Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 74. (Read 362583 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258
June 28, 2017, 05:01:39 AM
Yeah there are many possibilities for LBRY and it's exciting. If it makes it, it could be a billion dollars marketcap in the next few years.

Because it's a protocol and not just an app!
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
June 28, 2017, 04:36:18 AM
Is there difference in mining LBC with GTX 1060 3GB or 6GB? Hashrates around 200MH/s?
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
June 28, 2017, 04:19:41 AM
On this sad note, I stop investing in the LBRY until there is clarity about this trade. I said yesterday & today that I intend to sell my $lbc while I have a profit. Thanks to the latest course jumps that allowed me to smoothly exit in the 21-25k interval.
Perhaps I will not be able to make a profit now as a result of some growth, but at least I will be distant from possible fraudulent manipulation.

This coins is going to go into high double figures in $$ - if not this year, then next year or year after that. And at that time your smooth exit of 21000 satoshis will look like pocket change. There github is being updated regularly, Beta is on it's way in July, and public testing is ongoing as planned. There was a chance given to people to buy at 21k yesterday and they missed it. LBC may never see that price range again, mark my words.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
June 28, 2017, 04:03:35 AM
So I will share with you the following facts from my observations:
1. You all know that the event started with a delay of 5-6 minutes
2. Video because of which allegedly there was a delay so it was not published on any resource (we can conclude that it simply does not exist)
3. The beginning of the event is 19:00 UMT
4. Everyone expected that in this video the release date of Beta release will be called or that it is launched at this moment and in anticipation of this news the price grew
5. We open the LBC/BTC chart and see that the first major sale occurred exactly in the first 5 minutes of the event (just 5-6 minutes everyone was waiting for the beginning of Jeremy's video appeal).
https://i.imgur.com/HStdfPX.png
As you can see, there are all signs of insider trading (it's worth noting that this is illegal in the US), but we can not say that this is really so. Because someone has to admit it (and there are no fools to admit it). I do not want to say that the delay was due to the fact that Jeremy was desperately selling his LBC. But it is obvious that someone with insider information about the next delay in the release of Beta sold coins for almost 97.3 btzc (~ $ 255000) knowing that there will be a drop (this is evident when the Beta release is postponed), while everyone was waiting for a sharp increase. It is obvious that someone close to LBRYteam having information made the sale at the peak.
Those who participated in other video calls with project developers (NXC for example) then I know that the sales / purchases were based on the information received and not until the news was received. I also saw in one of the videos from the blogger that LBRYteam can sell their pre-mine, I do not think they sell it, BUT now I think that something like this can happen because the facts are still bad.
In general, if in a nutshell: someone knew that the event would be bad on the event and sold $ 255,000 on our head (yes, I also suffered a loss of almost 50% as a result of the price decline). It is obvious.
In total, it was sold for more than 500 btc ($1.3 millions) during the event.
https://i.imgur.com/RQtYJt3.png
On this sad note, I stop investing in the LBRY until there is clarity about this trade. I said yesterday & today that I intend to sell my $lbc while I have a profit. Thanks to the latest course jumps that allowed me to smoothly exit in the 21-25k interval.
Perhaps I will not be able to make a profit now as a result of some growth, but at least I will be distant from possible fraudulent manipulation.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
BitcoinCash Scrypt
June 28, 2017, 03:51:53 AM
Wow, still on bittrex
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 28, 2017, 03:47:44 AM
74 lbc is this some kind of a joke... those are pennies we are talking about

hahaha i know it's a little penny, but i'm just highscholler now, and to find penny in my country is not like other country finding weekend job or something like that
June 27, 2017, 08:07:39 PM
74 lbc is this some kind of a joke... those are pennies we are talking about
Activity: 252
June 27, 2017, 06:07:50 PM
2 days ago, i just bought 74 lbc at 31k, and price drop until 19k, but before it when the price touch 28k i didn't sell it, little regret but yeah i just believe everything is gonna be alright  Grin LOL
Activity: 32
June 27, 2017, 06:00:07 PM

Dude stop being such a fuckin bitch panic seller. Just HOLD you will be okay.

He isn`t only "fuckin bitch panic seller." but i am sure these multi-accounts talking shit about LBRY are made by him   Cheesy

He probably sold his coins and thought he would buy cheaper for 15 or 17000 sat., and now he is watching LBRY price go UP.
PRICELESS.  Grin
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
June 27, 2017, 05:14:49 PM
I'm out of this coin at least for a while, I can't take such losses anymore. I mean the situation definitely is unclear as with the market ( if BTC will go far below $2000 we're gonna see the SELL OFF that we never saw before - there are too much new dumm money this summer ) and as with the LBC itself there is very strong downtrend Undecided  for LBC and  considering that there is no guaranty that we will see the beta version next month (or something else) there is huge possibility that the price will go far below 0.0001  Angry  so it's better to take losses now and re-buy below 0.0001 later

That's exactly what I said. It seems to me, too, it is worth thinking about the exit from this coin because the LITTLE profit is better than the LOST loss))
Otherwise, if the large Holders still begin to come out, then I will not even be able to sell, since They will sweep away everything

Because if it falls, then I can buy cheaper, and if it grows, I'll buy it later and still stay in profit for today (just thinking out loud Huh)

Dude stop being such a fuckin bitch panic seller. Just HOLD you will be okay. This coin is going to go back up. All the Alts have been in the red the past few days. Jesus you fucking retarded ass panic sellers end up getting too emotional and then lose all your money. Does that make any sense to you? Do you really think this coin is going to go to zero? I guarantee it will be back up to its ATH within a week and you will kick your self for losing your money and selling like a little bitch only to buy back later for more money.
June 27, 2017, 05:13:12 PM
I have some problem using the Beta version.
Can't load videos...
Not being able to come back to Home page...
?!?!
Ask on slack for fastest reply

TIME TO BUY

I would refrain from buying because until now some important points are not clear, I have suspicions that LBRYteam can conduct insider trading. In order not to be unfounded, I have already begun to collect the facts, when I bring them in a convenient form for reading, I will certainly acquaint you with my observations
June 27, 2017, 04:21:33 PM
Can't load videos...
?!?!
Ask on slack for fastest reply

TIME TO BUY
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
June 27, 2017, 01:05:17 PM
Can't load videos...
?!?!
So write to support Cheesy
Did you try ctrl+f5?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
June 27, 2017, 12:35:26 PM
Can't load videos...
?!?!
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
June 27, 2017, 11:15:39 AM
The price goes back to 2k ??

its possible, this wild cryptoworld Grin
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
June 27, 2017, 08:02:16 AM
The price goes back to 2k ??
June 27, 2017, 08:00:58 AM
I'm out of this coin at least for a while, I can't take such losses anymore. I mean the situation definitely is unclear as with the market ( if BTC will go far below $2000 we're gonna see the SELL OFF that we never saw before - there are too much new dumm money this summer ) and as with the LBC itself there is very strong downtrend Undecided  for LBC and  considering that there is no guaranty that we will see the beta version next month (or something else) there is huge possibility that the price will go far below 0.0001  Angry  so it's better to take losses now and re-buy below 0.0001 later

That's exactly what I said. It seems to me, too, it is worth thinking about the exit from this coin because the LITTLE profit is better than the LOST loss))
Otherwise, if the large Holders still begin to come out, then I will not even be able to sell, since They will sweep away everything

Because if it falls, then I can buy cheaper, and if it grows, I'll buy it later and still stay in profit for today (just thinking out loud Huh)
Activity: 183
June 27, 2017, 07:50:37 AM
June 27, 2017, 04:39:38 AM
I want to add that in the slack I saw a message from the participant LBRiteam that the start of the broadcast was delayed (who watched that knows that it started with a delay of 5-6 minutes - not very punctual for serious people) because they could not run video. Do not you find this a little strange? The team of developers embedding video into the project in the decentralization of storage with the integration of subsequent viewing in the application could not launch the video. How is it just so ?? Personally, I do not fit in my head. (Even my son 3.5 years a year already learned how to find and include cartoons from YouTube on PC, Tab, and smartphone). Even if they suddenly stole this video, you could report it and say that "we had some overlays, we wanted to show you a video clip, but now we could not do it." Later we will post this video on our channel to YouTube Or somewhere else "and this would be a worthy way out of the situation, but this is not a word. Has anyone seen this video? Personally, I did not find it.
PS: I also want to add that now I have set out purely the facts about which some already know, but did not pay attention to them. Returning to one of my previous posts about psychotypes, I add:
I - laid out only the facts without extra words
Those who wrote in colored letters - perhaps they inside have the same sensations and understandings simply express them differently, i.e. They are more emotional.
Such an addition I make so that you do not ignore some messages, but you can see in them what the author wanted to say.

Thank you  for being able to read such a voluminous message =)

You are trying too hard buddy. If you wanted cheap coins, you got em, but it had nothing to do with your post or opinion, the greater crypto market is in the red today. Lbry is not immune to that.

Are you the fella that lost his coins because he didn't back up his wallet? Seems like the same tone as in the Reddit posts.

Oh and if you still believe someone can just "get" your coins from the blockchain, then crypto is clearly not for you.

It is immediately evident that you are badly analyzing, if only because I'm not even registered with Reddit)) (a tough blunder, is not it?)
I did not lose my coins, and store them on LBRYapp-wallet, I lost 50% in dollars so if I lost it all it would be a bit more offensive than now because of this landfill. By the way, you can not see the end yet.
And of course you did not read my previous posts otherwise you would have seen that in March-April I wrote that LBRY is waiting for dawn and brought the facts, now I say will (and it goes) a hard rollback (not the final failure and hard rollback downwards) down And just cite just the facts. And I do not need cheap coins, I took them cheaper than now, although with such a failure I'm starting to think about fixing profits. And believe me, if I do this, I will collect the whole glass of purchases. And after that there will be a complete collapse. I also know that some people hold 250k-1.5kk coins of LBC, I'm afraid to imagine what will happen when these people do not stand their nerve, they will have to distribute coins on all exchanges where there is an exchange of LBS and then the collapse will happen not only for polo There will be a general collapse for LBRY.
And you perfectly understand this. In addition, large holders after such a shake, with sufficient volume in a glass of purchase, will still sell some or all of their LBC so that they do not experience such shocks any more.
Activity: 24
June 26, 2017, 09:50:39 PM
This is good point for new investor to join this project,too bad i have to wait 2 weeks for buying more lbry, hope price will stable untill the public lunch.
Pages:
Jump to: