Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning is earning! - page 18. (Read 3922 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 11:27:11 PM
learning is quite important in crypto. This will be made able to survive in a variety of circumstances and can even continue to get results as expected. many definitions of the crypto for purposes only results without delving deeper and ultimately difficult to thrive in a variety of situations that exist.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
October 24, 2018, 10:53:28 PM
I strongly agree. While you are gathering knowledge you are able to utilize it through the creation of creative outputs which can be an incentive like creating articles. Not only on creative writing but also other things can be considered like trading which can also be learned.
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
October 24, 2018, 10:40:29 PM
I agree that learning is earnings. As we often hear advice, Do your own research (DYOR), we are responsible for our investment choices and at least the decision to buy certain coins starts from what we have researched so far, whether for the long term or short term.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
October 24, 2018, 10:39:41 PM
reading adds knowledge and increases intelligence, in cryptocurrency we must have insight into the history of bitcoin, blockchain, altcoin and understand how to trade well to make money.

yes i hope Learning is a key behind every success, Likewise in digital or crypto world one has to be very knowledgeable and know the working of blockchain technology , trading methods in order to be benefited from the market. Learning makes you gain more knowledge and to become a better person and also to aim a positive attitude towards humanity
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 24, 2018, 10:03:02 PM
The more you know about electronic money, the better for you. If you have enough knowledge about trading and investing, you will make less mistakes. You will make the right decision, to invest well. make a profit from it
Now, the online market is getting bigger because it's faster and this gives everyone a fair opportunity, but it always depend on person
to person if they are willing to adopt changes or innovations and accept the risk when they think of investing or trading.
copper member
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 07:26:33 PM
reading adds knowledge and increases intelligence, in cryptocurrency we must have insight into the history of bitcoin, blockchain, altcoin and understand how to trade well to make money.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
The more you know about electronic money, the better for you. If you have enough knowledge about trading and investing, you will make less mistakes. You will make the right decision, to invest well. make a profit from it
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
October 24, 2018, 11:43:21 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

Do you believe me? What do you say?

You are right. In the crypto market, if we do not have the knowledge we will not be able to do anything. Even if we become bounty hunters, we also need to learn and learn so much to be successful. No one can perform smooth without knowledge
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 24, 2018, 11:39:51 AM
Logically speaking, cryptocurrency is very versatile. It is a technology that new things will continue to be unveiled, which means that when it comes to crypto, we can never stop learning, except for those who are not ready to learn.
Little do i wonder how some people people make some mistakes that ought not to be made in the first place and the reason is nothing more than their unwillingness to learn some rudiments about crypto.
Activity: 22
October 24, 2018, 11:01:03 AM
To do anything, we have to equip ourselves with the necessary knowledge. In bitcoin investment too, you have to learn about its market, ways to prevent fraud or what to do to protect your  wallet, there are a lot of things for you to learn to avoid pitfalls
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
October 24, 2018, 09:32:05 AM
Absolutely right learning is necessary if you want to earn in cryptocurrency & it is also a key to success. As many skills you have, you can earn a lot by offering your services as a freelancer or full-time job related to crypto. But you should NOT learn to earn only, you should gain knowledge to become a better person and to aim a positive attitude towards humanity
Activity: 616
October 24, 2018, 06:08:30 AM
And don't forget to study seriously, because the learning process requires a lot of sacrifice. Especially time and energy.
 Cryptocurrency has many benefits for many people, especially getting money and experience. It's all achieved with sacrifice and hard work.
 Not achieved easily.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 24, 2018, 05:48:48 AM
earning while learning it is a nice way to earn. to have profit while learning and exploring about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 03:51:45 AM
While many of us wants to earn from cryptocurrency, we must also take into consideration of going through the process of learning about it of course. Learning is always the first step. As you can see there is "EARNING" in the word "LEARNING". So that's it, we have to learn if we want to earn.

I agree that learning is earning. Because we will not do it I'm sure were not getting any benefits either.

almost all the successful business people in this industry of bitcoin or altcoins have begun to learn first thoroughly

before  they go thorough the big here. 
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 12:09:56 AM
Knowledge is a knowledge that is useful and able to make us better and develop. By learning in crypto, we are able to become our finances better or not. All of this requires good learning and analysis.
Activity: 69
October 23, 2018, 11:42:43 PM
i believe in you and I agree with what you say. Learning is one way that can make you successful. by learning you will be able to know all about Crypto and understand it so that you can succeed in any entrepreneurship. any thing definitely requires a process in learning because if we don't learn we can't and don't know anything.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
October 23, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

I wanna believe this perception is really a wise one. I can also see why learning is as important as the earning. In fact, earning may almost be impossible with a proper learning process. This goes a long way in evaluating how people react to proceedings especially in relations to crypto-related activities.
copper member
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 07:31:10 PM
reading is the window of the world, by reading we have extensive knowledge so we are able to do a lot of work that makes money, in cryptocurrency has a fast rate of change, you can get big profits quickly and you can experience huge losses quickly too, so reading is the entrance to earnings.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 06:40:23 PM
I find this idea interesting and it sounds like the true one. Learning and earning have much in common. I consider this not by chance. You can ear much having the necessary knowledge in crypto, for example
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 23, 2018, 06:38:54 PM
Whoever is coming to the crypto space should plan to learn some things before beginning. Which means part of the planning is in learning, before trying to make any money and committing errors that might be detrimental.
When you already know something, it will be easier to earn.
Pages:
Jump to: