Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 14. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 05:18:28 PM
Everything new starts with learning, and the deeper we do it or want to do it, the more knowledge it requires. I try every day to read something new , learn , analyze and compare. It helps me a lot every day
Activity: 231
Merit: 19
November 03, 2018, 04:51:31 PM
Totally agree! First find your passion when know what you want you will do everything to learn all the nooks and crannies in and around it. This way you do what makes you happy and you will excel in it. We sometimes forgot that passion drives us to learn. Passion to understand the market and its movement that later turns to be profitable no matter what the season maybe
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 04:38:58 PM
it goes without saying that experience and knowledge will bring you more benefits than just repeating what kind of actions ..
Activity: 196
November 03, 2018, 04:36:36 PM
Like everything in life, most of the monetary power comes from learning, there are many who are content to reach a certain range and stop learning, dissatisfied with what they have, what they don't see is that the world is becoming more specialized, so they will require more skill if they want to improve their current situation.
Activity: 476
November 03, 2018, 04:33:40 PM
That's what many don't understand, they think they can earn something with newbies or jr accounts, they just arrive here and want to start bounties without even knowing how the forum works, and then they complain that the market is useless or not worth it, when clearly what they lack is the experience.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 04:30:09 PM
It is best to study this topic so as not to lose money just like that. It’s better to spend time getting knowledge than to just take and lose all that you have
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 04:29:46 PM
Knowledge becomes a way of enriching our minds which in turn can make us wealth unexpectedly, so good to gain all necessary knowledge
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 03, 2018, 04:25:46 PM
Oh, guys, in the crypto industry knowledge is the main. I can say that learning occupies 70-80% of my free time. And it's not much. Crypto industry is a fast developing industry. And knowledge is an engine for their development
Activity: 336
November 03, 2018, 03:57:39 PM
Knowledge is always important when it comes to making money especially on the Internet, as it is not an ordinary physical labor. It all depends on how much you know the topic you are working on.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 03, 2018, 03:56:22 PM
Yes I believe in you, don't pursue to earn in cryptocurrency rather read and learn about this technology and money will eventually come when you have the right knowledge and skills for it. Learning new stuffs and idea is much more worth than earning money. If you want to earn in cryptocurrency, you must learn how to do this job and how this works for you to make a better performance.

Before you do any business, you need to learn everything about it, get the maximum possible knowledge and skills.
Understand that to earn good money you need to be a professional in your field.
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 03:46:08 PM
Knowledge is the key to everything we touch . For good earnings need to constantly study, learn, learn something new . As they say live and learn. Why with experience comes all the best, because we are constantly improving and learn something new
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 03:33:26 PM
Always dear  no dought learning is earning.knowledge play vital part of your life.there is two type of learning one from schools and institution and other from life. both are very essential for good earning.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2018, 03:20:01 PM
Well said dude, if you can't learn how crypto or market works you can't even earn also or profiting, you need a knowledge for that to apply those things.
I also liked it. Earning Crypto money is fine as long as the person understands the time to stop investing.
Activity: 512
November 03, 2018, 03:14:16 PM
Well said dude, if you can't learn how crypto or market works you can't even earn also or profiting, you need a knowledge for that to apply those things.
copper member
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 03:11:51 PM
Yes, it is true, without learning you can not earn something in crypto.
You should already understand how coins and their wallets work and how to send coins.
Without a bit of basic knowledge, you can quickly lose money with crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 03, 2018, 03:04:14 PM
I think you are right but making threads like this also shows you have a lot of learning to do. This is altcoin discussion not an off topic section. It's high time we but much more constructive post to this section of the forum
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
November 03, 2018, 03:00:06 PM
Learning really is earning, both with cryptocurrencies and anything in life. If you dedicate your time to studying how you analyze cryptocurrencies different projects, investment opportunities, based on past history and future predict the outcome, you will surely be earning a lot along the way.
With crypto, learning is earning.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
November 03, 2018, 02:54:01 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

I fully agree with the author.This answer lies on the surface.I have been studying cryptocurrencies since 2013,have accumulated(I hope) a lot of experience,but I still often do not have enough knowledge to anticipate any adverse situation.If you do not study,you will lose all your money.
Activity: 322
November 03, 2018, 02:45:36 PM
If you do not have knowledge in the field of cryptography, then all your efforts are equal to zero. Learning is a very important component in cryptography.
Activity: 345
November 03, 2018, 02:43:06 PM
I agree with you. Every day I spend a lot of time researching and learning about encryption knowledge. This can help me a lot in the future, when I trade and in particular will help to avoid going wrong, the risk that I will incur in the coming. I believe that one day I will succeed in this field with my own effort and try to study. Grin
I believe that you will do what you want in the future. Just have enough knowledge with the skills you will master in this field. Try not to give up. In this market, it will be where you start your business because it always creates the job opportunities and challenges that you try hard to generate good income in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: