Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 53. (Read 362583 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 11:42:01 AM

This one is gonna moon 150% to 300% from now to August 3.

Chance dev is gonna launch beta tomorrow is more than 80% possibility. Because Dev got good trackrecord.

and how do you know its gonna be tomorrow when there is no official statement?

he doesnt. Like with most altcoins, those kind of predictions come from clueless kids.

On a more serious matter, how much credit/day should I get from 4 GTX-1080 Ti. I am mining on suprnove and I get half the credits (16) I should get according to the infos Ive read.
That kind of difference never happened with any other coins.

Any tips/suggestions ?

TIA
Yea i guessed so Grin Single 1080ti is arround 9 lbc per day depends from diff,try coinmine pl i have no problem there.What minner are you using?

Hi,
thanks for helping, Im using ccminer on suprnova. What are you using and on what pool ?
July 30, 2017, 11:40:52 AM

Chance dev is gonna launch beta tomorrow is more than 80% possibility. Because Dev got good trackrecord.

he doesnt. Like with most altcoins, those kind of predictions come from clueless kids.

On a more serious matter, how much credit/day should I get from 4 GTX-1080 Ti. I am mining on suprnove and I get half the credits (16) I should get according to the infos Ive read.

Any tips/suggestions ?

TIA

Your refutation is without any proper arguments. Nobody has to take you serious.

you think people take your comment seriously ? Move on now.
Activity: 546
July 30, 2017, 10:38:57 AM
I kinda forgot about this coin. Did anything change the last couple of months? I tested the beta. I hope it improved a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
July 30, 2017, 10:16:31 AM

Any tips/suggestions ?

TIA

Your refutation is without any proper arguments. Nobody has to take you serious.

Lbry.io developer said library credits will release beta at the end of July. So 31th of July would be the date to release it. Or maybe today who knows.

Given the way the dev has been adding to github, i'm expecting tomorrow.
Activity: 420
July 30, 2017, 09:34:38 AM

Any tips/suggestions ?

TIA

Lbry.io developer said library credits will release beta at the end of July. So 31th of July would be the date to release it. Or maybe today who knows.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
July 30, 2017, 07:15:55 AM

Any tips/suggestions ?

TIA
Yea i guessed so Grin Single 1080ti is arround 9 lbc per day depends from diff,try coinmine pl i have no problem there.What minner are you using?
July 30, 2017, 06:58:54 AM

Any tips/suggestions ?

TIA
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
July 30, 2017, 06:38:13 AM

Activity: 420
July 30, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 29, 2017, 10:21:50 PM
I just started to mine on SuprNova but I have no wallet. What are you all doing ?

Thanks

I have a wallet on a separate computer. Mining on PC, wallet on Mac. But you can still cash out to Poloniex and hold it there for a while while you decide when no whether to load a wallet. There is also a soft wallet for Android called coiniomi that is coming some time to iOS. You can store a wide variety of cryptos there, but it is still a hosted wallet and you won't have the private keys, so I am using the client and I have backed up the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
July 29, 2017, 06:34:24 PM
Just updated to 0.14.1 and i'm seeing progress with downloading speed, it's realy cool Cool
July 29, 2017, 06:18:02 PM
I just started to mine on SuprNova but I have no wallet. What are you all doing ?

Thanks

Hi, wallet is built-in into app or you can use Coinomi wallet for android.
Check this FAQ - https://lbry.io/faq?category=wallet

Thanks for your reply.

Thats what I found but I dont want a wallet on my phone and the app asked for my Credit card. Why no stand alone wallet for PC Windows ?

How about Linux ? Is it command line only ?

Thanks again.

IIRC, the CC verify is strickly for the rewards, and as a prevention of abuse method Smiley  you can use the app fine just wont get the free monies

i have been using it so long i dont even see that part of the app, as im already verified
When moon ??

Tomorrow or the day after.

Thanks to both of you. Great community.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
July 29, 2017, 05:26:33 PM
When moon ??

Tomorrow or the day after.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
July 29, 2017, 05:08:25 PM

Thanks for your reply.

Thats what I found but I dont want a wallet on my phone and the app asked for my Credit card. Why no stand alone wallet for PC Windows ?

Thanks again.

There should be Linux version with GUI, not sure though.
Better check this page - https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 29, 2017, 05:02:56 PM
When moon ??
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
July 29, 2017, 04:59:46 PM

Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks again.

IIRC, the CC verify is strickly for the rewards, and as a prevention of abuse method Smiley  you can use the app fine just wont get the free monies

i have been using it so long i dont even see that part of the app, as im already verified
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 29, 2017, 03:30:21 PM
Has the open beta been released?
July 29, 2017, 03:25:19 PM

Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
July 29, 2017, 03:08:46 PM

Thanks

July 29, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: