Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 27. (Read 362424 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
November 14, 2017, 10:10:46 AM
Looks like LBRY is flying!!!  Grin

nope.. it is as it is.. need some very big news to have good impact on price
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 09:31:01 AM
I follow you on twitter! Waiting for some great news!
Activity: 42
November 13, 2017, 03:46:31 PM
I added LBRY to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/) to allow new users to learn about LBRY and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support LBC so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your LBC addresses on your profile to receive tips / payments / donations in LBC from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services? The more active the LBRY profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the LBRY project!

Screenshots:

https://i.imgur.com/kkc3l56.png

https://i.imgur.com/C0bKoa3.png

https://i.imgur.com/bCh71J5.png
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
November 12, 2017, 09:48:48 PM
And where he flies, is it possible to name the flight? In the future, of course it is possible and fly, but not now. It will be another drop down and then there will be 2 months in a sideways position.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
November 11, 2017, 10:51:07 PM
I think there is not so is simple. I agree the growth potential of this coin is very large, but there are still many factors that affect the growth of the coins. Common indicators and market trends for example, and the overall development of the project. I think most of the growth will not be soon
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 11, 2017, 03:02:26 AM
How can I participate in the bounty program?
there are many available bounties just choose what you want then follow the instructions to claim the bounties, take a look at this link https://lbry.io/bounty
Activity: 131
November 10, 2017, 06:42:48 PM
How can I participate in the bounty program?
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
November 10, 2017, 05:53:11 PM
i used to like LBRY until I invited 50 people to get the bounties and they never paid anything ..

The referral system is still undergoing some testing see here: https://lbry.io/faq/referrals
All legitimate referrals will be paid once the limit of 1 is removed.
Activity: 7
November 10, 2017, 04:38:03 PM
i used to like LBRY until I invited 50 people to get the bounties and they never paid anything ..
Activity: 12
November 10, 2017, 08:31:56 AM
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 10, 2017, 05:31:00 AM
Took more than 1 years to have basic search engine lol,this coin will be good in years 2038.

imho this coin worth between 300 and 600 sat or so,there's no use of investing in there,plus everything is mathematically(premine,disastrous mining scheme,etc,etc) build against investing in this coin

for real this is not a store of value like many coin are
because it's not standard search algorithm, it needs special algorithms that need to interact with the blockchain.
Your "mathematically" statement made me giggle though. for real if you are didn't believe this project why you didn't search another project that better in your opinion instead you still keep paying attention to the development and community, did you got FOMO'ed eh?
legendary
November 10, 2017, 12:49:51 AM
LBRY getting some media coverage: https://twitter.com/LBRYio/status/928809501653962752
Activity: 2
November 09, 2017, 05:39:20 PM
../me tells flapmin around the blockexplorer resources  
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 04:13:24 PM
Took more than 1 years to have basic search engine lol,this coin will be good in years 2038.

imho this coin worth between 300 and 600 sat or so,there's no use of investing in there,plus everything is mathematically(premine,disastrous mining scheme,etc,etc) build against investing in this coin

Keep the FUD up, I like it.

Why dont  you just have a new thread created with self moderation and link this old thread to the new one and lock it? There seems to be an obnoxious amount of trolling from people who have bought the top and now cant get over their mistakes.

I've been buying 10x lower my dear new comer Roll Eyes

Sorry to remember all lies around since beggining, new people only see the facade what dev show them to sell the idea of premine  Wink  So far its all about manipulation, Look all the hype from march to june,to finally get the words down and get out fcking late an fake software,now everyone forget fake beta and fake whitepaper ?  

Why you think lbry lost basically 80% of his early people ?They gently fuck everyone in the ass. If lbry substain now is only because strong marketing gg for that at least you make something good finally(ah yeah the new guy on marketing maybe ahah)  Roll Eyes

Corporation versus corporation guys ,same central power as youtube,nothing different except personnal monetization , and you guys believe another fade copy of youtube can beat youtube ? lol be realist,alot of false promise been made here,they are compliant with the same law they trying to avoid lmao

Where did im 'crying' ?  Roll Eyes  I call the exact reason why I lost faith in lbry,but you only come with the price reason once again ,you have what 12 years old ? im trollin and fuding you say,but you can't even argue with those reason I write down. You don't even have an future strong opinion except show as 'look github progress' and play your wannabe shiller Smiley Did you know you can open 2000 commit on github for the same things and say this coin is more worked than ethereum ? lol...

Im an idealist investor , if they say lbry gonna survive without lbry,I'd say its false,everything is build to be so dependent of the core team,if they say lbry is a community coin,Then I'd say they play on words since the only thing you can do is upload things and we 'raise' money for them with their 60% capitalization premine. but as people,user,there's not much you can do,no vote and only one highly centralized team with huge premine lmao. In fact dev drive in total obscurity,just correcting imaginary bugs for almost 2 years

Pro scam tips,once price goes up all dev show up and hype the people with some more false hype hiden promise,once price will go down,dev and moderator hide and if you are lucky to talk to one then they'll say to you lbry is not for investing  Roll Eyes

ps; understand im not here only for money kid  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
November 09, 2017, 03:30:27 PM
While the market is strongly subsided, a good time to get a little profit. I'm not really hope now that all coins will fly up much, but what it gains still can be obtained. This coin has a great potential and it has room to grow.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 02:08:55 PM
Hello.
That may be a very subjective opinion, but i believe, that under your project it could be very usefull and attractive to develope web platform.In any case, good luck you guys.
Best regards.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 02:06:07 PM

Why dont  you just have a new thread created with self moderation and link this old thread to the new one and lock it? There seems to be an obnoxious amount of trolling from people who have bought the top and now cant get over their mistakes.

Sorry to remember all lies around since beggining, new people only see the facade what dev show them to sell the idea of premine  Wink  So far its all about manipulation, Look all the hype from march to june,to finally get the words down and get out fcking late an fake software,now everyone forget fake beta and fake whitepaper ?  

Why you think lbry lost basically 80% of his early people ?They gently fuck everyone in the ass. If lbry substain now is only because strong marketing gg for that at least you make something good finally(ah yeah the new guy on marketing maybe ahah)  Roll Eyes

Corporation versus corporation guys ,same central power as youtube,nothing different except personnal monetization , and you guys believe another fade copy of youtube can beat youtube ? lol be realist,alot of false promise been made here,they are compliant with the same law they trying to avoid lmao

Hahaha did someone call me new comer because he has a status on a website full of blatant unchecked shilling. I have been developing/ testing code and software for a long time

You come across as a wanna be economist like 90% of the people around this site, its no surprise you have the resident bitcoin talk troll status I.e. LEGENDARY attached.  Grin

If you made money you will be happy, if you bought the top you would be crying. Based on your posts its easy to figure out which category you fall under eh? Haha
legendary
November 09, 2017, 12:15:08 PM

So why did every other altcoin, SIA as one example, also go down by that large of a percentage?
legendary
November 09, 2017, 12:14:29 PM

Why dont  you just have a new thread created with self moderation and link this old thread to the new one and lock it? There seems to be an obnoxious amount of trolling from people who have bought the top and now cant get over their mistakes.

When the time is right, I think LBRY will have an official presence on BCT.
legendary
November 09, 2017, 12:14:03 PM
Linux and ac isalready there, at the change from the windows?M

?
Pages:
Jump to: