Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 56. (Read 133714 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
Very nice looking, shiny LTC  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I want 2 at least

I think there's no preordering is there? Or has this changed?

If so.. I'll take 10% of the first batch Wink

Hehe no preordering has been allowed despite the overwhelming demand to do so.

Grin Grin Grin

you could make an auction... that's the way to deal with shortages, right? by adjusting price.. ;-)

Very true. Hmm.

The point of this project is to spread the word about litecoin to those who can't "understand" it in a virtual form as well as quench the thirst of collectors. So for this first batch it isnt about the highest bidder, but spreading the coins out the best as possible for community awareness. It benefits the community as a whole as well as benefits my coin project in the longer term.

Auctions may take place in the future but not on this batch. I do plan to hold a few of these for my own keeping but will be selling the majority to the interested buyers, as well as making more of them should this batch sell out (which it looks like it will) without the error in the coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I just want to say that these coins are sexy and I'm on the fence about acquiring 1 coin.  Hope they sell fast in any case.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I want 2 at least

Grin Grin Grin

you could make an auction... that's the way to deal with shortages, right? by adjusting price.. ;-)
donator
Coincidentally my half ounce bitcoins are in as well. I will be listing them shortly.

Are you going to auction them off or just list them?
legendary
I want 2 at least

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Congrats on this release, I want some and I support this.

I did not invent "Vires in Numeris" I copied it too

Coincidentally my half ounce bitcoins are in as well. I will be listing them shortly.

Thank you Casascius!

Very cool! Looking forward to the release of your coins too!

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
I want 2 at least

And I'll order 2 coins from you Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1792

Grin
donator
I want 2 at least

vip
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1140
The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
legendary
Do you ship to europe???

maybe consider selling 100 coins at once to a European reseller (molecular f.e.)
The customs, VaT and shipping will otherwise be very high for induvidual orders...

I will consider doing this.

if you do this please make sure the price mark up is not huge !
I have offered to re-ship from the UK and wouldn't charge a huge mark-up.

Though personally I wouldn't send to resellers with this first batch - I think they will be special enough for people to not mind the slight postage/VAT premium.

Your honest view?  Smiley
Yes, as someone who will hopefully buy some of the first batch - I am more than happy to pay the premium; there is enough demand on this thread to justify the cost.

As someone who would like to resell - I would be happy to wait for future batches where there is increased volume.

Definitely noted. Thanks for the input  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Count me in for a few.
legendary
Do you ship to europe???

maybe consider selling 100 coins at once to a European reseller (molecular f.e.)
The customs, VaT and shipping will otherwise be very high for induvidual orders...

Though personally I wouldn't send to resellers with this first batch - I think they will be special enough for people to not mind the slight postage/VAT premium.

Yes, as someone who will hopefully buy some of the first batch - I am more than happy to pay the premium; there is enough demand on this thread to justify the cost.

As someone who would like to resell - I would be happy to wait for future batches where there is increased volume.
legendary
Do you ship to europe???

legendary
Do you ship to europe???

Doing the bulk shipping to Molecular would in essence lower the overall cost for EU customers otherwise the point of doing that would make no sense.
legendary
Do you ship to europe???

legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
Do you ship to europe???

Cheesy
legendary
if they are sent as a gift they will probably get past customs ( rap them in birthday paper and send a card with them ) 2 in a box would look like a gift

Also a possibility.
Pages:
Jump to: