Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 4. (Read 133698 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I'm not sure how we're supposed to verify your message when it has images and SMF formatting?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11807693

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

July 6th, 2015: LEALANA BITCOIN SILVER/BRASS AUCTION

*****Carefully read this auction post in its entirety before bidding*****

Auction ends July 8th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 0.01BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by July 15th, 2015.

You are bidding for the following unfunded/buyer funded coins:

ONE 1 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.5 BTC coin (GOLD HOLOGRAM)

ONE 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.25 BTC coin (GOLD HOLOGRAM)

ONE 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.1 BTC† COIN

ONE brass 0.1 BTC coin

By bidding on this auction you are agreeing to the terms listed at: http://lealana.com/tac.php

Silver coins come in clear air tight capsules. Coin #'s are random. No leatherettes will be included.

For this auction ALL COINS MUST BE PREFUNDED. If you cannot pre fund all of the coins before they ship (which you can take your time on the funding if you wish), please do not bid on this auction.

THESE COINS ARE BUYER FUNDED. Should the winner choose to pre-fund the coins before I ship them, they will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them. Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

Any customs/VAT taxes or fees that are placed on the package while going through customs for international customers are the responsibility of the buyer/winner to pay.

Please bid in the following format (no extra precision decimals):

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Should bids come in at the last minute I will allow for the auction to extended by 15 minute increments between bids. Once the 15 minutes is up and no bidding is done after the deadline specified ABOVE, the auction will end. To be clear on the precision of the auction times in 15 minute increments we are talking about the actual MINUTE and not the seconds that are posted on the forum timestamp.

Payment address:

14hDzo3DW99i9ae4atFNQDyhsFqGnGc9oR

Please do not send payment to any winner address until the winner has been declared which I will post once the auction ends. If you would like a non-public payment address PM me and I will create a PGP signed address for you to send payment to.

Payment is due within 72 hours from the time the auction ends. Should the winner not honor their bid and not provide payment in that 72 period the next highest bidder will be required to honor their bid. By bidding in this auction thread you agree to this stipulation. In other words, please make sure you are able to honor your bid(s) in a timely manner before you bid.

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INVALIDATE A BID FROM NEWBIE USERS. USUALLY THIS WILL BE THE CASE IF I HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH YOU BEFORE.

AUCTION WINNER INFORMATION SUBMISSION:

*If you win, please send me (IN ONE PRIVATE MESSAGE) immediately ALL of the following information as it is needed to ship you your coins correctly/promptly:

1. The # of coins you want to prefund. Which types and how many.

2. FULL Shipping information:

FIRST AND LAST NAME
STREET ADDRESS & BUILDING/SUITE #
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

3. If you are outside of the US and want to insure prefunded coins please send me PM for details.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.17 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVmua3AAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzLFUH/jRPMQ6NP02F53xEaV+gpUce
FvMb+P4qrqWvEqe/HTJA+Mm7VknNDMniVYByshdn5nl8wPjdrLTMYAzu3hHoILp1
D1DkjhSC41ZPYM0GcePHhMphcELUcaCI0/oVzU2COr11g6YmAp4rxC5RGEVpYuOc
b9b71WciBCToFmd+EazNzDrAt1RKKZL8N1/T3ZEkVqaq2eIo/2jImXMTjV5hBe0A
21EQmR3YEVJ8WIvgFrOSYClWAoqMGQda19zEioPBzKxu2tCaEkj0yvUCgGu7snYo
AQm5vp9U0qcWtmoRiqBSsHbSsGpusQqcmlxX9SoDZtLDGCASUSepGVY/eczwD7Q=
=A/vq
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
legendary
link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11671504

June 20th, 2015: LEALANA DIMES (LOW #'s)

Auction ends June 26th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.5BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by July 6th, 2015.

TWENTY 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.1 BTC  COINS

By bidding on this auction you are agreeing to the terms listed at: http://lealana.com/tac.php

These coins come in clear air tight capsules. Addresses for all coins will be in GREEN font type. Coin #'s are random. No leatherettes will be included.

For this auction ALL COINS MUST BE PREFUNDED. If you cannot pre fund all of the coins before they ship (which you can take your time on the funding if you wish), please do not bid on this auction.

THESE COINS ARE BUYER FUNDED. Should the winner choose to pre-fund the coins before I ship them, they will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them (if they are pre-funded by the winner). Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

Any customs/VAT taxes or fees that are placed on the package while going through customs for international customers are the responsibility of the buyer/winner to pay.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Should bids come in at the last minute I will allow for the auction to extended by 15 minute increments between bids. Once the 15 minutes is up and no bidding is done after the deadline specified ABOVE, the auction will end. To be clear on the precision of the auction times in 15 minute increments we are talking about the actual MINUTE and not the seconds that are posted on the forum timestamp.

Payment address:

1Lqp75RavjntVChooSbBQvdqEw3Jk4HkRo

Please do not send payment to any winner address until the winner has been declared which I will post once the auction ends. If you would like a non-public payment address PM me and I will create a PGP signed address for you to send payment to.

Payment is due within 72 hours from the time the auction ends. Should the winner not honor their bid and not provide payment in that 72 period the next highest bidder will be required to honor their bid. By bidding in this auction thread you agree to this stipulation. In other words, please make sure you are able to honor your bid(s) in a timely manner before you bid.

I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INVALIDATE A BID FROM NEWBIE USERS. USUALLY THIS WILL BE THE CASE IF I HAVE NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH YOU BEFORE.

*If you win, please send me (IN ONE PRIVATE MESSAGE) immediately ALL of the following information as it is needed to ship you your coins correctly/promptly:

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

3. If you are outside of the US and want to insure prefunded coins please send me PM for details.

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVhgg+AAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzf1YH/j7hiSazfJ3KIc3wNbEm4wI6
RC4Nz9wdukSuD/MYVFAG1yap6rp3fceqFdaY/fTSmN/wOm4kRQXkf0+NszlsEGhe
W8chVGLH6FqyaG/Nz0RBcIVNm724DMytjinzBIM4MTZAV99oZsey13uNMyt9cGCR
jyMpOtD7X8wshNgnMP7F/Hrtv4scaURoTEiJLedNVVGdI8LYgfamTGIhlsAwHt/X
yUs4hYauHh4hUiE47f6Op2aYop8dOsMmrRd/bjlwCkbnXOZVSkqwZOnnjzVEOmOi
xef2/tjDRdH44+HtQDxMIir1FwsIp+S/1nVoAjJCohkT1auB+klpJ1+d7Z12Fas=
=RsEB
legendary
New Auction LINK:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11528977

June 3rd, 2015: LEALANA SILVER BITCOINS VERY LOW NUMBERS

Auction ends June 9th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.5BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by June 15th, 2015.

ONE 1 oz 999 Fine Silver with Gold BTC 1.0 BTC - #5

ONE 1 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.5 BTC - #33

TWO 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.25 BTC - #10 & #23

ONE 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.1 BTC - #33

These coins come in clear air tight capsules. Addresses for all coins will be in BLACK font type. Coin #'s are random. No leatherettes will be included.

THESE COINS ARE BUYER FUNDED. Should the winner choose to pre-fund the coins before I ship them, they will accept the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them (if they are pre-funded by the winner). Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1EZD8Pn9h8sMBZPdhTHhKfWnq9pcNiUdx1

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVb6VFAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzZ5sH/jkJaLHDWZi+cEZSJmWgkLwZ
X9XGZQjH74tHHnDnvmF7+fkxT6mNBaQCXzNp6KN23gS1RBrqbgum7bFBrbCzoeIe
Y3FhXyuS9OlafO6iLfm/OLZfenHTXQi6VMYy0iNw7iaYFzVOZzgmMIu8qlMGZdcW
PUsfCDyZzc/GsYj1VoyKwM6MuelHcV3RccC3CgTuB+H+SMHWqlvjs+Zsi8r/GEHV
Mh6nrQOvhLocHpNaO0ktIeMrtMqssvGEilens8wurvPn29ATAxkw+q421Y5nENt2
J9a2nQwgoeeKsEt+D7PNkKEoEsFzIMOS9eYUzVrtG7zBkw0C831XmmdKNHa+6f0=
=FzZ4
legendary
I hope you don't mind me posting this here, Smoothie..

I'm selling some 10 LTC pre-funded error coins, Graded MS-65  Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-lealana-10-ltc-error-coins-graded-ms65-ungraded-even-lower-prices-1077440

It's cool.

No worries.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
I hope you don't mind me posting this here, Smoothie..

I'm selling some 10 LTC pre-funded error coins, Graded MS-65  Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-lealana-10-ltc-error-coins-graded-ms65-ungraded-even-lower-prices-1077440
legendary
legendary
legendary
Auction link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11178590

April 23rd, 2015: LEALANA SILVER ASSORTMENT

Auction ends April 28th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.3BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by May 6th, 2015.

ONE 1 oz 999 Fine Silver with Gold BTC 1.0 BTC

ONE 1 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.5 BTC

ONE 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.25 BTC

ONE 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.1 BTC

ONE 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 10 LTC

ONE 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver 5 LTC

These coins come in clear air tight capsules. Addresses for all coins will be in BLACK font type. Coin #'s are random. No leatherettes will be included.

For this auction there is the option to not fund the coin prior to shipping or to pre-fund before being shipped. Specifically for this auction I will allow the winner to choose which coins and how many they want to be funded. Not all of the coins need to be funded. But any coins that aren't prefunded before shipping will marked BUYER FUNDED on the holograms.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1MApgniCjdkUNXSoNiMemGaKWQnhpGgo25

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVOYbBAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzw9sH/i1adqySiv5m9ouLhxZAgChe
1ZeSYRdTzlllnlMGUoHa5QXngbc3jNFlmY2vCtx9ynybJGzmif7XPVhAJdVj139y
irMaY9Y+hA/dy+bD2dX17D/TiZsXGZPwopIodK0DoY3L2ggmWfLXP0pz4JRk080n
GmURzH810o3oUWpfH5xi8xXnPUwnOtV6LiiH7NdQtUY4DahlalxZuE/aPBIllG3S
zsvdztNBNKbCtXK/wMe1Tny55fGx/0HIG6qaIgFsKD8W2fRx/Z47RnBnXL7f7ItA
tNnIlHemfL0Aq0inDPqFdalWtw75/2SWlNyXvvcga4UVyYGRRkx13ujQgFB6WEY=
=HX2V
legendary
NEXT AUCTION LINK: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11129020

April 18th, 2015: LEALANA SILVER ASSORTMENT

Auction ends April 22nd, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.25BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by April 30th, 2015.

ONE 1 oz 999 Fine Silver with Gold BTC 1.0 BTC

ONE 1 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.5 BTC

ONE 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.25 BTC

ONE 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.1 BTC

ONE 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 10 LTC

ONE 1/4 oz 999 Fine Silver 5 LTC

For this auction there is the option to not fund the coin prior to shipping or to pre-fund before being shipped. Specifically for this auction I will allow the winner to choose which coins and how many they want to be funded. Not all of the coins need to be funded. But any coins that aren't prefunded before shipping will marked BUYER FUNDED on the holograms.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

18x6HQpFuQZmGW7PujVFN7NPiRKzk8Doec

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVMsS+AAoJEJqyV7+nZNgz04gH/ArYB1nz/A7EWYHoXsY9yW8q
epbE18ufgSJ6gSx+1+fz1HE2KDT5/5WDiwEvSm6NzUUo9dvrPX6ATfKFkwyJNqEg
5UYNQI5nqWD4jyC6Ui3r6KWPT/cqPaKMOpcTcDvalbXhsQQXipIxGAJuvCLV9/Dx
e8AbLUjZNywqrtwCCGd0Vl6mb/RxWRQGvV9AW+PeX1Aq6q+VDHszVGPlEknYw2YX
iYUU4MiZcMVhdCJQYdnb+v3SoAZdM7jJvl3xJFBGMMCVvopgtjjNWjtWFjaLihSz
kBMOOsHU70mNv0iQ6y8ukbzIXc+oz6yNOdl+OHSEw+gtoLtFK31Qi0cZSyysxFk=
=Y2yl
legendary
NEXT AUCTION - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11058451

April 11th, 2015: LEALANA SILVER ~ "Roll of Quarters"

AUCTION FOR ROLL OF ONE DOZEN (12) LEALANA 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver 0.25 BTC COIN SILVER HOLOGRAMS

Auction ends April 16th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 2.1BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by April 23rd, 2015.

You are bidding for exactly:

ONE DOZEN (12) LEALANA 0.25 BTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coins

These coins come in a tube of 12. Addresses for all coins will be in BLACK font type. Coin #'s are random. No capsules and no leatherettes will be included.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1bXTJNnHscb1KSuD2ASCxnfnREimhfKNw

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVKZkKAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzYNEH/RvFs4lsfejXVhETUcVnTX0k
nWBzu91HKgyZpDBF14h7/MJpHWAOa4GWncurYdh6ZCkfbtsmmWKq8wovyUImr+nP
hG/pgN879x8n2ZWYrzz+CgMb9TY4MEddnDFfzJK9SAg2+vlNq/q7u6C1SvJlx5fz
8+Ww5tI9NKTUppSeV3rH1hwQrZBC0Et9DJVtSgU0sB1KumLbMVExJhldeVJAg6wW
VjNQVUSxD6ELV9a5x6+6dbOqAgiKI130yDX3BQIYVrzRnCxZLteP6fqHxJ52JSW5
woTC/hCHBlFk2hRRP421SlBG+Zh2h6pRLGdDRtHxp9gtfFnBpXvZmGHnuFVYUPg=
=LrPI
legendary
My last roll of dimes auction for now: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11026650

good luck to all bidders.
legendary
LINK: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10966876

April 2nd, 2015: LEALANA SILVER "Roll of Dimes" AUCTION #4

Auction ends April 7th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.9BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by April 6th, 2015.

You are bidding for the following unfunded coins:

TWENTY 2013 0.1 BTC 1/4 oz .999 Fine Silver Lealana Bitcoins

Coin #'s are random. Coins will come in one tube of 20.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1Hcdd4yg32WtXjyBcUJwoEu58HYF81tHAX

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVHgSSAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzHxYH/A+EO2ADrUeb4arZeRFF+g1W
2O5T5f0ZzFrjNaWR/dmW59M/pdh77VHoLi9aM1Y98VKFqAUwKFBB12LDWu1xMWCK
AB6Tsh/K/v3EjDWc08wUnkpn2BE/gy8k7j20Xn+zy9y+5X2siCPw7ZmXFlFqyqaG
N/OK8SusZHRgmtWTAe5vBmlRhBV+DFU50xhNcVL1FTW6tnJBkFxyjzA+Q6DBwvkm
NPkqrnJdlclJifgc4Mal4R+rg5g+mJTUwJTM6iNCiUzTiF24eug2Zumnk5DZiuIM
HKv5jRkbJ3rAOEF7KT6v70eGdRm2YNPecGdpFnDDfcWIMxz+C9BQNtrq9XjpaHc=
=l2n+
legendary
NEXT auction: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10936597

THREE (3) DAY AUCTION

March 30th, 2015: LEALANA SILVER "Roll of Dimes" AUCTION #3

Auction ends April 2nd, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.9BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by April 6th, 2015.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1LhaRFvgK2g5AfGpaiAEn9RxLsLvi8nuWA

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVGguZAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzeyIIAKwu6pTwvTkTKHXc7ZLGbP8M
sUVhWC+knMnYCm6ARzR6WzQqbuFRbPYjzkZOXY92FqeGXKgf4saJT64ifdIlTG4C
geoYyh+XR01okVcmpyhNK6vln405Lk8o22Ddf4SQZT4n7VHEjGZy1TtmFQa4mIKy
dzBTXyAbKZYDRvbmatkLAKJ1Njuc7KH5gMMEM17R18Rv5O5ZPphl5LiLwUA0uPUj
G29k2SpvgGWX+F1bOl/C0A7V29O/X5vlBdDeZNOt5/Hzi6nsefhdHmORtRlMpLDq
fJ+E/h9uBWCqF0LsnB03sNkj5X8+l/HyL3wSY7SC9qy9UrSr7XIm9aDr9r8r3iA=
=dkRZ
legendary
NEXT AUCTION: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10887480

March 25th, 2015: LEALANA SILVER "Roll of Dimes" AUCTION #2

Auction ends March 30th, 2015 at 3:00 PM Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1.6BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by April 6th, 2015.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

14ZdwLjU4yXgF9HPDG3c6jztVZAzL3Y85u

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVEzsgAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzNpEH/A2hhKiXjJb133abqhawNOrr
Ti7OVk2JdC3A9e+FEgWoHOfiNbXyuJ8ExNaNardPgEq/wmG3GknBN8JaNQRBzxtr
eLMyaRR8UMa75gfPeNDiU0zHUx3Yhw1yWY6EiR1d2qpIzTxGGAwbb2Rf2NWXiRq/
ZO+wwtYfuikuBG/FF+KPyaf+sPCqWxZMsdeph/SFxYyrrqteNhxUzlhJVtBV9cRH
dc7FLQ/q4uOQ73mR5qq0VVrurKQa7af1tvkjpKNCPwm53cx44OQLGeOsUDddVDsK
J50JNV12EJkoJKmIgwVCKKN3xK1keKD++xAKmLNhpPoHLi72UL2MvGBQOsM5jcM=
=D6Ay
legendary
ROLL OF DIMES AUCTION: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10797760

March 16th, 2015: LEALANA SILVER "Roll of Dimes" AUCTION

Auction ends March 23rd, 2015 at 3:00 PM NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by March 31st, 2015.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

17XAQciJHbeNNi8rJ6Gqrxr4wArhPWYUPR

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVB7wdAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzxNEH/3dkKPa9x39GHutI+aJiwUQH
LpZsNdoC8szRLIUkajloVf/ZWF7yib+qY39ibz+K0MeEr/x/Aq0+YbUO+EePyiM9
zEgtZRtAWsI6VOLaHxf8CnnQEpu6pASxK1Xw9ciKuA2ecFCVj1n5Rsmkhhezv3kL
472PSBjqDWspmIzhV2AAvvGuNFSS5YrOBykVhpC5r9oZbMCuBxyoibccAd4pZuqK
bPdBGzRXLvYHG+aoJ5iK4Q8Nz6UdHXFFnkXTkKY8faJ1+8JQI6LbYdrs9gcAeJI6
WiqGCDm3fPEmoS7oSDfxAWkgM9XIgCJdaKQ4REYgRDElQWOEZ2vn7ov0Kaev2ak=
=aVWF
legendary
NEXT AUCTION: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10776152

March 14th, 2015: CASASCIUS COIN AUCTION (SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS)

Auction ends March 16th, 2015 at 3:00 PM NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 0.01BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by March 20th, 2015.

1. ONE 2013  0.5 BTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver CASASCIUS Coin

This coin is funded with 0.5BTC by Mike Caldwell in 2013.

Any customs/VAT taxes or fees that are placed on the package while going through customs for international customers are the responsibility of the buyer/winner to pay.[/b]

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1cscwgCSDerhL7SnVoZeinKZdYWaJ5rFR

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

3. If you are outside of the US and want to insure prefunded coins please let me know as this will require extra charges to be done through FEDEX.

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVBNaLAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgz7a4H/jGLsxsBW+iGkCfTYayPFZuz
Ct/Wcm6L4/oqvXI9gwKTB8nKpKfyy6h0MJCgIhvnz6+xesreGLwVFalzeUGzRGzT
rGLsTJ9PLT3vgDlYx9dVoDIQfasKbWG7fELh/uilfdoe7Be3tI9BfCJROhnRhtH2
YKu9xo9jGJaEB5Hs/pLOuOiHTREeM+z6st60KzqdwE5Fl3o8GF+FIWQR/CirwKIr
yrPppDDUHn66UjPRDwx6lIMK3zJmZuU/a0Z0CGO5PD8U6Ya/zNN+VOZ8d9LZL3Dh
CYH1KECGzmM/gEDrJKY+9wU2Gyf6vFtovTKcKPW7ZA16pb9HAtgqIC4adZgJDPc=
=af/F
legendary
NEXT AUCTION: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10743334

March 11th, 2015: LEALANA COIN AUCTION (SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS)

Auction ends March 13th, 2015 at 12:00 PM NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 0.01BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by March 20th, 2015.

1. ONE 0.5 BTC 1 oz 999 Fine Silver Coin (GOLD HOLOGRAM - black address)
2. TWENTY 2013 LEALANA 0.1 BTC Brass Coins (green addresses)
3. TWENTY 2013 LEALANA 1 LTC Brass Coins (series 1 holo - black addresses)

Coin #'s are random. The silver coins will come in clear air tight capsules. No leatherettes will be included.

BACKGROUND:

1. Series 1 LTC coins are limited to 2,000
2. The 1 oz 0.5 BTC coins with gold holograms are part of a limited supply of 100.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

1H22cNRF8haZneHtW6HYv7VPHSHeVFhm1R

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

3. If you are outside of the US and want to insure prefunded coins please let me know as this will require extra charges to be done through FEDEX.

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJVAMZ/AAoJEJqyV7+nZNgz8dkIAJHQJdwSIp2+91kaGuFwi8r6
Wv7y9uimTWqAzpn50SCllnR6wBFS6oO+sbruj8ODBh5a3AGxNAfnbfP2LothCS3f
Uisk/bVDCstVOg2Vxe36W0O+4XHScq7HRtIVEWOPJ50z//sSoZhDNFDCk1CplbQA
seSbiXaMg13NHLguEacWrOkUmsT7O36mOkWbF3aNoo94OAzIXbQe0pw/1NYJe1hl
oVJcDNVp7cdcHR8W4dDhpD52YimNNcwZq4zJnJQ+PVJ0cWOFVGaBIM7vb+pSv13F
MvvbFqyFWuKnCxOCVfLL7U6wADsCJJnCBAoqRXrY6k5Brvsg/oIH5o8HDKyK6N0=
=CnA4
legendary
NEXT AUCTION: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718004

March 9th, 2015: LEALANA COIN AUCTION (SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS)

Auction ends March 11th, 2015 at 12:00 PM NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 0.01BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for International bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction. Coins for this auction will ship out by March 18th, 2015.

1. TWENTY 2013 LEALANA 0.1 BTC Brass Coins (green addresses)
2. TWENTY 2013 LEALANA 1 LTC Brass Coins (series 1 holo - black addresses)
3. ONE 0.25 BTC 1/2 oz 999 Fine Silver Coin (GOLD HOLOGRAM - black address)

Coin #'s are random. The silver coins will come in clear air tight capsules. No leatherettes will be included.

BACKGROUND:

1. Series 1 LTC coins are limited to 2,000
2. The 1/2 oz 0.25 BTC coins with gold holograms are part of a limited supply of 200.

CORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.07 BTC"

INCORRECT FORMAT
"I bid 1.074839282"

Payment address:

15hry3iGDHwUJ8bqdhwif7NYBZ2u4tUa2C

Payment is due within 72 hours from the time the auction ends. Should the winner not honor their bid and not provide payment in that 48 period the next highest bidder will be required to honor their bid. By bidding in this auction thread you agree to this stipulation. In other words, please make sure you are able to honor your bid(s) in a timely manner before you bid.

FIRST AND LAST NAME
CITY
STATE
COUNTRY
POSTAL CODE
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJU/iJ4AAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzpjkH/AxHcIGmysy8BkY3r5ifpHYw
UFgvs59CGovxAdRofe5puXnOfSir07tEciuRR8dlE3Pgs0XhkZoO45Pzz+d80GZ5
ExRbsX7zehczf05pjFNOo0FSpQkCJSWwyxg+tBG1vEkqRvY7cKkhXLiE0nSClAIx
PmucDObqK4KBqLhJkCgsxP5kl8Ey0ueYF/GOrpKPS/bJ94kjvRcmj7wJdm8xFYFg
wUQ2Gx1TpQ0cCVpwHGy2afj0otAxPSAuZ/NUvxYhTAnAGysznogZkXaA+xA8gByY
Omq8S3BtkUqOoqsyulTE5pp/r9zs9WRpWu9QPRlvUvGtRQrwdVZm59t3xdQNDKU=
=9dst

legendary
NEXT AUCTION: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10660177

AUCTION March 4th, 2015: Auction for ONE CASASCIUS 2013 1 oz silver 1 BTC coin

Auction ends March 6th, 2015 at 12:00pm NOON Hawaiian Standard Time

Minimum bid will start at 1 BTC. Bidding will be done in 0.01 BTC increments. Shipping will be $30 for US and $50 for international bidders. This will be added to the winning bid after the auction.(ID will be required upon delivery for pickup) for both domestic U.S. and international customers. Bitcoin is the only accepted form of payment for this auction.This auction will be shipped by March 9th, 2015.

You are bidding for one of each of the following :

CASASCIUS coins -

ONE 2013 1 oz silver 1 BTC coin,

All coins are loaded with their face value and are part of the first funded batch of coins Mike Caldwell funded in 2013.

These coins come with a digitally signed pdf scans directly from Mike Caldwell.

This auction cannot be combined with any previously won auctions to save on shipping.

The winner will accept ALL of the risks involved with shipping funded coins through USPS registered mail. The coins will be valued at the price paid plus the bitcoin that is loaded on to them (if they are pre-funded by the winner). Winner agrees to hold LEALANA, LLC. and myself innocent of any losses while in transit (in the small event the coin goes missing/stolen while in transit).

Any customs/VAT taxes or fees that are placed on the package while going through customs for international customers are the responsibility of the buyer/winner to pay.[/b]

Please bid in the following formats:

"I bid 0.3 BTC"

Should bids come in at the last minute I will allow for the auction to extended by 15 minute increments between bids. Once the 15 minutes is up and no bidding is done after the deadline specified ABOVE, the auction will end. To be clear on the precision of the auction times in 15 minute increments we are talking about the actual MINUTE and not the seconds that are posted on the forum time stamp.

Payment address:

1967ifzs3ZCUhYqR6KHF1EQvfahpXQBCZJ

Payment is due within 48 hours from the time the auction ends. Should the winner not honor their bid and not provide payment in that 48 period the next highest bidder will be required to honor their bid. By bidding in this auction thread you agree to this stipulation. In other words, please make sure you are able to honor your bid(s) in a timely manner before you bid.

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJU92pJAAoJEJqyV7+nZNgzAmYH/2kK+yTxN3WUGvEB9TKhE+Mf
32lrYnA0RS0k6IL8JOve1mIrFiLzC54AIVUuONjXZQvY3deuA6S0s3WQk01IHS65
sQ3nmeE/wpVW+V3D4HfEGykfxR7RzcJF/cA3XOkDAUK75UaY4mwCbj40hcXuuMZR
lOzxL8S8r7zv5d/9BZl6wqbuKgv4P2eoV2WdG99bWK7arBfd2qnLcNY52oQgLrtz
vCtlmbIxH8pOOmQvR4vRO3phgXGvRdjarNq0P8cscXCfbvaG4Bzv+T3CJ0qzm7TL
hIAAw/Smo1xwIfjz5WSY0g+7BaIjTXPKVQbycCBwOUIN7nmFGUCGTU4u26FXWAg=
=46yx
Pages:
Jump to: