Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 10. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 06:33:58 PM
You are really so right bro. If you wanna earn some money from this market or somewhere, firstly you have to follow information about that work. It is like a principle for life. Actually we can share our basic informations about this market.
Yes, just like that, but in fact there are many people who want to get money from trading on the market or in other ways without learning it first, like some bounty hunters who want to join without learning what is cryptocurrency first.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 06:17:29 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

I really love the rthym of that word definitely one will have to learn before he or she will earn in the side of CRYPTO. We have the sharp ones in it and we have the lazy ones so in other words lets not stop learning and earning in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 07, 2018, 06:11:18 PM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

I am completely agree with your statement. I remember my self when I just joined the crypto and I made big mistakes. Now, I learned my lesson and I hope I am prepared for the changes
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 07, 2018, 05:52:06 PM

Yes I believe you. You have made an interesting point. Most people who just jumped into cryptocurrency and start investing or trading without learning the full basis crashed out even before realizing it. They got NOTHING.
Activity: 434
November 07, 2018, 05:40:03 PM
You are really so right bro. If you wanna earn some money from this market or somewhere, firstly you have to follow information about that work. It is like a principle for life. Actually we can share our basic informations about this market.
Activity: 518
November 07, 2018, 05:28:10 PM
Thats very true! Learning is important  in every aspect of life. If you want to know something you need to learn it. Everything in this world need to be learned because once you already know  it was big  advantage on you. In crypto, you need to learn first before you earn a good profit, because if you dont have any knowledge it may cause loose you everything.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 07, 2018, 05:06:35 PM
Learning is undoubtedly an important part of our lives and in this context, learning is an important part of our success in the cryptocurrency world, and it concerns absolutely everything from trading and investing to bounty companies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
November 07, 2018, 04:52:26 PM
What you say is totally true. Learning is never excess, especially with tons of news and knowledge which are updated every day
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 07, 2018, 04:43:58 PM
I've been working hard on everything about crypto, but my efforts don't seem to get any response, fraud projects are still growing, and they look so perfect!
Then I guess you haven't been analyzing them properly at all. There are always some kind of signs if the project is about to be a scam. You probably missed those signs. Next time make sure you thoroughly analyze what you are investing into. Or just don't invest on those projects. Invest your money on the current top crypto currencies. They are way less risky to hold on rather compared to projects.
We can't expect all top currencies in crypto to remain intact and strong on its market. Sometime we need to consider the adaptability for everybody who seeks a great project to be part of. Once a person learned the total project roadmap, he will have higher probable earnings when a project becomes successful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
November 07, 2018, 04:41:14 PM
True, especially in cryptocurrency. The more you learn about the functioning of cryptocurrency , the technology being used, the market trends and many more things, more you will understand and consequently more will be your earnings or profits.
Well, in my hopinion there is one thing that is even more important than the technology itself. The team. People should do their research about the team components of the development team. This is a good opportunity to spot fake teams, fake developers etc. Scam project usually create false accounts and false identities. But with some research they are not that difficult to spot. Look for LinkedIn curriculum vitae for example or genuine Facebook accounts.
copper member
Activity: 257
November 07, 2018, 04:37:37 PM
True, especially in cryptocurrency. The more you learn about the functioning of cryptocurrency , the technology being used, the market trends and many more things, more you will understand and consequently more will be your earnings or profits.
Activity: 224
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
November 07, 2018, 04:33:30 PM

learning is really importamt and we need to understand this thing it does jot concern universities but learning as who
e
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 04:32:00 PM
Yeah, it is a good changing on a bearish market. We stop earning and start learning. What a good tip!
I also waste more time for self education on falling market
Activity: 151
November 07, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
Of course I agree, without knowledge it is impossible to do anything in this life. The world of cryptocurrencies is very young and reacts to any news, in order to increase its investment or trading skills, it is necessary to track the news, and thanks to its knowledge, to filter which news leads to growth and which to fall. You also need to learn to trade and learn new investment strategies. After all, what is relevant today, tomorrow may not work.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
November 07, 2018, 04:17:52 PM
you are quite right, to make a good profit on the crypto space, you need to learn more about the space, learn about blockchain, the market analysis and the trend that way you will increase your chance of earning more in the space.
learning is importamt in every sphere and i thonk that without it you will not succeed  in any sphere of business and life
Activity: 462
Good Morning
November 07, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

i think taht eaning is possible due to learn9ng and without studying we will never get soemthing really valuable nowadays
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 07, 2018, 04:15:32 PM
I've been working hard on everything about crypto, but my efforts don't seem to get any response, fraud projects are still growing, and they look so perfect!
Then I guess you haven't been analyzing them properly at all. There are always some kind of signs if the project is about to be a scam. You probably missed those signs. Next time make sure you thoroughly analyze what you are investing into. Or just don't invest on those projects. Invest your money on the current top crypto currencies. They are way less risky to hold on rather compared to projects.
Activity: 336
November 07, 2018, 04:12:46 PM
you are quite right, to make a good profit on the crypto space, you need to learn more about the space, learn about blockchain, the market analysis and the trend that way you will increase your chance of earning more in the space.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 04:09:37 PM
Yes and this is the beauty 9f Cryptocurrency industry. It makes it possible for one to continue to learn about the industry while earning through it. This is possible in trading and joining of Bounty campaigns.
Activity: 691
November 07, 2018, 03:50:03 PM
If you say so, then I believe in you that we must learn if we want to produce. Many want to produce, but they only learn without understanding each movement. In essence, all of us have their own ways of earning income in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: