Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 13. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 04, 2018, 09:07:44 AM
It has always been and will be that knowledge was valued and will be appreciated until a global AI comes into the world, in which case, of course, humanity will have very big problems, this can be explained differently, but in most cases I think that AI will be a threat to people.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 08:37:08 AM
Of course want to make money we need to learn a lot of things. Want to make money by investing in e-money you also need to learn the relevant knowledge. Be quick in handling problems, have good vision to succeed. Know when to buy, when to sell the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
November 04, 2018, 06:42:12 AM
All people are faithful time, wherever, whenever it must always learn.
There is no need for cryptocurrency but in your life there must also be the word Learning, because by learning your life will be meaningful.
Learning is a smoothing feeling enhancer also it make the investment worth doing with skill.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 04, 2018, 06:07:37 AM
Youre right, we gain knowledge while we're learning, and we use that knowledge to earn money. This is true not only in cryptocurrency but also in our life. Knowledge is the most power  weapon. To have knowledge, we must learn. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
November 04, 2018, 06:00:23 AM
All people are faithful time, wherever, whenever it must always learn.
There is no need for cryptocurrency but in your life there must also be the word Learning, because by learning your life will be meaningful.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 06:00:21 AM
My and knowledgeable men believe that when you start any business, but if you do not have the right knowledge of that business then you will not have any special advantage. But when you have knowledge to do that business correctly, it will be of great benefit.
Activity: 406
November 04, 2018, 05:28:24 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Of course, it's not like that only in cryptocurrencies it's in any thing we want to do in this world. First we have to learn, so we could provide something useful for someone, and then we can ask something in return for our hard work and time - we earn something back. People often come here just for a get rich easy scheme, but there's no such thing, first they have to put some time to research crypto area before they can earn something, of course luck plays a key role like in anything else but we always have to give to get something in return.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
November 04, 2018, 05:09:20 AM
Of course, knowing anything doesn't go in vain anytime. And if you study your topic, whether it's for entertainment, knowledge or information, everything will help. So, if you know better about this sector then of course  you'll have extra benefit.
Yeah that's true, if you want to excel in this technology you need to learn all the corners of cryptocurrency. Although it's difficult as this is not a common thing that we did before but if we try our best we can make it. If you have the knowledge it's easy for you to decide with confidence.
Just you cant excel by learning you need to have hands on experience. Say it is trading or investing, until unless you dont have a hands on you will always be in loss or better to say scammed(in crypto loss is a scam).
first time I see user with such negative trust. why don't you just change account? there are so many bad words about you in comments.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
November 04, 2018, 05:06:14 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

I agree with you. I am very respectful of the knowledge and for new areas, I often invest in learning more than the practice. I think the basic theory that needs to be understood and practiced later will help us to be much more intelligent. In the field of investment, we need to invest in learning at least 2 months before investing.
Activity: 392
November 04, 2018, 05:03:53 AM
Learning will give you the knowledge, experience, lessons ... will help you make wise decisions to bring about profit. Therefore, learning is the best way to make money.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
November 04, 2018, 05:00:55 AM
Of course, knowing anything doesn't go in vain anytime. And if you study your topic, whether it's for entertainment, knowledge or information, everything will help. So, if you know better about this sector then of course  you'll have extra benefit.
Yeah that's true, if you want to excel in this technology you need to learn all the corners of cryptocurrency. Although it's difficult as this is not a common thing that we did before but if we try our best we can make it. If you have the knowledge it's easy for you to decide with confidence.
Just you cant excel by learning you need to have hands on experience. Say it is trading or investing, until unless you dont have a hands on you will always be in loss or better to say scammed(in crypto loss is a scam).
Activity: 420
November 04, 2018, 01:07:29 AM

Of course, continuous learning is becoming an integral part for successful work in the modern crypto market. Any direction requires the study of suitable strategies and rules of success. This is especially important when working with cryptocurrencies, given the existing risks of fraud.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 04, 2018, 01:07:12 AM
Activity: 438
November 03, 2018, 07:28:02 PM

Ofcourse you must learn first, as you can see many people jump into something that didn't came in the process of learning in result they failed on that fashion, I believe that learning is the best way to get something you wanted to have and someday you will earn what did you learn from it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

The first capital really has to be learned, where can you do it if you don't learn first about the crypto world even though when you enter crypto we have to know the term therein, right you say if you don't want to learn it will never know about the crypto world.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 07:20:05 PM
Yes, I believe you. If you want to earn money you have to learn first because learning is the first step to earn something. You want to get in the crypto market you must have to learn what cryptocurrency is and how it works. Because without learning you could not earn in this digital market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

Of course I believe what you say, because the source of knowledge is learning. Often failed due to lack of understanding of what they are doing.
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 06:35:46 PM

Sometimes, we are just always impatient to learn. Also, some people are not willing to learn and might be full of themselves, thinking they have known it all. Apart from the technological aspect a some of these coins, there are still other things that we need to know, that would help one to make the best decision at every point in time.
Whoever has any knowledge, should also try to help those who are willing to learn.
November 03, 2018, 06:32:54 PM
Of course we can't do anything without learning. When the deal is about earning money it's very important to know at least basics in your sphere.
Activity: 243
November 03, 2018, 06:26:10 PM
Yeahhh definitely it is true i agree with you totally because first we have to know the basics of crypto in case of using it and after that by time also experinece will helps us in doing it well when both come together by time than i am sure there will come big profits and good results .
Pages:
Jump to: