Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 59. (Read 133714 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Maybe this has been addressed elsewhere, but I really enjoyed giving out physical (1 BTC) bitcoins as gifts to friends (they were cheaper then...)

I'd love to do the same for litecoins, but the 10 LTC denomination + silver coin make it better as a collector item rather than as a casual gift.

A cheap-o 1 LTC coin someday would be cool... all I'm saying.

When LTC value goes up I will be able to make smaller denominations in a more economical way. Say when LTC is $10 or $20.

Possibly even when they are $6.50.

I think a 5ltc might be really cool for family and friends as gifts Cheesy

"I LOVE YOU 5LTC" but not 25LTC ....lolz

I will look into creating 5 LTC denominations in the future.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
i would like to be messaged when you are shipping these i'd like 2 or 3 of them. This is so great that we have come so far. as far as i know i am the first person to sell an ounce of silver for litecoins, which i beleive was for 3200 litecoins which was much less usd than the spot price of silver.  too bad
i didn't hold on to them.   
also, what happens to the 15 ltc price tag if silver keeps dropping and litecoin keeps climbing?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
oh baby i want me physical litecoin so shiny drive up LTC go LTC
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Maybe this has been addressed elsewhere, but I really enjoyed giving out physical (1 BTC) bitcoins as gifts to friends (they were cheaper then...)

I'd love to do the same for litecoins, but the 10 LTC denomination + silver coin make it better as a collector item rather than as a casual gift.

When LTC value goes up I will be able to make smaller denominations in a more economical way. Say when LTC is $10 or $20.

I think a 5ltc might be really cool for family and friends as gifts Cheesy

"I LOVE YOU 5LTC" but not 25LTC ....lolz

legendary

Activity: 630
@ bitwhizz:

It's pretty obvious from the interest here that the market price for these coins is even *higher* than 25 LTC.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Just as an aside, there's going to be overhead from the labor, the die, the hologram, etc. It's not like these are the same as pressing a silver blank with an image of a buffalo.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
No, don't listen to them smoothie. Listen to me. *I* want them so so much, ever since i was born, i said to myself "i want a physical litecoin!". You must put down pre-orders for me, it's of the utmost importance! Kittens, puppies and a variety of other cute fuzzy and furry animals may be harmed if i'm not imformed immediately when they are available for sale. I'll give you my phone number and you can make an international call to reach me when you decide to put them up for sale.

C'mon guys >.> posting interest in the coin is fair enough and even encouraged, but stop asking to be contacted or for pre-orders unless he specifically said he'd offer that kind of service. (@ ' ')=@ Kirby punch to you all.
legendary
ok i have a question smoothie, why did you copy 'vires in numeris' from casascius, doing that isn't very creative, infact is almost copying

and why are you charging like 75 dollars for half ounce troy silver, those margins are ridiculous........ even casascius was cheaper when his came out

1. Writing a general saying in latin is not copying. If I used "Casascius" on my coins then that would be copying. All crypto comes from the same trust in math/numbers. Hence why I used it.

Honestly is using the numer "10" also copying because Casascius first silver coins used the number "10"?

2. I'm not charging any more than what Casascius charged with his 1 oz silver coins. At the time of his release they were approximately $65 for the silver coin + 10 BTC + shipping. So actually your claim is false from my recollection on price.

Basically this is a free market, if people choose to buy my coins, then great. If they don't I won't complain. You have that right to not purchase them.  

Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
These look great, congrats on making them a reality. Will keep an eye on this thread.
I would love some of these. I understand you don't want to allow pre-orders now, but please take whatever measures necessary so that they can't all be snapped up within a few hours of pre-ordering being announced. Maybe allow at least 2 coins per person ordered in the first 3 days before filling larger orders, or...

LITECOIN DEVELOPMENT DONATION
In an effort to spur on further development of Litecoin, for each coin sale 1 LTC will be donated to the Litecoin Development Fund

Maybe allow this donation to be made in advance as a kind of reserve without the usual associated problems of pre-orders, on the understanding that if you're struck by lightening tomorrow then it just counts as a donation? It also helps the LTC dev fund as they get it sooner.  Smiley
Activity: 322
I WANT 20. No joke. Put me down for them. I don't always browse this forum so I might not see a "for sale" thread.  Please PM me and I'll get the message and send the LTC.  I want 20!  Don't let me miss out!
Activity: 683
I've been waiting for these. Thank you.

Edit: What is this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=244124.0;all

I think what we call this is "SCAMUS INTERRUPTUS"

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I've been waiting for these. Thank you.

Edit: What is this? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=244124.0;all
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

100% agree with this idea.

The silvers are for me, if I'm fast enough to snag a few. Some cheaper coins to give out as gifts to friends and family would be great.
Activity: 321

Hmm ... i think it would have to be silver plated nickel  @ 1ltc (yuk)

But is a really good idea to get them out into the wild ... at 25 ltc they are a birthday present Cheesy

I am getting one for my mum who keeps saying "I juts dont get it" ... a physical coin she will understand Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
ok i have a question smoothie, why did you copy 'vires in numeris' from casascius, doing that isn't very creative, infact is almost copying

I like the fact he did that. My physical cryptocoins will match in that way Wink
Pages:
Jump to: