Pages:
Author

Topic: Last quarter hope? - page 2. (Read 2590 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 06:26:45 PM
I had a hope for last quarter, but now there is no hope to my regret. So my next hope is for 1st quarter of 2019. This is what I am ready to achieve, growth in 2019!
Activity: 256
December 30, 2018, 05:25:10 PM
I really don't see any changes on the crypto in this last quarter continuous price drop has disappointed everyone in this forum and the market has crashed. I don't think there will be a bull run this year.
The changes will now be smooth. Sharp jumps most likely won't be any more. We will gradually move up or down. To me it is the downfall of many upset, but do not despair and lose faith. Soon everything can be restored.
Can't agree more.
That said I don't think we'll be reaching stock-market levels of BORING though.
Swings are still huge in comparison and it gives us a great opportunity to make money from scalping.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 29, 2018, 07:21:34 PM
I really don't see any changes on the crypto in this last quarter continuous price drop has disappointed everyone in this forum and the market has crashed. I don't think there will be a bull run this year.

now our hope must be continues in 2019
do not lose your hope in cryptocurrency and blockchain tech
because i believe blockchain will make the world better and more transparency my friend
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
December 29, 2018, 05:51:13 PM

It seems that the bearish market will break December 2018, maybe until mid-January 2019. If we look at the optimism of forum members, many are trying to keep crypto prices from falling deeper, but on the other hand we also see signs of pressure on crypto prices as if they intentionally confuse market conditions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 29, 2018, 05:38:00 PM
The changes will now be smooth. Sharp jumps most likely won't be any more. We will gradually move up or down. To me it is the downfall of many upset, but do not despair and lose faith. Soon everything can be restored.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
December 29, 2018, 05:15:09 PM
Patterns repeat itself but there are dozens of quarter for past years. I have no idea which quarter you gonna to choose for comparison. Speculating the potential activity in market looks like gambling to me. I prefer to follow smart money rather than get stuck in dumb money flow.
Activity: 256
December 29, 2018, 04:40:17 PM
Leave all hope aside  Grin
Few months of bull are always followed by years of slow selloff.
Last bull brought the most impatient investors to the market, they'll probably all dump before we start going up again.
This allows you to buy low and sell high, and the market is predictable. Even if you lost money, there's reasons to be optimistic.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 29, 2018, 04:38:32 PM
Last 2 days of my hope and I can say that crypto market was dumped for 12 months, so there wasn't increase and to my mind the longer crypto is falling, the more probability is for a growth
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
December 29, 2018, 02:55:53 PM
The last quarter did not give a big price to everyone. But the price of coins only increased very little because until now the market had not shown signs of a surge. I think the Bull increase will occur in 2019.
Activity: 602
December 29, 2018, 02:53:38 PM
this year it is indeed very difficult for greening to occur in the market, but if this year is closed in red. but I am sure that next year prices will continue to grow and return to green.
I had Hope because of certain predictions that spoke about the interest of Wall Street and heavy industry in large volumes of transactions for 2019. It was this that should have attracted a large amount of investment, but I recently saw information that said that Wall Street was disappointed in cryptocurrency. Because of this, I do not know what to expect next.
Activity: 658
December 29, 2018, 10:35:59 AM
this year it is indeed very difficult for greening to occur in the market, but if this year is closed in red. but I am sure that next year prices will continue to grow and return to green.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 29, 2018, 10:21:02 AM
We are all hopeless for a bull run this year we should all accept that 2017 is different than this year I hope we are all learned from this mistakes so that in the next bear market that might come again we are all prepared and we saved our hard earned money invested in crypto.
it is undeniable that this means that cryptocurrency changes every year and no one knows how the pattern, 2017 is the best year for cryptocurrency and this year is the worst decline in cryptomarket, hoping that next year will be a good year for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 29, 2018, 09:16:01 AM
Now the market is still red and expecting the market to have a large price surge is certainly difficult. But now Bitcoin and Ethereum are green and I think before the new year 2019 the market price will rise slightly.
- Certainly, a strong price increase is not possible when the market is as you say, a red color stands out while the green is too gloomy, everyone can see it very clearly and they have lost hope for growth at the end of the year. What people are most looking forward to in the market is just a steady, sustained and slow development when the market moves into the new year, they no longer want the market to go too fast and achieve high prices because that will lead to a collapse very quickly, this year has been a typical year for that, everyone was afraid
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
December 29, 2018, 07:45:28 AM
We are all hopeless for a bull run this year we should all accept that 2017 is different than this year I hope we are all learned from this mistakes so that in the next bear market that might come again we are all prepared and we saved our hard earned money invested in crypto.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
December 29, 2018, 07:26:01 AM
There may be some slight recovery, but really not significant. It took several years for the market to recover. We should wait for a new cycle of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
December 29, 2018, 01:36:36 AM
yes there is no hope for this year, even many people say the price will go down in the range of 3200-2000, I hope it will not happen, but if seen from the graph it can happen.
many people siwtch invest to stock for now, and will back when market recover.
I hope there will be no more collapse in the crypto market. we can see the market falling very deep, I don't understand if the market will fall again. hope that doesn't happen. the rest of this year I just want to see the market grow carefully, at least that makes our assets safe.
Activity: 462
December 29, 2018, 12:56:01 AM
yes there is no hope for this year, even many people say the price will go down in the range of 3200-2000, I hope it will not happen, but if seen from the graph it can happen.
many people siwtch invest to stock for now, and will back when market recover.
Activity: 420
December 29, 2018, 12:24:44 AM
it is surely that. There is no rule of growth at the end of the year. That growth only occurred last year and everyone believes that by the end of the year, the market will grow cyclical. it is a strange thought and often leads to their failure. we should be more realistic and deeper analysis instead of dreaming.
Activity: 546
December 29, 2018, 12:22:35 AM
Now the market is still red and expecting the market to have a large price surge is certainly difficult. But now Bitcoin and Ethereum are green and I think before the new year 2019 the market price will rise slightly.
Activity: 588
December 28, 2018, 09:54:35 PM
In the last quarter, there may have been no surprise because the market has not shown that there will be a surge. But indeed the market is very difficult to predict so anything can happen. Now it's better to stay focused on investment because only with this market will continue to increase.
Pages:
Jump to: