Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 28. (Read 362424 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 11:12:19 AM
Took more than 1 years to have basic search engine lol,this coin will be good in years 2038.

imho this coin worth between 300 and 600 sat or so,there's no use of investing in there,plus everything is mathematically(premine,disastrous mining scheme,etc,etc) build against investing in this coin

for real this is not a store of value like many coin are

Keep the FUD up, I like it.

Why dont  you just have a new thread created with self moderation and link this old thread to the new one and lock it? There seems to be an obnoxious amount of trolling from people who have bought the top and now cant get over their mistakes.

I've been buying 10x lower my dear new comer Roll Eyes

Sorry to remember all lies around since beggining, new people only see the facade what dev show them to sell the idea of premine  Wink  So far its all about manipulation, Look all the hype from march to june,to finally get the words down and get out fcking late an fake software,now everyone forget fake beta and fake whitepaper ?  

Why you think lbry lost basically 80% of his early people ?They gently fuck everyone in the ass. If lbry substain now is only because strong marketing gg for that at least you make something good finally(ah yeah the new guy on marketing maybe ahah)  Roll Eyes

Corporation versus corporation guys ,same central power as youtube,nothing different except personnal monetization , and you guys believe another fade copy of youtube can beat youtube ? lol be realist,alot of false promise been made here,they are compliant with the same law they trying to avoid lmao
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 07:54:44 AM
Linux and ac isalready there, at the change from the windows?M
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 06:32:31 AM
Took more than 1 years to have basic search engine lol,this coin will be good in years 2038.

imho this coin worth between 300 and 600 sat or so,there's no use of investing in there,plus everything is mathematically(premine,disastrous mining scheme,etc,etc) build against investing in this coin

Why dont  you just have a new thread created with self moderation and link this old thread to the new one and lock it? There seems to be an obnoxious amount of trolling from people who have bought the top and now cant get over their mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
November 08, 2017, 04:37:50 PM
I installed LBRY app, but when I watch something I always have to download the video file. Can I change some settings to not download the file and watch "online" or at least to have that file deleted right after I close the video?

This is the current app behavior - there's no setting at this time but it's already been noted as an issue and I could see it there in the future: https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app/issues/442

Right now paid downloads are not tracked, so if you pay for something and then delete it, you'd have to pay again - think this is the main reason why it just keeps the downloads. Users can delete them via the LBRY app or in the downloads folder.
legendary
November 08, 2017, 04:35:52 PM

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 02:42:50 PM
I installed LBRY app, but when I watch something I always have to download the video file. Can I change some settings to not download the file and watch "online" or at least to have that file deleted right after I close the video?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2017, 01:50:06 PM

Activity: 434
November 07, 2017, 05:30:26 AM
I really believe that is a nice project. Team is one of the best i have seen so far. At least they are updating us about what they are working on and very  frequent updates. It will take some time also for other people to realize LBRY. I would be extremely happy if Marketing part of the project is improved. All the best!  Wink
legendary
November 06, 2017, 04:33:37 PM
Stuck Starting Daemon..
after Crash, restart not working

Check out https://lbry.io/faq/startup-troubleshooting for common startup issues. May need to restart your PC + reinstall LBRY. If you are running claymore miner, that could be interfering as well, check out the document.
Activity: 25
November 06, 2017, 02:15:46 PM
I found out why I was getting weird hashrate, I forgot to add the argument of -dcoin lbry. Everything shows correctly now.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
November 05, 2017, 08:00:10 AM
I also replaced one of my token completely by LBC seeing the opportunity to get more in this exchange. It can turn to be very profitable deal because chance to see some significant rise in this project much more quickly. It is like enhancing profit potential first by getting more lBC secondly waiting for few times increase in mid term.
Activity: 25
November 04, 2017, 12:47:02 PM
I have one rig showing 800mh/s lbry on a 290x windows 10

Any idea why this is 10x faster than all my 290xs running on other machines?

Using Claymore dual 10.1
Activity: 20
November 04, 2017, 12:43:01 PM
Lol you guys are cute you really think im a troll  Smiley  Kiss

why so hard believe I have bought at 4 cent thats not such deal, ahh I know,'noob member' right Wink ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/etoque-225225

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
SORRY
November 04, 2017, 12:23:09 PM
Stuck Starting Daemon..
after Crash, restart not working
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 04, 2017, 03:22:20 AM
While I agree that the premine is too large, I see Lbry developing in to an everyday product like Netflix or YouTube eventually. Let's remember YouTube wasn't always as good as it is now, when it first started it was more basic than LBRY is now.

Lbry is also a protocol just like http is. Anyone can build on top of it and use LabC for transactions
the pre-mine is reasonable enough because of the lbry states cleary whats the coin for, and as we can see the team developer is working extremely hard toward the development of lbry and the community and team is still active not like other shit coins who had large pre-mine then as soon it hit exchange the team is vanish. and in my opinion, lbry is not just a simple protocol but its a revolutionary technology.

youtube grew because it had people using it. i hope library can get some marketing done so tht people are aware of the project and the decentralisation it offers
only when communities start using it, you can expect any growth

theres already dtube coming out from steem which i see it as a direct competitor, just that they have a direct web interface, correct me if im wrong?

I don't recommend any steem clones because it is centralized. there are many direct competitors but I bet they all have no threat to lbry.

for all lbry investors, ignore the butthurt people on top of this comment, basically they just someone who bought a coin on top price using others people research and analyze then wondering why the coin they bought decreasing then whining about it to the people who recommend it without a proper understanding of the plan. then they panic selling on low price, ignoring the long-term plan in this project

yeah every clown who buys $100 of a coin and calls himself "investor" these days. laughable really...
whats worse is that they dont even understand the market cycles and how any thing that is traded publicly does. everyone sees btc as the  coin to follow and thinks evey coin will go elliptical as btc, when that is barely the case with any coin.

when they get rekt they visit this website to pour the vitriol they couldnt digest in sentences that barely make any sense

but as they say a fool and his money are soon parted, so yeah its good for me if they sell low i keep adding to my bags lol
Agree, Lack of understanding the technology behind the project could be the problem too, just like BTC the reason why it not yet widely used is that many average users had limited understanding of technology and they got FUD. I'm sure wise investor will do deep research and analyze of the LBRY project so they will ignore any FUD because they know the project potency.
Activity: 322
November 04, 2017, 01:43:42 AM
While I agree that the premine is too large, I see Lbry developing in to an everyday product like Netflix or YouTube eventually. Let's remember YouTube wasn't always as good as it is now, when it first started it was more basic than LBRY is now.

Lbry is also a protocol just like http is. Anyone can build on top of it and use LabC for transactions
the pre-mine is reasonable enough because of the lbry states cleary whats the coin for, and as we can see the team developer is working extremely hard toward the development of lbry and the community and team is still active not like other shit coins who had large pre-mine then as soon it hit exchange the team is vanish. and in my opinion, lbry is not just a simple protocol but its a revolutionary technology.

youtube grew because it had people using it. i hope library can get some marketing done so tht people are aware of the project and the decentralisation it offers

theres already dtube coming out from steem which i see it as a direct competitor, just that they have a direct web interface, correct me if im wrong?

I don't recommend any steem clones because it is centralized. there are many direct competitors but I bet they all have no threat to lbry.

for all lbry investors, ignore the butthurt people on top of this comment, basically they just someone who bought a coin on top price using others people research and analyze then wondering why the coin they bought decreasing then whining about it to the people who recommend it without a proper understanding of the plan. then they panic selling on low price, ignoring the long-term plan in this project

yeah every clown who buys $100 of a coin and calls himself "investor" these days. laughable really...
whats worse is that they dont even understand the market cycles and how any thing that is traded publicly does. everyone sees btc as the  coin to follow and thinks evey coin will go elliptical as btc, when that is barely the case with any coin.

when they get rekt they visit this website to pour the vitriol they couldnt digest in sentences that barely make any sense

but as they say a fool and his money are soon parted, so yeah its good for me if they sell low i keep adding to my bags lol
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 03, 2017, 11:58:19 PM

November 03, 2017, 07:19:17 PM
I believe in this project!! Are there any signed contracts or negotiations with big companies?

no one lol,product not rdy
Activity: 48
November 03, 2017, 07:06:50 PM
I believe in this project!! Are there any signed contracts or negotiations with big companies?
November 03, 2017, 05:50:26 PM
I buy at 4 cent noob stop trying to make your smart because you have better grammar(nazi) oh rightt Smiley actually you buy more high than me  Wink Wink

Sorry I spoke more than just english as langage Wink

hahaha finally it makes sense , 1 post out of 4 not bad lol
yea every clown who lost money will say he bought at 4 cents... if you bought at 4 cents you would have taken your profits instead of trolling hard here your nonsense ... somethings clearly missin  Wink you probably bought at 40 cents, too pasted too keep track of when you even bought eh?
and yea you can read the early pages of this thread to see when i bought

anyways im done now dont be sad if i dont reply to the nonsense

Dude,Im etoque,you must be new darlin , you have alot to learn Wink Smiley

Policy credit just say they have sold that and that,doesn't say how it will be spend,also it fail from the start since its a corporation,Without kauffman LBRY can't survive,no self-sufficient and no voting,no community participation(don't say me a fcking gif contest cmon)he want this,its his baby,like john connor had his XVC baby and scam everyone after couple years seing nobody fall for his well organised scam

Lbry is the definition of centralization

Again why you think everyone using IPFS instead of lbry 'protocol' ? dust in the eyes eh

edit: yeah I made 100k on lbry,and you know what? im not here for fast buck as you(yes buy,profit and sell to move on as you say right?) thats not how REAL long term investor work. Im sad it won't develop more than that and centralisation take over . keep going naive bro

edit2: i dont care of bcc and eth ahah
Pages:
Jump to: