Author

Topic: Launching the Antminer L3+, World's Most Powerful and Efficient Litecoin Miner - page 209. (Read 284869 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
If you have bought an L3+ on hashnest, what is the point of selling the MHs on that market thing?

Well

I got an s7 a while back.

I sold 4000 gh. On after market for what I paid for it.

So basically I got 750 gh for free.

Since the s7 I bought was 4750gh.

So if you have 504 mh and list 454 mh high enough to pay for the 504

You would have a profit of 50 mh

You can list the sale and if no one buys it for a while all the mh will be mining for you
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
What is the Noise level (dB) for the Antminer L3+?   CAn anyone who has received their's let us know?  Is it as quiet as the R4?
Activity: 689
Merit: 253
If you have bought an L3+ on hashnest, what is the point of selling the MHs on that market thing?

Lock in your revenue incase LTC/BTC drops you can get paid. and lock it in for 1 month or higher.

Not sure I understand what you mean, could you elaborate?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1400
Even though I hate these guys and how they act, they sure know how to make solid miners. Just set up one and initial impressions are pretty good. They are dead on for the specs.

Each hashboard is currently pulling 16.4 ams @ 11.5v and is doing between 500-530 MH currently. Chips are running in the 60c range which is surprising with the insane chip density these boards have. The fans are also PMW controlled which is a nice upgrade since the S5 I had. Fans are actually surprisingly quiet, most of the noise is from a "wind tunnel howl" that is occurring inside the unit.

You can check out poolside hashrate here: http://www.arisechickun.com/workers 

Ill put some pics up later. Here is the status shot of the miner currently:

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
What are guys using to power them?

I was thinking a HX1050 but it only has 6 native plugs.

I hesitate to trust some molex 2 to 1 pci...

We just got the bitmain deal of $125 per psu with shipping included they may have yet.
It has 12 month warranty so what the heck. Plug and play. Proper leads etc
copper member
Clueless!

As of now.  Really dont know how many of these bitmain will be making.  If they keep producing that number will incrementally go down by the week.

Bitmain is very wealthy company, but I dont think thay invested more than $5M in it

So it will be a spike followed by plateau

Damn. I hope you are right. I have 4 L3+'s may 5th. 2 up today 2 more on Monday. I got 1 July
Unit today just because if it does plateau and scrypt pow ltc etc pumps I'm covered. And
If not wtf with 4 I'd be screwed anyway so 1 more won't matter 🦄
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Computer Service Tech
What are guys using to power them?

I was thinking a HX1050 but it only has 6 native plugs.

I hesitate to trust some molex 2 to 1 pci...
copper member
Clueless!
Just got my units in...will be fun to tear these apart and see what cool stuff I can come up with them Cheesy

Sent you a pm on a sugestion on something to check out on these units
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
My L3+ is up and mining solid for over 4 hours very happy so far.

Difficulty rising in 1 2 ..

Regards,
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

As of now.  Really dont know how many of these bitmain will be making.  If they keep producing that number will incrementally go down by the week.

Bitmain is very wealthy company, but I dont think thay invested more than $5M in it

So it will be a spike followed by plateau
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
So I have 2 being delivered on Monday.

I currently have 5 GPU rigs and these will be my first Bitmain products.

Is there anything more than a power supply and an Ethernet connection I need? How easy are they to get up and going?

Extremely easy, I got mine and had it running to my pool in less than 2 minutes, took longer for my IP scanner to find its IP than anything else, lol.

Just plug it in, run angry IP scanner, login, change pool settings, done!

Has anyone played with the settings to see what can be squeezed out of these?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
So I have 2 being delivered on Monday.

I currently have 5 GPU rigs and these will be my first Bitmain products.

Is there anything more than a power supply and an Ethernet connection I need? How easy are they to get up and going?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1400
wck
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Because right now the price on hashnest market is 3x what the price of the hardware is.   
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
What are you guys that got the new L3 mining per day? Is it still worth buying one?

Only available option is either ebay or july delivery either way you will pay too much on ebay and if you can wait till july but difficulty will for surely rise that it will be very difficult to make your money back. Its a gamble just like everything in cryptos.
Activity: 332
Merit: 251
What are you guys that got the new L3 mining per day? Is it still worth buying one for july delivery?
Activity: 873
Merit: 268

Lock in your revenue incase LTC/BTC drops you can get paid. and lock it in for 1 month or higher.
Jump to: