Author

Topic: Launching the Antminer L3+, World's Most Powerful and Efficient Litecoin Miner - page 107. (Read 284869 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 3
ProductRemaiCount 1935
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
looks like 3000 units.

Yes but purchases are not going through... some issue with the site productremain count has remained 3k
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Sold Out  Shocked Sad Angry or what? It's saying "please delete out of stock items" ?
Activity: 386
Merit: 18
only 3000 pieces? hmmm....i hope thats the last batch and L4 is coming soon Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
looks like 3000 units.

You guys have fun F5 I am done... not interested at that price.

Good luck to ALL plus its a small batch 3k units so it would be tough to buy 1 last time with D3 and 20k units i couldn't get one so now it will be impossible.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Who already received l3+(or ather miner) in the US? Do you need to pay any taxes or duties? Tnx.

$37.81 per miner

Hi what class or product code is it?

I was told I would have to pay the same, but since I didn't have a checkbook to write out a check to the delivery guy, I had to go pick it up the next day. When I went to go pick it up, didn't have to pay.

I've had that happen. Expect a bill in a few weeks.

anyone in yet? anyone do product count?

I am on It searing...

but $2280 per unit NO THANK YOU!!!

What is the product count?

$2280 seems a bit steep based on the current ROI. That being said, I'm sure they're already sold out.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
how can you get in the web site, can someone give me the dorect link to make an order? thanks

just stay in the line and wait Wink
Who already received l3+(or ather miner) in the US? Do you need to pay any taxes or duties? Tnx.

$37.81 per miner

I was told I would have to pay the same, but since I didn't have a checkbook to write out a check to the delivery guy, I had to go pick it up the next day. When I went to go pick it up, didn't have to pay.

I am on It searing...

#productRemainCount 3000
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
how can you get in the web site, can someone give me the dorect link to make an order? thanks
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!

$37.81 per miner

I am on It searing...

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
The price is 2280 USD just like I said few pages back when I found the yet unreleased product page.

Aaand... the website is clogged again, too much traffic and too weak website infrastructure.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
4 more min for new L3+ woot woot !!!!

I thought that was tomorrow....

september 7th 11 am beijing time its on now...

EDIT: $2280 wow not  interested they jacked up the price. NO THANK YOU!!!

What is the release date? $2280 isn't bad if they're being released in mid-November.

$37.81 per miner

I am on It searing...

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
4 more min for new L3+ woot woot !!!!

I thought that was tomorrow....

september 7th 11 am beijing time its on now...

Yup, site is timing out. That's a sure fire way for knowing if they released a new batch, lmao.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!

$37.81 per miner

Jump to: