Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 55. (Read 362583 times)

legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
July 27, 2017, 11:42:12 PM
Version 0.14.0rc4 released!!!
Does the old version still work after the new version?

Old version will continue to work, but newly invited users will be required to use the latest version if they want rewards. If not, then they can use.0.13. Rewards for new users won't be live until sometime tomorrow!

I'm not posting here in any official capacity, as the lbry team has no presence okln Bct (see above discussion as to why not). 

Feel free to join the lbry slack at slack.lbry.io for any questions or technical issues. Almost at 10K users!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 27, 2017, 10:38:58 PM
Version 0.14.0rc4 released!!!
Does the old version still work after the new version?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 06:39:38 PM
So I'm tense to trust what is said in this post, like if someone needs a help or support, and the community that will do the same? What if he has a malicious intent?
Then human race will cease to exist and aliens will take over the planet . Every one seems to keep btc for agust first instead of trading it so we might not have big pump for libry...

Interesting thoughts. How are they relevant to cryptocurrency? -.-
Activity: 602
July 27, 2017, 05:41:31 PM
So I'm tense to trust what is said in this post, like if someone needs a help or support, and the community that will do the same? What if he has a malicious intent?
Then human race will cease to exist and aliens will take over the planet . Every one seems to keep btc for agust first instead of trading it so we might not have big pump for libry...

Each one does what he wishes, the human race has free will. Money is yours, life is yours, then be free Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
July 27, 2017, 05:36:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2017, 05:29:14 PM

Didn't ya know? BCT is just for FUD.  Grin
Activity: 602
July 27, 2017, 05:27:57 PM
Activity: 300
July 27, 2017, 02:40:18 PM
sold some of my library credits last high time round  Cool, still holding most of my library.
will be buying more as release date approaches!
Great project.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 27, 2017, 02:18:43 PM
Short term movement isn't important as in long term LBRY is looking very promising. If we consider mainstream adoption it could be even bigger than anyone thinks.

I agree, this is its most exciting potential: to become the dominant blockchain infrastructure for content distribution.  Excuse my ignorance, but has any statement been made on how this is envisaged, strategically speaking..? Does LBC see itself as catering to only to independent content creators, like a blockchain bandcamp/youtube/vimeo ... or does it eventually hope to offer its network as a distribution channel for existing majors too?     
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
July 27, 2017, 01:39:59 PM
Where do I store LBRY coins?  Is there a wallet?  I am having a hard time finding it.  Can someone point me in the right direction so I can keep looking?

As mentioned above, wallet is built into app, however there is standalone multi-currency wallet for Android called Coinomi
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
July 27, 2017, 01:35:35 PM
I am still new about mining, and what is the very basic thing to be prepared in peroses minig. Because I am still busy with bounty in this forum. thanks so much.
You can find guide in board mining (altcoins) on Bitcointalk Forum, have many thread talking about mining and can helps you find the knowledge you need learn. In addition, you can seach in google about mining too.

Board Mining (altcoins): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 27, 2017, 01:22:51 PM
Short term movement isn't important as in long term LBRY is looking very promising. If we consider mainstream adoption it could be even bigger than anyone thinks.
July 27, 2017, 12:42:53 PM
Do we have date set when beta will be released or any official confirmation?
Activity: 126
July 27, 2017, 11:50:03 AM
I am still new about mining, and what is the very basic thing to be prepared in peroses minig. Because I am still busy with bounty in this forum. thanks so much.
Activity: 162
July 27, 2017, 10:17:03 AM
Can't wait for LBRY beta release. Did you see what happened with Status price when they release beta? It went from 1.5k to 3k sato in 1 day Smiley I expect LBRY to go to 20+k sato when beta will be released.
Activity: 349
Merit: 102
July 27, 2017, 06:45:31 AM
Where do I store LBRY coins?  Is there a wallet?  I am having a hard time finding it.  Can someone point me in the right direction so I can keep looking?

It's part of the client, grab the latest version from https://github.com/lbryio/lbry/releases the wallet functions are in the bank icon to the right of the address bar
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
July 27, 2017, 12:49:23 AM
Activity: 193
July 26, 2017, 08:16:04 PM
A little birdie told me that beta app will include a feature that will allow you to link your debit cards in the app. Wink
Does that mean that we will be able to convert and widraw our money from lbc to our card?If we can sell our coins straight to our account that would be huge!

No-no, I strongly believe only deposits will be available.

This kinda sucks for us and leave space for devs to dump pre mined coins.I hope us miners can somehow get piece of cake from it...

You miners will get only the piece of Dick ))) - just look at what you've done to Bitcoin. People hate miners they can't control their greed ...
July 26, 2017, 07:59:48 PM
A little birdie told me that beta app will include a feature that will allow you to link your debit cards in the app. Wink
Does that mean that we will be able to convert and widraw our money from lbc to our card?If we can sell our coins straight to our account that would be huge!

This kinda sucks for us and leave space for devs to dump pre mined coins.I hope us miners can somehow get piece of cake from it...
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
July 26, 2017, 06:29:14 PM

Pages:
Jump to: