Pages:
Author

Topic: Lauda/TMAN/minifrij/IronMarvel2/owlcatz extortion attempt - page 12. (Read 48699 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I have posted a thread to either have hilariousandco removed from being staff or he remove Lauda from his trust list.

A thread regarding Blazed is forthcoming is Lauda is not removed from his trust list. 
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
You are so idiots. All of you. All of you scammers. I have sold accounts to at least 1/5 of DT users here.

You all scam. You are all a piece of shit.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
It sounds like Lauda is unable to backup his rating in *any* way. The rating is fairly clearly retaliatory in nature.
The rating is self-explanatory, perfectly valid and backed up. Just because I do not want to share the details with, known scammers such as yourself, that does not mean that it can't be backed up snowflake.

I would suggest involving both Blazed and hilariousandco in the situation, as their credibility will be shot if they allow Lauda to remain on their trust lists.
Everyone has been long informed about this, with the majority being surprised by shorena's actions. Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Yes I ignored it.
I'm going to ignore it too then.
-snip-
@Lauda, care to elaborate which rating you are referring to? And if u need a signed message, just ask me.

Removed previously perfectly valid trust ratings in order to manipulate the general history/view. Is in strong support of scammers such as Quickseller. Changing trust ratings on and off based on how he feels on a particular day.
Shorena does not seem alike to the person that I've used to know and have interacted in the past. I've stopped trusting them post their actions and strong support of said scammers.
It sounds like Lauda is unable to backup his rating in *any* way. The rating is fairly clearly retaliatory in nature.

I would suggest involving both Blazed and hilariousandco in the situation, as their credibility will be shot if they allow Lauda to remain on their trust lists.
legendary
Terminated.
Yes I ignored it.
I'm going to ignore it too then. It works both ways, as long as accounts can be escrowed all is fine I guess. Roll Eyes

Its exactly what ad hominem means, you try to refute the argument (you try to hide the discussion in private PMs) by talking negativly about the person who made it.
Nothing needs refuting in here as the thread is completely distanced from reality / no such action has been attempted. What needs to be clear to the newcomers is that QS is a confirmed scammer with near zero credibility, end-of.

So can we please drop this topic and focus on my question for a few posts?
Off-topic? Maybe you like sharing details of private transactions, but I don't. Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
@Lauda, care to elaborate which rating you are referring to? And if u need a signed message, just ask me.
You don't answer my PM, but you ask me here? Roll Eyes

This PM?

-snip-

Removed previously perfectly valid trust ratings in order to manipulate the general history/view. Is in strong support of scammers such as Quickseller. Changing trust ratings on and off based on how he feels on a particular day.
Shorena does not seem alike to the person that I've used to know and have interacted in the past. I've stopped trusting them post their actions and strong support of said scammers.

-snip-
Stating facts, i.e. that you're a confirmed scammer, is not ad hominem in any way. Smiley

Its exactly what ad hominem means, you try to refute the argument (you try to hide the discussion in private PMs) by talking negativly (is a scammer) about the person who (quickseller) made it. This does nothing to refute the argument, it makes you look petty. Not that this is new or anyone cares. So can we please drop this topic and focus on my question for a few posts?
legendary
Terminated.
In other words, you can't refute my argument, so you resort to ad hominem attacks.
Speculating about shorena's intentions is not an argument. You've made almost near-zero proper arguments in this thread, which is still almost completely flawed and includes people who are not related to the issue. Stating facts, i.e. that you're a confirmed scammer, is not ad hominem in any way. Smiley
copper member
It looks like shorena is trying to prevent you from hiding how you weasel out of negative situations like this one.
I have absolutely no idea why a confirmed scammer such as yourself is commenting this or any cases at all. Must be boring in that basement, no? Roll Eyes
In other words, you can't refute my argument, so you resort to ad hominem attacks.
legendary
Terminated.
It looks like shorena is trying to prevent you from hiding how you weasel out of negative situations like this one.
I have absolutely no idea why a confirmed scammer such as yourself is commenting this or any cases at all. Must be boring in that basement, no? Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Hey QS, how's it going in cuntland today? Just thought I would pop in and say HI
copper member
legendary
Terminated.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
PMs blocked, send answers to main.
To me it looks like there is no consensus among the community members. You can try to dismiss this with personal attacks, but I dont think it will change someones mind. Then again, maybe my understand of 'the community' differs from yours.
If people agreed with QS then Lauda and TMAN would have recieved more negatives than just yours. Don't you agree?

Agreeing with QS has become dangerous as barely anyone is willing to see their arguments and just attacks them based on their past flaws. If everyone would agree, so I would I unless I was expelled from this community without notice.

copper member
To me it looks like there is no consensus among the community members. You can try to dismiss this with personal attacks, but I dont think it will change someones mind. Then again, maybe my understand of 'the community' differs from yours.
If people agreed with QS then Lauda and TMAN would have recieved more negatives than just yours. Don't you agree?
Considering that both have left retaliatory negative trust against everyone who left negative trust against them and that blazed and hilariousandco have kept the extortionist on their trust lists, no I do not agreee.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
legendary
Terminated.
I will be honest and say that I have long thought you are a sock of lauda and your statements in this thread make it look more to be the case.
LOL
Damn, we've been exposed. Cheesy I take it, that anyone who does not agree with the twisted reality of QS in cases related to me is either part of "my group of friends" or my "sock" account. Ironically, the latter is coming from a master account farmer/trader. Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.
bump

You are beating a dead horse.  The community stands behind Lauda.
behind an extortionist?

Nope.  The community has determined he is not an extortionist.

The only people to believe such are ones with questionable ethics.   :/

copper member
Actually multiple people have agreed lauda is an extortionist and theymos fired lauda from being on staff.

Interesting to see that lauda is having you shill for him.
You either believe Lauda's motives or you don't.  You believe the "extortion" attempt was a sting operation, or you believe it was straight up extortion.  Given Lauda's history as an upstanding member here, it seems most of the community believes that it wasn't really extortion.  Either way, it was ill-advised and Lauda pretty much admits that, and I do believe that's why the firing happened. 

Considering that what Lauda did is in no way a sting operation, lauda is an extortionist.

A sting operation is something 100% legal and by definition is not I'll-advised so you cannot say what lauda did was both ill-advised and a sting operation.

I will be honest and say that I have long thought you are a sock of lauda and your statements in this thread make it look more to be the case.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
Actually multiple people have agreed lauda is an extortionist and theymos fired lauda from being on staff.

You either believe Lauda's motives or you don't.  You believe the "extortion" attempt was a sting operation, or you believe it was straight up extortion.  Given Lauda's history as an upstanding member here, it seems most of the community believes that it wasn't really extortion.  Either way, it was ill-advised and Lauda pretty much admits that, and I do believe that's why the firing happened.  

What you don't see is a lot of members here giving a shit what a proven scammer thinks about ethics. Talkin' about you, Quickseller.  There's maybe 2 or 3, and they're probably your alts anyway.

Methinks thou doth protest way too much.

LOL
copper member
bump

You are beating a dead horse.  The community stands behind Lauda.
behind an extortionist?

Nope.  The community has determined he is not an extortionist.

The only people to believe such are ones with questionable ethics.   :/

Pages:
Jump to: