Pages:
Author

Topic: Lauda/TMAN/minifrij/IronMarvel2/owlcatz extortion attempt - page 13. (Read 48699 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
bump

You are beating a dead horse.  The community stands behind Lauda.
behind an extortionist?

Nope.  The community has determined he is not an extortionist.

The only people to believe such are ones with questionable ethics.   :/
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
bump

You are beating a dead horse.  The community stands behind Lauda.
behind an extortionist? Weird
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
bump

You are beating a dead horse.  The community stands behind Lauda.

You could learn by following his examples. 
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
This thread has turned into get your free red paint, no one is really on the topic. ..
This thread is dead / i.e. there is nothing to discuss. Half of it (if not more) is the made up reality from Quickseller. You don't need to ask why his rating is at (almost) minus 500.

"If they really hate you, that means that you're doing something right."
I can't believe you honestly stand by that saying.
If you really do...
I can't believe that you don't. Take a look at my retaliatory untrusted ratings, as well as the number of scammers, farmers, et. al. that I've tagged.

"The Tally of mine Virtue shall be the List of my Foes."
— Godric Griffindor, Significant Digits

"Judge a man by the reputation of his enemies."
- Arabian Proverb

"A man with no enemies is a man with no character."
— Paul Newman
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Well lucky for me I don't give a fuck what you think or do. Generally pieces of shit don't bother me in life
copper member
This is starting to get boring. I got OG,s full dox for $200 do I have to pay to get yours as well QS?? Or maybe it's one and the same.. we all know OG is hard up... maybe he resorted to account selling to bolster his income... OG. QS. ?? Same person

LOL fucking noob has to pay to get someones dox, grow some brains and figure it out yourself
Nothing personal but why do you care if TMAN pays 200$ to someone to get dox?
If you are so smart, try and get my dox. I believe you can't.
TMAN is trolling. He is a professional troll. You can safely ignore him.

I got OG,s dox and he has now taken down his Facebook because of it, can't understand why as I haven't had to do anything with them yet. I am not a professional Troll, I am a business man and bitcoiner who hates you and your stupid lover OGDogg
If I remember correctly, OgN has previously stated he does not use Facebook. I also have other reasons to believe you are lying about having his dox.

I don't think you are a business man, and I certainly would not do business with you, nor would I recommend others do business with you either.
legendary
This is starting to get boring. I got OG,s full dox for $200 do I have to pay to get yours as well QS?? Or maybe it's one and the same.. we all know OG is hard up... maybe he resorted to account selling to bolster his income... OG. QS. ?? Same person

LOL fucking noob has to pay to get someones dox, grow some brains and figure it out yourself

I got OG,s dox and he has now taken down his Facebook because of it, can't understand why as I haven't had to do anything with them yet. I am not a professional Troll, I am a business man and bitcoiner who hates you and your stupid lover OGDogg
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
This thread has turned into get your free red paint, no one is really on the topic. ..
This thread is dead / i.e. there is nothing to discuss. Half of it (if not more) is the made up reality from Quickseller. You don't need to ask why his rating is at (almost) minus 500.

If you really do...
I can't believe that you don't. Take a look at my retaliatory untrusted ratings, as well as the number of scammers, farmers, et. al. that I've tagged.
copper member

They are attempting to derail the thread and distract from their crimes.
So trolling on an Internet forum is a crime now?  Grin
Listen up folks, you have a scam accusation opened against you, your crimes will not go unpunished!  Grin Grin
No. extortion is. They are trolling to distract from their extortion.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
If you really do...

So trolling on an Internet forum is a crime now?  Grin
Listen up folks, you have a scam accusation opened against you, your crimes will not go unpunished!  Grin Grin
copper member
This thread has turned into get your free red paint, no one is really on the topic. From an observers standpoint (since this is always in my new replies tab) we should only talk about reasons why Lauda/TMAN/minifrij are extortionist and why they are not until someone finds evidence and a conclusion. Just my two cents please don't persecute me.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
This thread has turned into get your free red paint, no one is really on the topic. From an observers standpoint (since this is always in my new replies tab) we should only talk about reasons why Lauda/TMAN/minifrij are extortionist and why they are not until someone finds evidence and a conclusion. Just my two cents please don't persecute me.
copper member

Activity: 2198
Merit: 847

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
I have nothing to add.  Just wanted to say I thought OgNasty's rap wasn't all that bad (at least better than what I was expecting).  Carry on.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Haha Lauda, you made so much good here that these spammers or scammers hate you. The more good you do for community, the more hater there will be always, it's like a rule. Please tag as more scammer/spammer as possible.

badge101
Do you see Lauda in your nightmare with green trust?
Have you seen this thread? Hard to say who is who with all these shills, but then again, the OP of this thread has a proven tendency to use shill accounts.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
Feels so good to see Lauda without green trust, it's like Christmas came early
Gotta love shill/alt accounts. I wonder whether you're a spammer or a scammer that I've tagged. Roll Eyes
Haha Lauda, you made so much good here that these spammers or scammers hate you. The more good you do for community, the more hater there will be always, it's like a rule. Please tag as more scammer/spammer as possible.
badge101
Do you see Lauda in your nightmare with green trust?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Do not believe what this person is saying, anyone caught in something bad will deny it all, this is a perfect example
Funny how Zeroxal says the same thing. Also funny how someone hiding behind a shill account is trying to call out others. Maybe that second one's just me though.
Pages:
Jump to: