Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 52. (Read 362583 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 109
July 31, 2017, 02:39:31 PM
So will this one go 100% in 24 hours?

Definitely not today, all alt markets are in red now, almost everyone is after free BCC lol.

P.S. gratz to dev team
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 31, 2017, 02:30:12 PM
OPEN BETA IS NOW RELEASED!!!! BUY BUY BUY BUY

Maybe. If the moons's in the right direction and the mighty elephants that support this world fart in unison we could possibly see a 100% pump.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 31, 2017, 02:22:56 PM

July 31, 2017, 02:22:09 PM

This one is gonna moon 150% to 300% from now to August 3.

Chance dev is gonna launch beta tomorrow is more than 80% possibility. Because Dev got good trackrecord.

and how do you know its gonna be tomorrow when there is no official statement?

he doesnt. Like with most altcoins, those kind of predictions come from clueless kids.

On a more serious matter, how much credit/day should I get from 4 GTX-1080 Ti. I am mining on suprnove and I get half the credits (16) I should get according to the infos Ive read.
That kind of difference never happened with any other coins.

Any tips/suggestions ?

TIA

Ohw my infant. Maybe someone should spoon you some food for your tiny lil brain. Because prejudiced reasoning, hasty generalization and sample bias is for babies like you.

Lemme hold your diaper for you.

Activity: 174
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
July 31, 2017, 01:42:23 PM
July 31, 2017, 01:16:43 PM
Well, it`s very good that devs are strictly following their schedule and aiming to deliver product by end of July as promised,
but from the other hand, today  is the worst day for release because all crypto worlds attention will be focused on BTC/BCC drama.
I would not blame devs if they decide to postpone public beta for few more days.

Which will let the LBRY more crash as other coins..
Smart to wait or dev releasse today ? Today is the last day of the month and i don't see any a huge support on there coin.

Isn't V0.14.2 a public beta already? Will they add more features to public beta?

I believe beta will have more features but I may be wrong. The app right already works pretty well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
July 31, 2017, 12:46:41 PM
Well, it`s very good that devs are strictly following their schedule and aiming to deliver product by end of July as promised,
but from the other hand, today  is the worst day for release because all crypto worlds attention will be focused on BTC/BCC drama.
I would not blame devs if they decide to postpone public beta for few more days.

Smart to wait or dev releasse today ? Today is the last day of the month and i don't see any a huge support on there coin.

Isn't V0.14.2 a public beta already? Will they add more features to public beta?
July 31, 2017, 12:45:54 PM

Your reasoning is awful....
July 31, 2017, 12:43:51 PM
From Jeremy himself:

"something is happening today... I recommend staying and hanging around in the chat today, will be fun  Wink "

Where can I read this?

kauffj [5:12 PM]
@here something is happening today... I recommend staying and hanging around in the chat today, will be fun :wink:

You can read it on Slack from the man himself. Jeremy.
Activity: 323
Merit: 259
July 31, 2017, 12:36:37 PM

Activity: 462
Merit: 109
July 31, 2017, 12:32:51 PM

July 31, 2017, 11:39:56 AM
From Jeremy himself:

"something is happening today... I recommend staying and hanging around in the chat today, will be fun  Wink "
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
July 31, 2017, 09:29:16 AM
This project has so much potential, this is a billion marketcap coin in the next years.
I hope the open beta starts soon, I am excited to test the platform.
You can test it now if you want...Anyone tried sync profile with youtube option?
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 31, 2017, 08:54:55 AM
This project has so much potential, this is a billion marketcap coin in the next years.
I hope the open beta starts soon, I am excited to test the platform.
Activity: 174
July 31, 2017, 05:07:02 AM
Let's see what happens when the open beta will be delivered. Looking forward to it.
Merit: 278
July 30, 2017, 06:36:57 PM

This one is gonna moon 150% to 300% from now to August 3.

Chance dev is gonna launch beta tomorrow is more than 80% possibility. Because Dev got good trackrecord.

and how do you know its gonna be tomorrow when there is no official statement?

he doesnt. Like with most altcoins, those kind of predictions come from clueless kids.

On a more serious matter, how much credit/day should I get from 4 GTX-1080 Ti. I am mining on suprnove and I get half the credits (16) I should get according to the infos Ive read.
That kind of difference never happened with any other coins.

Any tips/suggestions ?

TIA
Yea i guessed so Grin Single 1080ti is arround 9 lbc per day depends from diff,try coinmine pl i have no problem there.What minner are you using?

Hi,
thanks for helping, Im using ccminer on suprnova. What are you using and on what pool ?
[/quote
Alexis version on coinmine pl
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
July 30, 2017, 12:22:46 PM
I kinda forgot about this coin. Did anything change the last couple of months? I tested the beta. I hope it improved a lot.

all i can really say is give it a shot man Smiley

i was using it when they first made a windows client, it had not much content, many bugs, few crashes, but they are dedicated devs, almost a year later, 1000's of lines of code, hundreds of bug finds and squashes, the app has come a long way, and imo LOOKS GREAT!

What LBRY needs now is CREATORS. More Kick-ass content that everyone can buy to host and get in on profit-share (my fav part of lbry hehe)

Well, after the price of LBRY reach to @40k sat per coin, it make me check again my inbox mail joined early access for receive free coin Grin. I think LBRY in future can compete with other platform streaming or pay per play video as Youtube, Twitch soon!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
July 30, 2017, 12:13:23 PM
I kinda forgot about this coin. Did anything change the last couple of months? I tested the beta. I hope it improved a lot.

all i can really say is give it a shot man Smiley

i was using it when they first made a windows client, it had not much content, many bugs, few crashes, but they are dedicated devs, almost a year later, 1000's of lines of code, hundreds of bug finds and squashes, the app has come a long way, and imo LOOKS GREAT!

What LBRY needs now is CREATORS. More Kick-ass content that everyone can buy to host and get in on profit-share (my fav part of lbry hehe)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
July 30, 2017, 11:52:02 AM
Holding a large amount of LBRY coins and buying more on dip
expecting a spike after hardfork...
Pages:
Jump to: