Pages:
Author

Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!! - page 60. (Read 133714 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
ok i have a question smoothie, why did you copy 'vires in numeris' from casascius, doing that isn't very creative, infact is almost copying

and why are you charging like 75 dollars for half ounce troy silver, those margins are ridiculous........ even casascius was cheaper when his came out
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Yep look very nice will take a couple of these to hold on to.
Activity: 437
Merit: 260
balance
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any serious LTC miner should have at least 1 of these sitting in your rig Room

Friken AWESOME move forward for the Litecoin community...... =)

This is an historic moment for the crypto community...and they are soooooooo shiny....my precious ...lolz

I want to get one and frame it. I will put a digital display mounted above it which will track the price of LTC and silver and give the live value of the coin in USD

That way when the coin is worth over $100 my girlfirend will stop saying crypto is not real money

As to the household limit. It may be a good idea at least for the first portion of sales. If demand is lower than you anticipated you could always remove it

That sounds like an awsome idea dude Cheesy
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Definitely up for a few ones, they look stunning - congrats!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Ill take 10-20 please... please make sure I know when they are available!

thank you!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Dear jebus H christ, i've been waiting forever for this to be announced, i'll definitely be wanting multiples 5+ hopefully =)

Keep up the the excellent work smoothie!
donator
Activity: 477
sweet! I want some, at least 5, maybe some more?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
What does LEALANA mean?

No meaning. Just a name I came up with.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
fuckin' awesome, smoothie!!!

reseller pricing?

would be awesome, molecular! I'll order with you Cheesy

edit: smoothie, really think you should consider selling 100 coins to him. For EU costulers it will otherwise be very expensive to buy 1 or 2 coisn due to custom, VAT and shipping...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
What does LEALANA mean?
legendary
One for the F.A.Q.:

When will you be making a bronze feathercoin?

I have no details or information about doing one of these yet.

If I do end up doing one, I will make a separate thread for it.
Activity: 630
One for the F.A.Q.:

When will you be making a bronze feathercoin?
Activity: 294
BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT
Will definitely consider getting one of these badboys.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
smoothie -- Sorry if this has been covered, but have you given any idea of what the selling mechanism will be? Via a website, or here on the forum or... ?

It's all in the first post.

When I start taking orders I will make a thread announcing it and ask you to send me a PM with the amount of coins you would like including your shipping information and your method of payment. I will respond with a PGP signed message along with the amount to send and where to send your payment.
legendary
smoothie -- Sorry if this has been covered, but have you given any idea of what the selling mechanism will be? Via a website, or here on the forum or... ?

Via PGP signed message on forum PM. These will be manual for the first batch.
Activity: 511
Hempire Loading...
As Casascius brought Bitcoin from the esoteric binary to reality, so too shall Lealana silver bring LTC to new heights.

Great Job!  I want to order a lot...but put me down for at least two sets of two.  Beyond interested...watching for order address.
legendary
Activity: 1792
I have no doubt that the demand for these is huge.
Pages:
Jump to: