say in December there will be a bull. But I do not believe it. The end of the code we will spend like this. Slight rise and fall. So it will be until the end of this year. Completely the market can not change in 1 day.
Activity: 644
November 21, 2018, 05:15:35 PM

Well, We do not know until the 2018 will end. Its very disappointing to see the market is in red but we can not so anything just to wait and see what 2018 could bring us. We are all waiting for the bull run to come, but all of us  do not have clue if its will have a bull run before this year end. If ever no bull run happened this year will I think this coming 2019 the bitcoin price will boost again.
Activity: 602
November 21, 2018, 05:09:12 PM
It will be quite difficult to recover from this latest crash this year. If BTC bounce back and reach the $ 6k level it will be a success. BAKKT launch is also rescheduled for 24th of January so we have to reschedule our expectation for bull run as well to next year.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 21, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

Actually the price reduction of cryptocurrency does not only occur this year. 2017 or previous years have also happened. But the price increase occurred in that year. For 2018 there is no increase in prices. I think that this will change in 2019.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 21, 2018, 04:34:09 PM
For sure a lot of people are very dissapointed because they did not see the bul run of the market again. But bull run will happen if we will be united as one to buy bitcoin and don't sell it because that is not good for us.
Activity: 322
November 21, 2018, 04:31:27 PM
certainly no one is enthusiastic about the current low prices and there will certainly be no bull run anymore this year. but i try not to lose my faith in the crypto market and continue to persevere.
Activity: 196
November 21, 2018, 04:27:54 PM
Changes will come to the market suddenly and I think that the bitcoin rate will begin to grow rapidly. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm willing to risk and buy cryptocurrency at such ridiculous prices !
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 04:22:28 PM
I personally don't see a chance in 2018.I am making my plans accotding to my gut. I am no expert. But my gut says that this market will be like this for at least till  the last quarter of 2019.This is not fud. I will still be here.
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
November 21, 2018, 04:18:01 PM
Many got it wrong about December moon which I think has clear to everyone now but some might still be expecting bull run which I think not coming this year and even next as the bear just start and there will be some time for correction before we finally see bull.
Activity: 182
November 21, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
I don't like to worry. and I want to hope that everything will be fine. I'm waiting to get rich. because my coins fell. and I understand that I can lose everything. but I don't want to give up
Activity: 434
November 21, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

Since the value keeps on decreasing, well let's just say that this is the time to buy. Sad for those who have been hodling for a long time due to the scenario that's happening right now. They should try to extend their patience so that they could avoid further losses.
Activity: 458
November 21, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

With all indications, the year 2018 is almost gone and a lot of people have predicted the last quarter to be the bull run quarter but with the look of things it seems everything is Falling apart but I am optimistic that anything can still happen this year.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
November 21, 2018, 04:07:55 PM
I wouldn't expect this year for the bull run to happen since a lot of FUD is going on at bitcoin and the altcoins are just affected of this FUD. Why don't you buy more since it is getting cheaper than the last time, perhaps you could earn a great value of profit if the bull run starts.
Activity: 143
November 21, 2018, 04:07:30 PM
well, you may think so. but what does it change? why limit your thinking to time intervals. just now you can buy well at a low price. and then wait. here takes patience it's true
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
i would like to be optimistic and would like to continue to hope that we can still hope for this year. but after the last few days i lost the hope of a bull run. 2018 does not seem to end well for bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 03:46:51 PM
I told most of my friends earlier that crypto bull run won't happen this December because the ETF is not yet approved and Sec stand is not yet clear, until that happens the market will keep going down and a little up. Let's hope for a better year ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: