Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 8. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 06:56:59 AM
The more experience you have by participating in various programs in crypto, your skills and knowledge will be more extensive and honed. That way it will be easier for you to assess profitable programs. And the results you get will be more optimal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 06:24:41 AM
il est naturel qu'avant de commencer à travailler et à gagner, nous devons apprendre et suivre tout le cours de formation pour ainsi dire.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 10, 2018, 06:22:21 AM
of course it's true. Cool Cool Cool
Our most important capital is science. no instant results.
I myself have a long experience where I only want money in a short time, due to economic limitations.
But finally time taught us, that there must be a lot of patience, sincerity, hard work. Have a new "LearNING" soul "EARNING" will be obtained.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 05:53:53 AM
I do not understand how it is possible not to study cryptocurrencies if you plan to work in them or already work. It's just the basics, without which it will be impossible even to buy cryptocurrency on the exchange
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
November 10, 2018, 01:15:49 AM
I agree with this, education is a great key to success. Learn and you will earn.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 12:54:21 AM
Yes, of course learning is an obligation that we must do, because by learning we will be smart in everything, including learning in earning is something that is very pleasant. Because finance is very important for everyone, so if we have good health, don't stop learning to produce.
Activity: 406
November 10, 2018, 12:47:26 AM
Yes, I totally agree with you. Learning is the very important to become a successful man / woman in this world. Learning is one trait that people have without these how we can apply our knowledge we have so that we can get a job, have a good decision to earn money.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 10, 2018, 12:40:12 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

Yes I believe in you, because we cant do something without knowledge, that i why we need to learn first before we can earn money as what is the real situation in the world, we cant enter in some specific work profession if we are not mental competent to do what is the task, same here in the crypto world we need to learn first before we earn or we reach what we want to be.
Accept that fact that we will make mistakes and therefore we should not underestimate the risk because that will make us overconfident which
is a recipe for disaster. What we have to do is to focus, take one step at a time, you make money, stick with it but if you loss some you analyze your mistakes and improve your strategy. It's a long process actually but the ending will be good.
Activity: 434
November 09, 2018, 06:47:15 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Yes I believe in you, because we cant do something without knowledge, that i why we need to learn first before we can earn money as what is the real situation in the world, we cant enter in some specific work profession if we are not mental competent to do what is the task, same here in the crypto world we need to learn first before we earn or we reach what we want to be.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 01:41:24 AM
That is so true,

We can only learn by trying new things and as a crypto currency user, there is also huge opportunity to earn money with doing some research and learn how crypto currency works, then you can earn while learning at same time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 01:31:58 AM
yes it is  very true and i agree with you, learning is the best key way to achievements, we can't do anything without knowledge about that work, as we no crypto is online business so we have to learn more about crypto.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 12:56:05 AM

i agree with u but first we have to pay learning fees  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 09, 2018, 12:54:45 AM
My plan is to learn to be a trader and I see the profits of traders are quite large, especially now that prices are down again and this is one of the ways to get profits by utilizing prices that are down by buying and selling daily altcoins or buying and selling for a long time. the important thing is that I get the benefit of not getting a loss, if there is already a profit even if it's a little, I will sell it.
Activity: 644
November 09, 2018, 12:37:07 AM
Learning resulted in me starting from the very low capital. I tried to learn to trade, but I suffered losses. And since then I have tried to study the graph of crypto coin prices. And I also continued to study and try again to trade and at that time, I began to slowly get a little profit.
Activity: 434
November 09, 2018, 12:26:42 AM
We learn a lot to increase knowledge and insight, we become smart and smart by learning. Seeing this development, we learn bitcoin and by appearing to act to be able to produce. Learning has been obtained so that it requires evidence to be able to produce the learning, and the results can be extraordinary according to our abilities.
Activity: 854
November 09, 2018, 12:24:16 AM
As we always knew "Knowledge is Power". So basically, in order for us to earn, we must have to learn first. Just like in crypto trading, there is no way for you to put a single order if you don't know how trading works or how such crypto exchange works. And of course, take some research first about the coin or token you're buying unless you prefer losing.
Activity: 281
Futurov
November 08, 2018, 11:36:41 PM

I believed on what you have said! Because it happens to me as well, before I earn a lot I tend to read and learn several fundamentals and basic concepts in the world of crypto before I get better profits. It is just like education, For you to get a better grade, you start learning then.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
November 08, 2018, 11:03:08 PM
You are right. When a person is only at the beginning of his journey, he needs to study a lot of information to understand everything. But even if you understand one direction of earnings, it is not a reason to stop. You need to constantly engage in self-development and self-education. The more you know and be able, the closer you will be to your goal.

I agree learning is earnings, with learning we can read good opportunities with the future and of course this becomes a strong capital for us to invest and get big profits, never leave learning because life is always changing.
Activity: 392
November 08, 2018, 11:00:50 PM
I suggest to look for earnings. obviously we engage into cryptocurrencies because we want to earn but we can earn more if we know more. research and read as much as you can, and earnings will come afterwards. this market is has a high risk so proper knowledge is a requirement.
all things must have risks, depending on how far our ability to understand it, because the more we understand what we are doing, the risk of loss will be small, but if we do not understand what we are doing then the risk is big
Activity: 574
November 08, 2018, 10:53:15 PM
Want to get results, of course, you have to go through the learning phase. Create a future like Cryptocurrency. To get results, we must learn and have knowledge. By having the knowledge, you can trade every day or do a prize campaign. So you can distinguish good coins or not and avoid scam projects.
Pages:
Jump to: