Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 71. (Read 362583 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258
June 30, 2017, 01:34:07 PM
Just tried the latest app. Very cool Smiley

Seems like the beta likely will be in july!
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
June 30, 2017, 01:17:20 PM
Yeah don't know how moderators tolerate that though  Shocked

Someone needs to make them aware by using the "Report to Moderator" link.   Undecided
June 30, 2017, 01:16:27 PM
Yeah don't know how moderators tolerate that though  Shocked
June 30, 2017, 12:38:05 PM
It's funny cause just when Decent launches, someone comes on the same date and starts bashing the competitor  Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 30, 2017, 11:35:12 AM
The price still falling smh Cry

Now lbry mcap is under 40mil$

Im still optimistics but dont expect big gains as before

Maybe we overestimated this technology
Are you LBRY's holder?
This situation is very profitable for a fast trader like me.
But I hope LBRY prices will be as good as before and we all benefit greatly from it.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
June 30, 2017, 11:31:49 AM
I hope you have already started to feel the tide (C) of which I told you recently?)) so all happy growth rates, you have sold expensive why no one shouts that time to buy?))) or you have already bought the top?)), and probably bought those who cried that the price will grow, they value for money raised knowing about the wave (b) now you them to sell more cheaper)))
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
June 30, 2017, 11:27:07 AM
For the love of god, can someone already ban the idiot and delete his FUD spam? I mean, even though he is a braindead moron with halfassed pitiful attempts of spreading FUD, sadly he somewhat succeeds with newbie investors with weak hands.
There is a button "Report to moderator" so you can try to clean the thread with it. Btw version 0.13 released, lot of bugfixes and improvements.
Activity: 47
June 30, 2017, 11:03:57 AM
The price still falling smh Cry

Now lbry mcap is under 40mil$

Im still optimistics but dont expect big gains as before

Maybe we overestimated this technology
GRR
Activity: 249
June 30, 2017, 10:53:20 AM
For the love of god, can someone already ban the idiot and delete his FUD spam? I mean, even though he is a braindead moron with halfassed pitiful attempts of spreading FUD, sadly he somewhat succeeds with newbie investors with weak hands.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
June 30, 2017, 10:41:32 AM
Are they giiving out the closed beta accesses to you now via email? Since i see some people
The app is available for everybody, it's just not announced as a public release. You can download it from here: https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app/releases
Activity: 4
June 30, 2017, 10:36:10 AM
What ? LBC is used on the platform to pay for the content, so yeah it does have a big role and there is a reason to buy.
There were also rumours(not really official though) that they will also accept all ERC20 tokens as payment, which will be converted to LBC in the background and drive it's price up.
So yeah, there is a lot of incentive for the price to go up!

But why use LBC when you could use dollar so makers and viewers won't have to think about best way to exchange their money and won't have to worry about their LBC price changing all the time. If anybody is going to make same decentralized videohosting but use dollars as their currency they will be one step ahead of LBRY from the start. And they will have much less loading time. And what is left of LBC if we remove the app? Looks like another scamcoin with premine.
It's like I will announce new coin (with premine, ofc) and say "Hey, it's pretty decent coin, because my new CS:GO-hats market will use it!". And then no one will ask me "Why?" but only praise my coin or just hate it.

Hmmm how are you going to make all these micro payments in Dollar? That is the benefit of using a crypto currency. There is now app without LBC and there is no LBC without the app. Also just to be clear about 1 thing as far as price for content providers, when uploading a video you can choose to have your price set in LBC or USD so if you charge $1 USD for you video and price of LBC dipps you are still paid $1 USD worth of LBC.
legendary
Activity: 1638
June 30, 2017, 09:31:49 AM
Good project with good developments.
But their whole referral program sucks.
They promised a lot(later they reduced the reward,though) and now there is not even an option to claim/check referral rewards.They need to remember the promotional role of a referral program of a project and learn to give it's due place.
Hello when you entered your email, you were emailed the link and it had link to check your referral links and statuses!

Or am i wrong?
With that we can only check how many referrals we have .I was talking about their new version of lbry download.
Their first version had referral reward option.Now in the new one they deleted that option.
June 30, 2017, 08:12:37 AM
They promised a lot(later they reduced the reward,though) and now there is not even an option to claim/check referral rewards.They need to remember the promotional role of a referral program of a project and learn to give it's due place.
Hello when you entered your email, you were emailed the link and it had link to check your referral links and statuses!

Or am i wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1638
June 30, 2017, 06:24:02 AM
June 30, 2017, 06:03:57 AM
Are they giiving out the closed beta accesses to you now via email? Since i see some people
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
June 29, 2017, 01:33:55 PM
what videos for claim 3 credit hot right now . most videos i see  Shocked
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
June 29, 2017, 12:26:58 PM
I don't know where are all of you have heard that there will be any beta version soon?  have you even watched this event? there is no guarantee that there will be beta-version next month.

For the thousandth time..... There is already a working app. Here is the link to download.

https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app/releases

Once the bugs are worked out, it will be Beta ready. Only has a few weeks left. Please do your due diligence before posting.
Activity: 518
June 29, 2017, 12:16:05 PM
All - if you get stuck on "Waiting for Name resolution", please update to RC9 (https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app/releases) . There was a claim posted which caused an issue on daemon versions 0.12.x and below.
Info from official slack.
I think use RC2 better than RC9, load video stream fast and not auto download any video display in Home.
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
June 29, 2017, 12:05:29 PM
All - if you get stuck on "Waiting for Name resolution", please update to RC9 (https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app/releases) . There was a claim posted which caused an issue on daemon versions 0.12.x and below.

Thanks for posting, was just coming here to relay this message.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 29, 2017, 11:36:33 AM
yeah... problem resolved, You are very helpful thanks  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: