Pages:
Author

Topic: Last quarter hope? - page 3. (Read 2590 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 07:42:05 PM
there is no hope this year, still market down hopefully in the year 2019 at the first quarter that the crypto prices increasing.

yes, this year almost close, and the market still red,,
so, just close our hope for this year, and lets make another hope for next year,,
and i believe 2019 will be a better year for crypto if compared with 2018  Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
December 28, 2018, 10:53:45 AM
I think the trip in this quarter is not fun at all, but hope is still there next year with the good news from Bakkt, Nasdaq and others, this is the right time to buy again. keep hodl.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 28, 2018, 04:39:23 AM
In the last few days, the market actually shows a very positive trend that Bitcoin and Ethereum have started to increase, even though the value is still low. And now the crypto market is back red and I'm not really sure whether there will be a big surge later this year.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 28, 2018, 02:26:48 AM
This year is going to close in the red but next year should be nicely green since it will start from these low bottomed out prices.
I remember that 2016 was on the same phase for this year.

The end of the year by 2016 wasn't so good too but look on 2017 it was the great year of bull run. And for this year, it wasn't so good enough that the whole year gave a lot of disappointment to the people and so possibly that 2019 would have that reversal.

Something to be positive about eh dude? Hopefully you're right for the sake of those that still continue holding up. Though it may not be the same scenario as '16-'17 since  lot has changed after that historic ath run. People aren't going to fll for fomo that easily now so there probably won't be any quick rise that'll happen.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
December 28, 2018, 01:37:44 AM
there is no hope this year, still market down hopefully in the year 2019 at the first quarter that the crypto prices increasing.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
December 28, 2018, 12:43:06 AM
This year is going to close in the red but next year should be nicely green since it will start from these low bottomed out prices.
I remember that 2016 was on the same phase for this year.

The end of the year by 2016 wasn't so good too but look on 2017 it was the great year of bull run. And for this year, it wasn't so good enough that the whole year gave a lot of disappointment to the people and so possibly that 2019 would have that reversal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 12:37:35 AM
The end of the year leaves only a few days and until now the market has not shown that there will be a very large surge. So I think at the end of this year there won't be a big surge. But as a trader, of course, we must be sure that someday the crypto market will rebind.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 27, 2018, 11:48:07 PM
Last quarter hope for price rise has been raised and dashed,  the bear is riding cryptocurrency market very hard and until the price bottom out,  I don't see any bull market anytime soon!
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
December 27, 2018, 10:26:56 PM
Regardless, we do not have ample time anymore to see a significant rise.
What's important for me now is how we are going to start and end by next year.
This year we had a good start but we will definitely end bad, but it's alright, we still hold and be here because crypto behaves that way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
December 27, 2018, 08:59:49 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
December 27, 2018, 07:57:07 PM
I really don't see any changes on the crypto in this last quarter continuous price drop has disappointed everyone in this forum and the market has crashed. I don't think there will be a bull run this year.

We had to show that bearish move, that all the year would be bloody red. Hopefully, the other way we will see the coming 2019. In the Chinese calendar, it is a pretty good year, hopefully it will be same for the crypto
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 27, 2018, 02:52:40 PM
many depend on crypto, including me. therefore I am always patient. this is indeed the last quarter of 2019. if the golden age does not come in 2018 I still hope it will happen in 2019. I really believe in crypto.
I repeatedly try to convince everyone that the future of cryptocurrency is very high. I participated in one and companies that are aimed at the introduction of cryptocurrency in many spheres of human activity. This is for example medicine, heavy industry, mining and other fields. Based on this, cryptocurrency can be considered a very good and promising investment.
Activity: 602
December 25, 2018, 08:31:57 PM
I really don't see any changes on the crypto in this last quarter continuous price drop has disappointed everyone in this forum and the market has crashed. I don't think there will be a bull run this year.
Let us just wait for 2019 , maybe next year all coins will bounce back from dip , as we can see there is no bull run that is happening in this last quarter of the year , and the market is still in dip and there are no changes in the value of cryptocurrencies. They are still low and many traders and hodlers loss money about the situation.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
December 25, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

and now we run on the last days hope in 2018, because few days again 2019 will come  Wink
i hope the green market will started again and next year a good rising price movements will come in crypto market buddy
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
December 25, 2018, 07:23:02 PM
At this moment, no last quarter increase is seen. This year is about to end within a week but nothing changes in the market situation. Hopefully, once 2019 enters, there will be a slow recovery in order to give hope to the people that the market still has a chance to recover. Be patient for now as this year is about to end because one wrong investment at this moment would result to regrets.
Everything will turn into sadness ended the year of still in bear market. Anyways, isn't bad at all cause Bitcoin can manage to hold above $3k which simply an indication that there is a big chances that it will recover in an unknown time. Surprisingly it will come but it couldn't make it in the 1st first quarter next year.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 25, 2018, 07:15:01 PM
At this moment, no last quarter increase is seen. This year is about to end within a week but nothing changes in the market situation. Hopefully, once 2019 enters, there will be a slow recovery in order to give hope to the people that the market still has a chance to recover. Be patient for now as this year is about to end because one wrong investment at this moment would result to regrets.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 05:25:50 AM
Yes, I have a hope for last quarter, so let's wait till the end of this year and then let's talk about progress of this year.
Positive outcome is possible, there is a sense in holding crypto for last 10 days of this year
In the last 10 days of this year it is really a hope that it will rise to a higher value and a bull run with boost will start in the market. Many people are in the preparation of Xmas and they are also a little unhappy because of the dropped price but after that they will work for the Bitcoin again.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
December 22, 2018, 12:34:45 PM
there is still more than a week to end this year and in the past few days the bearish has stopped for a moment but certainly there will be bullish because there is still no big jump, still waiting and hoping for the cryptocurrency to rise again and be better than before.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
December 22, 2018, 12:29:34 PM
Of course, the bull run will not be this year. Many relied on this, but the facts are telling the contrary. I think that the next bull run will start in half a year, when the big players will buy bitcoins at low prices. All we can do is learn to make money in such conditions.
We really have to adjust, and adopt the current market or else we will lose this opportunity. Few more days and we will welcome the new year and yet the price are still cheap with bitcoin. We should continue to hope and believe that the coming years will tell a different story.

Hopefully in the early days of 2019, we can see a green signal that the bull is coming. Make your expectation less, and focus on learning things and invest when you think the price is worth the risk.
Activity: 462
December 22, 2018, 10:31:56 AM
many depend on crypto, including me. therefore I am always patient. this is indeed the last quarter of 2019. if the golden age does not come in 2018 I still hope it will happen in 2019. I really believe in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: