Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 26. (Read 362424 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 04:37:58 AM
I downloaded the app for MAC, but all the video takes forever to "connect" and then i get some random error or they lag, and i watch video with no problem on youtube i have a 200Mb connection.
Is that normal ? anything i can do to fix the problem ?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 08:04:19 PM
Yes this is finally time for some big news, because lbry is boring so much. Six months already there is no big news and price constantly fall, or in hibernation...
There is so much github activity, but nothing important, app is almost the same like it was before half of a year and there is no marketing after all, I can't understand their tactic.
They are constantly telling us that working hard, but development of app and platform is too slow and no noticeable results.
Activity: 112
November 26, 2017, 02:28:13 PM
Hey Lbry devs. This is the time. Breakout imminent if you release some good news. Hell, any news.
Activity: 64
November 25, 2017, 07:40:48 AM
Many of altcoins are now beginning to grow, but not LBRY, unfortunately. What about their platform?

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 25, 2017, 07:08:12 AM
Based on daily volume there should have been an increase in LBRY coins as well. But it makes part from some projects of which price didn't grew up back after most of the markets recovered from last months dramas. This indicates one thing and that is consolidation and wait for right moment to see this happening again.
Could be one of the possibility. In my opinion, a single big news will trigger it then LBRY will get good uptrends movements.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
November 25, 2017, 06:33:05 AM
Based on daily volume there should have been an increase in LBRY coins as well. But it makes part from some projects of which price didn't grew up back after most of the markets recovered from last months dramas. This indicates one thing and that is consolidation and wait for right moment to see this happening again.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 25, 2017, 06:24:51 AM
Many of altcoins are now beginning to grow, but not LBRY, unfortunately. What about their platform?

everyone already use to integrate ipfs,lbry not complete or close to be,for me it have fail already

took so long correcting bug while concurrence already miles ahead....

What competing team has a product at even the same level?
Don't underestimate what LBRY has already accomplished, this project is going to get a lot bigger, and it's already brilliant.
Agree others competitor only had either prototype product or rushed product. In my opinion, LBRY platform is the project that had steady development and massive community.
Activity: 125
Merit: 35
November 25, 2017, 04:31:42 AM

everyone already use to integrate ipfs,lbry not complete or close to be,for me it have fail already

What competing team has a product at even the same level?
Don't underestimate what LBRY has already accomplished, this project is going to get a lot bigger, and it's already brilliant.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
November 24, 2017, 02:03:09 PM

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 10:38:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2017, 04:14:46 PM

In their marketing material LBRY claims 90% of teens watch YouTube regularly...
So checking out the beta it's like YouTube for middle aged people with no taste...
You subtract music, movies, interviews, historic clips from YouTube you got nothing.

What's the point of having a blockchain if you are streaming pablum?

At least BAT is kind of addictive because you see a breakdown of all the sites you visit.
Activity: 166
November 23, 2017, 09:36:15 AM
When i try upload movie wallet windows is crashed.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
November 23, 2017, 08:51:18 AM
my frekkin win update broke my client.

how to get the account and wallet back on a fresh install ?
ofc i still have the backup folders

Instructions are in the FAQ on main site (migrate data after new install)  https://lbry.io/faq/backup-data

Thanks that did the Trick.
But there is still room to improve the Wallet migration and make it much easier than this.
Not everyone is able to juggle with 3 hidden Folders to restore his Wallet.
Just sayin
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 02:37:38 AM

Instructions are in the FAQ on main site (migrate data after new install)  https://lbry.io/faq/backup-data
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
November 21, 2017, 09:53:00 PM

Activity: 672
November 19, 2017, 04:17:46 AM
I cant believe LBRY is so cheap since it does actually have a working product in beta. Yeah its taking a little longer to get it released but it is the first decentralized video platform out there. I'm still buying it still has good exchanges listed and decent volume its a perfect time to buy imo!
The market itself forms the price of the coin. How it stands today, so as it stands in effect. Quite cheap now a good time to buy coins
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
November 18, 2017, 07:49:02 PM
I cant believe LBRY is so cheap since it does actually have a working product in beta. Yeah its taking a little longer to get it released but it is the first decentralized video platform out there. I'm still buying it still has good exchanges listed and decent volume its a perfect time to buy imo!
Activity: 672
November 18, 2017, 10:22:46 AM
When will it be the day we see LBRY again at 30k sat. I hope it be soonly. Waiting for great news...
What about your dreams now, it turns out more than x10. And I can assure you that it will certainly not soon. I hope certainly is, but just such an increase will not. We need to wait for the main general growth of coins, because this one coin will not fly so high.
Activity: 55
November 17, 2017, 08:39:39 PM
When will it be the day we see LBRY again at 30k sat. I hope it be soonly. Waiting for great news...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
November 15, 2017, 04:10:40 AM
As long as there are not big updates and news is right time to increase the stock. Bittrex is showing very good volume now approximate 150 BTC so far. I have two way strategy for LBC coins for short and long time because it has all the potential to let some sit in wallet for long time too.
Pages:
Jump to: