Author

Topic: Launching the Antminer L3+, World's Most Powerful and Efficient Litecoin Miner - page 106. (Read 284869 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
after 1h33 minutes....I can't pay...sold out and I had 3 units...
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
in the past 20 min or more im waiting this stupid window to disappear after i submitted the answer  ... have few miners in the cart , ready to pay for it ...

Hey Bitmain ! Can you fix this Huh Why we do need this ?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I guess the majority of us didn'd win the lottery with only 3000 units! Crazy but I'm sure Bitmain is loving the PR.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have one in cart, but it says "out of storage" wtf does that mean?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
sold out, still can't make an order.
I don't understand how people make an orders.

It's chance of luck.  I've had ONE successful purchase through Bitmain after more than half a dozen attempts during batch sales.   That time I only got one because they kept releasing new units every hour or so after they would go out of stock.  I'd keep trying over the next hour or so, you might get lucky, you might not.

It's kinda like playing the lottery.  lol
how long we need to wait with that stupid "Please input an answer to the verification question" window after submitted Huh

Same issue.  Sat there for over 10 mins.  Product 'Out of Storage' after waiting for verification to submit.
Activity: 262
sold out, still can't make an order.
I don't understand how people make an orders.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
This bitmain order process sucks. I even got to the captcha only to see there are not enough L3+'s left. Jeez. I guess Ill pay Inno now.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
how long we need to wait with that stupid "Please input an answer to the verification question" window after submitted Huh
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
Activity: 6
Activity: 336
Unbelievable, on my home computer and on my mobile 4g - 30 mins and simply unable to reload the page. How frustrating is this... Angry
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
after all this time, i finally get to confirm my order and the captcha popup doesn't load - it asks for an answer to a question it hasn't given yet. twice now. just blank captchas. this is ridiculous

I had same issue with last batch and I decided, I'm not going to pay an additional $300+ for the miner this batch when the site f'd me out of my order the last batch.  Had everything ready to check out and captcha wouldn't work and then was out of stock.

I'll just buy the coins, let someone else go through this madness, pay for the electric, and dump em to me.

I'm unsure if I was even going to get one...but looking to see if any are in my cart...just to see if I got lucky and lob'd one in

so are they out of stock and I'm just wasting even my wasting time efforts?

I mean 2280...not sure why I'm on here even just to see if the 100mbps worked better at the Univ than my home 60 mbps ...

er NOPE...both could not get in.....tried the D3 stuff other day at 60mbps....this one is just as dead trying to get in on the forthe L3+'s

Minnesota is not the place to try to get into bitmain

snookered

after all this time, i finally get to confirm my order and the captcha popup doesn't load - it asks for an answer to a question it hasn't given yet. twice now. just blank captchas. this is ridiculous

I had same issue with last batch and I decided, I'm not going to pay an additional $300+ for the miner this batch when the site f'd me out of my order the last batch.  Had everything ready to check out and captcha wouldn't work and then was out of stock.

I'll just buy the coins, let someone else go through this madness, pay for the electric, and dump em to me.
Activity: 37
Activity: 6
looks like 3000 units.

Damn tough to sell stuff if no one can get into your site to buy. (dumb asses)

still 1813 left. We can spend couple more hours with 503...

copper member
Clueless!
looks like 3000 units.

Damn tough to sell stuff if no one can get into your site to buy. (dumb asses)

Activity: 262
copper member
Clueless!
Well, Bitmain hates the USA. I'm on a 100mbps Univ setup....with 100mbps download speed as well....and can't even get into the buy page

midwest USA

buddy with 10mbps DSL in Colorado got in.....(I hate the great firewall of China....I just know some of this is that)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I might have bought 1 or 2 at $800.
Jump to: